Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:26 am

Welcome to the journey. Nice video! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 7:36 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm such a slacker Suspect, I'll have my video up sometime tomorrow! (Ran into some family problems)

The 2nd week's goal is to make the psi wheel rotate a full 360 degrees without it stopping or backtracking before reaching the 360 degree mark.

If you've done that (already), you're in really good standing, and by all means go ahead and do more for the 2nd week Wink 

We're working from the bottom up, patience is a virtue!

The 3rd week's goal will to make it spin in any direction you will it to (which will begin the process of actually having control over your energy and thoughts, leading up to the bigger stuff eventually)

Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Here's my video

Edit: Working on making it spin a full 360 degrees now (for week 2)Wink 

Last edited by Blink on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:14 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Nice Smile
Thanks Wink an issue I seem to be running into is I seem to run out of energy after a while of doing TK, in turn not making it able to move at all, or if it's not an energy problem it must be a concentration problem.

I'm working on to fix this problem, has anyone ever had this problem or has this problem as well?

How's it going for week 2 everyone?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:22 am

I have Smile. I mostly meditate when that happens. But now that I discovered QiGong my psi/chi energy is even better.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
I have Smile. I mostly meditate when that happens. But now that I discovered QiGong my psi/chi energy is even better.
Ah, yeah i'm going to need to get back into doing qi-gong too, I usually just regularly meditate now.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:37 am

Qi-gong is a hot topic right now.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 pm

It seems so; though i'm not sure what qi-gong is. Can't seem to understand well how it is done.
i've done different meditations on energy management but all related to kundalini yoga.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Same ^
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 am

Hey guys, so for this week i had problems with moving it at all. I tried to summirize if i was depleting on energy, then i noticed that indeed my breathing was being highly superficial. After focousing on the prana/chi through my breathing at the third eye i managed not only to move it, but also the whole rotation Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:36 am

Nice, great going, i'm still working on making it move 360 degrees, how is everyone doing this week?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:56 pm

I can move it 360 degrees Smile Sometimes...
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:13 am

I can now succesfully turn the psi-wheel counterclockwise for literally half an hour, but I can't seem to turn it clockwise as well. At the most a few spins :/
Back to top Go down
Jethro
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Whats new guys? How is the improvement? I am a newbee here.Looking forward to hear the success stories as I need some motivation. Youtube is a bad source but luckily I found this site. Thanks heaps!

Cheerio!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Welcome! Yes, this site is amazing! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Psyhence wrote:
After focousing on the prana/chi through my breathing at the third eye i managed not only to move it, but also the whole rotation Very Happy

Seriously kick ass dude. Your showing great progress.

Jethro wrote:
Whats new guys? How is the improvement? I am a newbee here.Looking forward to hear the success stories as I need some motivation. Youtube is a bad source but luckily I found this site. Thanks heaps!
Welcome Jethro!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Psi-wheels became my favorite training for now.
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 pm

im ready to join this shit, but im not on the same level as you guys im at coins now but shit ill still show you were my psi wheel at
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:44 pm

you guys should always remember to not cheat yourselves by trying to impress others, it may take a while but eventually your abilities grow through genuinely using tk. also ive discovered i can focus my energy to a cup of water and it will not fade away it will stay there for me to use at other times, you can come back and pull your stored energy from the cup of water whenever you are ready even up to a day later and it strengthens your ability and helps your body understand how you can pull energy from others and objects as well as the earth the moon the clouds the wind ect. give it a try and can we please show our mouths in the videos as well? id like to rule out the possibility that any of us could be cheating ourselves. thanks, ill be posting my videos weekly starting this friday!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 pm

I don't cheat. I can do it under glass if you like.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Here's my real progress so far:
Heaviest object I can move is a door. Besides that I have a great level of psychokinesis and some ESP abilities. If you think it's not possible for me, try searching names like: Josh Jump, Godspeed09 and Mark himself. Because I do most of Mark's exercises and some ESP.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:27 am

The difference between my channel and some of these other telekinetics is that they explain the 'how' and I give you exercises so you can learn the 'how'. Thats why I have helped so many people develop their abilities and they have helped so few.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Whenever I turn on my "aura-vision", and I'm looking at my psi-wheel it moves. I don't entirely know why. I also think that I'm able to feel where the wheel wants to move....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next