Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:01 am

Just recorded more than half an hour of me spinning the psi-wheel. I'll be uploading it shortly and then you can give me advice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:26 am

I'm afraid it will take a few hours Sad

High quality camera Wink
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:39 am

New Psychic wrote:
Just recorded more than half an hour of me spinning the psi-wheel. I'll be uploading it shortly and then you can give me advice! Very Happy
More than 30 mins? I was thinking more along the lines of a few minutes to 10 minutes at most, 30 minutes is a bit too much for just a psi wheel. Sorry I wasn't clear on that berfore Lol, I mean I'll still watch it but probably not the entire thing if it's that long, no offense man Neutral
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:05 am

Here 8 minutes of it is. Oh well I'll keep the rest of the video for another time Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 am

New Psychic wrote:

Here 8 minutes of it is. Oh well I'll keep the rest of the video for another time Wink
Nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Made a new, smaller psi wheel today and I can make it move way easier than the bigger one I had, but i'm wondering if there's limits, because after a while of moving it, I couldn't make it budge at all, not even 1 bit.

@ nazir Nice videos

@ New Psychic not bad Smile

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Today I made my first psi wheel! Well, I made one in the past. It was made of a pencil, and a huge piece of paper. So, basically I created my first psi wheel today. I've been practicing on it for four hours or so. I recorded it all. I saw results! For the first two hours though, nothing happens. After that I start spinning it. I can pull it, but pushing is hard. I just said pushing is hard, and I just pushed my psi wheel right next to me... Okay, well pushing is harder. I'm gonna make a youtube account now, and post the videos. I'm gonna post all of it, you don't have to watch it all. Please what at least the end though. In the video I tried to cover the wheel with a bowl. It is extremely hard with a bowl! Also, I had a blindfold over my mouth, meaning I couldn't blow on it. I'm very happy now! Very Happy Meaning I won't sleep tonight, so I'll just upload those videos now! I've progressed quite a bit in four hours. It feels quite strange to do telekinesis. I can feel energy. It feels like a vibration or something. I started pulling the wheel, by pulling the energy. I visualized myself pulling strings of energy. Now my visualization is a bit different. In the beginning it was hard to do telekinesis because I'd lose focus quickly, I'd also get excited. Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of the telekinesis community! Very Happy (My youtube name will be abstract. So anyone who knows me won't know that I own that channel)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Wow, this is going to become the most active topic very quickly. I have a question! When I move the psi wheel it tends to move back to it's original position. Other people seem to have this happen to them too. So why does this happen?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:50 pm

As you can see in my video, I have the same problem sometimes. This is becausse you lose your concentration/focus.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:02 pm

I have a slight problem. Well it's a big problem. Not that big though. Anyway, I can't stop my psi wheel. I just place my hand right next to it, and it spins. I'm not even thinking, it's just spinning! It spins for an infinite duration, until I take my hand away. So, this is a slight problem I guess. Help me!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Focus on something else/dismantle your psi wheel Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:06 pm

But does this mean I'm constantly leaking energy?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:07 pm

This is crazy! Why is it moving!?! I'm not trying to make it move! I think I might be losing control...
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:10 pm

I have no idea. It also happens to me.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:17 pm

I'll just record it... Not the best idea of mine to do telekinesis all night, and get no sleep. I'll have the worst headache, and uncontrollable telekinesis. It doesn't even feel like I cause the force anymore. Well, if this happens to you I'll assume it's normal.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 am

So, I passed this week's challenge. What's next week's? An even bigger psi-wheel? I can do that, but it is a bit harder. I can also work from quite a distance. I gonna practice a lot, because telekinesis is so much fun! I'm gonna practice until my third eye explodes! Okay, I hope that's not possible, I'll be practicing though!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:17 am

You're doing great! Keep up the good work Wink
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:44 am

Okay I have some videos uploaded. At the time of this post I only have two uploaded, the first and sixth. I chose those so that you could see the difference between times. Although I don't do too poorly on the first one because before that I had recorded about twenty videos before it. I deleted them because they had bad camera quality. I'll post the rest I have recorded in this post later. However, I won't post all of my videos here. So subscribe to keep updated!

First:

Sixth:

Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:21 am

Jake G. wrote:
So, I passed this week's challenge. What's next week's? An even bigger psi-wheel? I can do that, but it is a bit harder. I can also work from quite a distance. I gonna practice a lot, because telekinesis is so much fun! I'm gonna practice until my third eye explodes! Okay, I hope that's not possible, I'll be practicing though!
chill man ! practice is silver, breaks are gold. i mean, do not practice till your head hurts, this is counterproductive !!
what about constant movement for next week's challenge ?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 8:37 am

Next weeks challenge: controlling the psi-wheel. Turning left and right at different speeds and being able to stop the rotation whenever you want.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:06 am

Okay, I took a break, and I'm actually better today. I didn't break earlier because I thought I'd go back to level zero. I am good at stopping it, and rotating it in a different direction. I have a bit of speed control, but could use a lot work. Constant movement, I need the most work for. I can't spin it in one direction, but I can constantly turn it in opposing directions. From right to left, and left to right. I think I can sometimes feel what it feels. Some strange things happen with it though. Like sometimes it goes in the opposite direction that I visualize it to. Other times it gets a random burst of energy. Sometimes when I just look at it, it moves. As of now, I can move it with no hands. When I try to move other objects near the wheel, the wheel just starts turning away. It's turning as I type this message. It's not spinning in circles, it's turning left to right, and right to left. It turns about 180 degrees, and then turns. It's not the wind, and don't suggest it is. That's about it. I really like to write, if you didn't know.

Edit: Why, I am turning it? I'm paying no attention to it. Yet it turns...
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Why, I am turning it? I'm paying no attention to it. Yet it turns...
how can you know that it is turning, when your paying no attention to it ? lol.., but seriously.. i could write an essay about that topic, but i don't.
just think about where the force of manifestion comes from, which causes the movement and why not everything that you think in your carnal mind is immediately manifested.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:44 pm

That's true, There's always a delay to when it moves after I've "ordered" it to move.

I was being sarcastic, I'm paying only a bit of attention to it, and it turns a lot. Sometimes I just stare at it, and it moves.

I also have a question! So many people disbelieve in psychokinesis. Why so? Well, I know why so. Because of all of the fakes. Why is James Randi not psychic? He claims to have tried for years to be, but has failed. I think it's because he's not an imaginative person. Really what I'm asking is, why do so many people not believe in psychokinesis, other than the reason that they were brainwashed by fakes.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Hey guys, i'm joining in if you don't mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:48 am

here's what i've been doing Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next