Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? Empty
PostSubject: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? 2ypdt07

I just finished day 2 of practicing Telekinesis (Psychokinesis) and was wondering if anyone would want to join and take part in this journey with me.

I will be practicing Telekinesis daily from now on with a minimum dedication of 1 hour a day.

I know I already started, and I figured I'd post this now... it's better late than never right?

I will be personally making 1 video every week at the end of the week to share with whoever is interested in practicing with me and I suggest you do the same so we can learn off of each other.

Right now i'm concentrating on the psi wheel, but I do attempt the force push/pull on and off, and it's up to you with whatever kind of exercise you want to do, because Telekinesis is universal, and it's all the same in reality whether you push/pull or make an object rotate, but it would be beneficial if we did the same thing.

I was really good with telekinesis over a year ago but due to family problems and wanting to try other things, I pretty much stopped practicing it and now i'm interested in starting it over again from scratch and advancing further than I reached before, and i'm hoping I can help people in the process, and in turn you can help me and others.

If you're interested leave a reply in this thread and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

George.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:01 pm

I look forward to seeing your progress. I hope to be able to chip in with some good advice once youve started with the videos.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:53 pm

I will gladly join your Journey! I'll start recording, once I see the slightest results. I'll admit, I've been slacking. I haven't been practicing too much with psychic abilities. I've only meditated a couple times, but I doubt I'm doing it right because I don't feel results from it. From now on, I'll try to practice more. I'll try to practice more, with you! Let's do this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:21 pm

I'll join too if that's okay with you. I'll record once per week, or at least some times Smile

I can turn over pages and spin the psi wheel a bit. I can make object vibrate and can almost levitate light objects.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Thanks Mark, that would be very appreciated.

@Jake G. Don't sell yourself short, and most importantly don't have any doubts about it, if you ever find yourself doubting let it pass and flow away. Also if I may ask how old are you? I'm just curious and it's nothing personal and it has nothing to do with anything you've said. I'd just like to get to know the people I will be practicing with better.

@New Psychic Yes, you may join, anyone is welcome to join but I'd like to get things off the ground and going if you know what I mean, October 18th will be the first official day everyone will be practicing telekinesis here in case others want to join still (although I'll still be practicing today); also I don't mean to sound strict but make a video every week for myself and others interested to see, so we can help you out more if needed and you in turn can help others, it's a joint effort and I don't want to leave anybody behind (even if you don't see progress in your first video show it anyways so we can help) Just give it your best study 

Week 1 will start on the 18th of October, and end on the 24th of October, videos should be submitted on the 24th of October and we'll review them the same day. (even if you think they're not good, upload something so we can help)

Week 2 will start on the 25th of October.

This will take dedication and should be practiced at least for an hour a day to make progress, we're in it to win it and prove that anything is possible king
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:08 am

Maybe everyone that wants to join should set a goal for the coming week(s)?

My goal for the week of 18 October is to be able to make the psi-wheel make a full rotation using only my psychic abilities every day. If I have time left I will meditate or try out the force push/pull.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:47 am

Okay I'll record even if nothing happens, but wait. How long should the videos be?
Also, I'm not telling anyone my age. Reason being, People who tell other's there age are treated differently than people who don't. You can try to disagree, but it's true. Not saying it's a bad thing. You could be treated better or worse for telling such information. It's natural for a human to do so. Everyone does it, even if you don't know it. Even if your mental visualization of me changes the slightest, you will have changed your opinion on me. I'm not saying you'll change it to a bad thing, I'm just saying it'll change no matter what. If it doesn't you are not human... Or you have brain damage. I don't think you have brain damage, but you might... Anyway, I want your mental visualization of me to stay the same. If people don't know my age they will instantly make up an age in their heads. This age might relate to their age. If it does, they might unknowingly feel more understanding of what the other person types. So I want you to create me... In your imagination. That's my reasoning for not giving my age.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:04 am

You are 34 years of age my friend! Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:24 am

I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 am

@New Psychic The end game goal is to move objects considered unmovable, but we're starting with the basics here for now (Psi Wheel, Force Push/Pull) Further down the road we will move onto other things as a group, you're welcome to practice TK on whatever you like (because anything would help), however I'm shooting to get everyone doing the same thing so we'll all be on the same page. Week 1's goal is to make the psi wheel move (even slightly!) or even make it wobble, as we progress further and further you should notice it coming to you naturally and it'll be easier to do it.

@Jake G. No problem man, I don't view anyone differently regardless of age, and I understand and respect your decision; about the videos: They can be however long you want them to be, just show us something (but don't make it too short like say 5-10 seconds because that would make it harder for us to help you)

@Nazir98 Awesome, glad to have you take part of it.

Hoping more people will join, the more the merrier :*)
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:14 pm

The more the merrier indeed Wink

Are we starting today?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:11 am

Yes, start today :)also we can talk and help each other out if needed throughout the week, I don't want it to be dead silent and everyone just goes about doing it and posting a video at the end of the week, communication is key!
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:35 am

Starting now, will be available to talk in 1 hour Smile

EDIT: What shape, size, and material should the psi wheel be that we will be using? I'm using a square paper psi wheel which is around 5cm by 5cm.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:31 am

Any size you want it to be, although to start off, the smaller the better =*) I usually practice towards night time, I'll let you know how I did later today, i'd like to know how everyone else did too
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Okay, let's get started Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Day went okay for me with spinning the psi wheel, I managed to move it slightly, rotating the psi wheel, maybe 180 degrees but that's it, and didn't make it rotate that much, just mostly wobble for the hour I practiced, did not meditate today and was having a slightly bad day with a lot of interruptions but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Smile 
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Day 1: First try only was able to make the psi wheel move a little. Second try I made a full turn even though the psi wheel was at a 45 deggree angle from the tip Very Happy

Very satisfied, because it's my first time to have a full rotation in a short time period. This same night I had over 5 lucid dreams, and I remember most of them. One of my dreams was that I was getting ready for school and it was 15 October. In another dream there was someone with a visable 3rd eye. And in another dream I was walking around a big hole in the ground.

Weird day, but well worth it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:39 am

New Psychic wrote:
Day 1: First try only was able to make the psi wheel move a little. Second try I made a full turn even though the psi wheel was at a 45 deggree angle from the tip Very Happy

Very satisfied, because it's my first time to have a full rotation in a short time period. This same night I had over 5 lucid dreams, and I remember most of them. One of my dreams was that I was getting ready for school and it was 15 October. In another dream there was someone with a visable 3rd eye. And in another dream I was walking around a big hole in the ground.

Weird day, but well worth it! Very Happy
Very nice, keep it up.

I'm trying new things when I attempt to spin the psi wheel (looking directly at it, looking off to the side, or imagining strings or an object I make with my energy to try and push it) but the last 1 didn't work so well Lol
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:44 am

I can spin it consistantly now even when looking full at it from a metre away without hands or blowing Smile
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 am

Lol I just span it so fast now there's a hole in the top of my psi-wheel Sad
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Nice, this is not going so well for me, things keep coming up and I can't find the time to practice, so tomorrow I'll be aiming to practice for 2 hours to make up for not being able to do it today. Wonder how it's going to feel like.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Wow, great job New Psychic. I was not able to practice just yet, but I will try very hard to get started. I might as well start now. It's 1:27 A.M, it's late... I work better at night though.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Made a new psi-wheel last night, which is a bit bigger than the last one and it works just as well if not better Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:15 am

New Psychic wrote:
Made a new psi-wheel last night, which is a bit bigger than the last one and it works just as well if not better Smile
I made this one special just for me Wink

Since I can do this:
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 am

Nice!!!!! :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?   Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join? Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting TK Journey, anyone care to join?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next