Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise? Empty
PostSubject: Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise?   Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:48 am

Where do i find them? Could you guy give me a link? I heard it make you stronger...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise?   Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:23 am

zamzam1098 wrote:
Where do i find them? Could you guy give me a link? I heard it make you stronger...

It is to help you relax your mind and body while standing and moving in a form that follows your breathing. Think of it as a standing meditation(cause it is). It helps with the blood circulation in your body, pain in certain areas if you have for example: back or neck pain, gets you into a relaxed mind state which is important in our daily lives, and finally(if you believe) : it helps with the circulation of the vital life force in your body. Not meant to make you stronger. Just to have better control. You can use it even before sports(especially fighting ones). Doing it a lot is what gives people that energy boost for psychokinesis. The qigong masters such as John Cheng don't intend to do it for the supernatural abilities. Just to stay healthy.
So I'm probably getting you bored :p. Here you go.

(and if you're into qigong and tai chi)

Another quick tip is that although some people recommend visualization when doing qigong, most results come out when actually clearing your mind the most and try as best as you can not to think of anything. Just go with the flow. Feelings will come up. You will get use to it.
Back to top Go down

Help.. Where can i find qiqong excercise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1