Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling your Chi excercise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Feeling your Chi excercise  Empty
PostSubject: Feeling your Chi excercise    Feeling your Chi excercise  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:40 am

i know some people here are just beginning  or are having problems feeling your energy so here it is (if you want to watch the vid instead then here
1. sit in an upright position and take a few deep breaths to get relaxed

2. imagine a green mist or a green liquid in front of you, (because chi is green everytime you breath in that green goes inside you and everytime you exhale you breath out the old energy

3.now you can do this one 2 ways
a. imagine a green blob just below your belly button holding green energy
b. imagine that green energy flowing through your entire body

4 Move that energy around in your body and feel it, some people will be hot and others cold and some will be tingly if you dont feel nothing just keep doing what your doing

5. this is going into making chi balls now, cup your hands together and visualize that green energy going down your arm into your hands where  it starts to form a hardend shell once the shell is completly round fill it with energy

its also important to believe what your doing if you go around saying this isnt real to hell with it then  obviously nothings going to happen
NF
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Feeling your Chi excercise    Feeling your Chi excercise  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:29 am

I smell WikiHow in this :p. But anyway, nice mate. Wish the rest to have success.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Feeling your Chi excercise    Feeling your Chi excercise  EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:10 am

Nazir98 wrote:
I smell WikiHow in this :p. But anyway, nice mate. Wish the rest to have success.
lol nah, just a technique one of my freinds does but with something i do mixed in with it
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Feeling your Chi excercise    Feeling your Chi excercise  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Demonstrating an energy looping exercise and making a ki ball by projecting my energy from my palm chakras. This is a basic QiGong technique for feeling energy and can be learned on this link as well. I used the first method. Since I began making the ball I already felt a strong magnetic pressure. At the end I threw the psi-ball and bring it back.
Here's the link: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Psi-Ball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling your Chi excercise    Feeling your Chi excercise  Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling your Chi excercise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1