Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You? Empty
PostSubject: Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You?   Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Related to "The Bullying Thread". 4 example, 2day @ my school, there's always a lot of kids my grade: Starts w/ Brendan, another starts w/ Anthony (not Padilla or Hopkins), another that starts w/ Matthew, & starts w/ Hailey & her "minions". They may be boisterous & stuff, but they r TERRIBLE! Here's the stories:
Brendan: Started since 3rd Grade, he now calls me a 5th Grader (I'm in 8th!)
Anthony: 2 words: Napolean Syndrome. Always talk back @ u like a jerk.
Matthew: Don't even get me started w/ HIM! All I can say I'd that he will torment you. Imagine someone like him screaming your name right @ your ear like a crazed freak.
Hailey & the minions: The opposite of Despicable Me. I used to be friends w/ her @ the 4th, 5th & 6th grade. But until she a p3nis w/ b@llzon her iPad & jokingly told me 2 kiss it, I ignored her 4 'bout 2 years now. & her friends r even dumber than her. It'z all screaming, pranking, laughing & Nikki Minaj. I hate it.
Who, or what, has always find a way 2 criticize you? The "pissed-u-off-so-much-your-head-would-explode-of-anger" kind of criticizing.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You?   Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:15 am

I have a friend who is like that, he only knows how to poo poo ideas and never has any original ones of his own.

I dont let it bother me, there is no criticism only feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Who/What Always Find a Way 2 Criticize You?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1