Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have find the reason why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

I have find the reason why Empty
PostSubject: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:52 am

I have been no interested in woman or men(sex) for half year or so....I thought something wrong with me, cuz I found that I got sexual orgasm feeling when I'm doing mediation, i would say thats 100% better than common sexual feeling , more than human words description. but its a little different that i don't feel tired and lose when i have my inner sexual orgasm. i feel energetic and loved and connected with all and very very exciting feeling. in the end I find out the reason in one of the  book of Osho. it says I have found the the man inside of myself which is made me now a full being. I'm no longer just a woman also a man.  its called (The seven vital energy centers) I highly recommend you guys read it if you interested in our 7 chakras.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:36 am

I know people who practice tantric yoga can do this as well for long periods.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 am

... wut?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:47 am

Blake9501 wrote:
... wut?
you don't really have to know hahah
all you need to do is do more exercise and read more good book.Smile
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:50 am

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
I know people who practice tantric yoga can do this as well for long periods.
I didnt practice tantra... I just felt the kundalini energy up to my head few times. after that I got changes...feeling peaceful inside and calm. and no desire for common sex...i thought i became lesbian... but I also no any feeling for girls too lol
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:56 am

Umm... I do not know why people talk about sexual whatever.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:58 am

Don't like sounding or being like a judger, but got to say it: You'll understand when you get older.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:26 am

Blake9501 wrote:
Umm... I do not know why people talk about sexual whatever.
sex is an energy which is bonded with your life when you getting older, no need to avoid it, its a common thing for human. if you can  control it well you can get to know yourself through it, if you can NOT control it, it will ruin your world. thats why I think its good to study chakras knowledge and ur body knowledge from very young Smile. we are great beings and we are more than a body.

Last edited by EssaLove on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 am

You can feel it while doing pranayam aswell. And essa i guess you have opened your root and sacral chakra.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:29 pm

actually... I have opened all of my 7 chakras... did you mean the feel of inner orgasm which is full of awesome chilling?

P/s: R.I.P english
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:37 pm

If it was possible, I would forcefully expell whatever Chakra I have that controls sexual desire.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:41 am

superbabilon wrote:
actually... I have opened all of my 7 chakras... did you mean the feel of inner orgasm which is full of awesome chilling?

P/s: R.I.P english
me too and my throat chakra is the most active one. not chilling... its like warm and happy divine enjoyable exciting feeling...and you would feel strongly connected with the earth. and this feeling even could make you cry ( so touched)
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:46 am

Blake9501 wrote:
If it was possible, I would forcefully expell whatever Chakra I have that controls sexual desire.

just follow ur inner voice and let things happen naturally.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm

EssaLove wrote:
Blake9501 wrote:

coz it's actually possible to open all our chakras, but you don't have to force it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 am

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
EssaLove wrote:
Blake9501 wrote:

coz it's actually possible to open all our chakras, but you don't have to force it to happen.
I didn't mean like force it to open, I meant to forcefully remove the chakra involved with sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have find the reason why   I have find the reason why Empty

Back to top Go down

I have find the reason why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1