Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:58 am

Recently, I've had two dreams.

My first dream happened about two nights ago. It starts off, and I'm lying on my bed. I somehow know that there is a poltergeist down some stairs. When I would think to myself, in the dream, about it vanishing, a noise would come from the poltergeist. As, I kept thinking about it, I knew that it was coming up the stairs slowly. At this point I felt fear. It kept coming, and then once it arrived it stood at the door trying to break it down. I then showed bravery, and expelled the poltergeist from my house, just by thinking of it leaving. I could feel that it was actually gone, but for the rest of the dream I feared it would return. This dream was actually a pleasant dream, because it was so complex. I have had a lot of the thoughts, that I had in the dream, before, so I know it's origins.

My next dream happened just last night. I bought puppies from somewhere, and acted like my dog had them. I cared for them. I don't remember much more actually. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

The poltergeist dream sounds very interesting! Just as I typed that I heard a crashing noise behind me and it shit me up! But it was just the hamster banging his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:37 pm

It was interesting! Lol about the hamster! lol! 

Mark, do you ever practice any psychic abilities on your hamster?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:16 am

charlie, lol. that is an interesting question.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:33 am

Just had a lucid dream about going to Miami with my father to find a wiccan. I love lucid dreams.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:18 am

I had a strange dream last night with many references. Here's as far as I can remember, I was in my house with a girl. I was playing a trick on her, I can't remember what. She ran outside, into the cold, because she didn't want to get stabbed by my mother. There was a building that played a tape, I swear that part was in a movie. I went out to tell her it was a joke, and i brought my psi-wheel with me, focusing mainly on the needle. After a bit of looking I found her in one of the neighbors houses, I was planing to tell her I was joking, but I didn't. She trusted me, just not my mother. We went outside, and some other person was out there too. There were three people, not including me. I had a gun, with the needle in it, or something like a needle. The three started to throw rocks at me, they were aiming for my head, so I climbed up a mountain, and avoided the rocks. I climbed very high. There was then a lizard above me, and I didn't want to disturb it, so I stayed on the edge of the cliff. I knew I couldn't stay there forever, so I tried to climb up avoiding the lizard, but I couldn't avoid it and it screamed in my face. That's all I remember. I remember one last thing, there were loads of people, and I was playing a game or something, and they wanted to eat me.

Oh yeah, the joke was based off of Carrie.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:37 am

I had a dream last night, and my dog gave birth again, but this time she only had one puppy.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:50 pm

I had a strange dream last night. Before the dream I thought about Mark visiting my house. In the dream, Mark visited my house. He may have spoke only one sentence, or none, throughout the whole dream. It was quite strange, oh yeah Mark you were sitting on a kitchen chair that I have, and you seemed unwelcoming when I looked at you.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:26 am

Lol that's most interesting. I seemed unwelcoming?

I saw a dog give birth once in real life. It was the most horrific scene I've ever witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:02 pm

I've seen a YouTube video of a dog giving birth, lol. Yes, in the dream you seemed mean as you sat on the chair doing nothing. Wait, there was a part when we drove around in a car, but I don't remember that well. I can't think of a better word than unwelcoming and mean, but I know there has to be one.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:04 am

I dreamed with a woman i dont know many times in my life. Just now i notice that it may have been a past life or maybe someone ill meet in the future. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:32 am

both are possible I suppose. What does she look like? What age?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:54 am

Between 20 and 40. Her hair is black or really dark brown, the image is not that clear. She helped me once in a dream aginst a powerfull magician. And the other day she did telepathy on me, i was thinkin of my full name and she got it right.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 am

last night monsieur mauvais participated at cross-country-skiing at the olympics. precognition ? lol
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Lmao. My skiing isn't up to an Olympic standard!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 am

My dream of last night was a little awkward in a way. Nothing to odd to be called 'paranormal', just odd. My dream began(or at least when I realized I'm dreaming) with me sitting at my usual place during school break. Then I saw an old 'friend' of mine discussing with a teacher. When I got up from my chair it was a classmate of mine from 2 schoolyears ago and my last teacher from elementary school. He was thinking of throwing a fist and when he did went for the blow I stopped him telling him:"Punching a teacher won't prove you a man or any of those gangstar sht you believe in. Just stay who you are and stop." He then sat down sad and a little shamed because I stopped him from being the so call 'bad boy'. I told him to be himself and right when I was walking away I he told me he has a score to settle with me and he will come back for me. Then I walked away a little worried because I had no intent of hurting him. Then I tried to look where the teacher went because I recognized her face that she isn't from this school but she vanished. I was like wtf, and then I woke up.
I found it just odd. Why did I see 2 different people from different years in my sleep? The boy wasn't a true friend for real but I didn't have any problems with him either because he was just a classmate. The teacher is one who I really enjoyed and trusted till today.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 am

I also had a strange dream. I dont believe EVERY dream has a meaning, but i think this one does. I was getting in a restroom, there was a man shitting (lol) and i went to see myself in the mirror. When i first saw me, my reflection, was tying his shoes (i was not, so the reflection was not doing what i did) and then i kept seeing my reflection. Then there were multiple mirrors, all with my reflection but one of them was a reflection of me but without colors, just black and white. I somehow assumed it was my soul. Then i walked away and the dream kept going but with some other things i dont find important.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:09 am

gustanak wrote:
I also had a strange dream. I dont believe EVERY dream has a meaning, but i think this one does. I was getting in a restroom, there was a man shitting (lol) and i went to see myself in the mirror. When i first saw me, my reflection, was tying his shoes (i was not, so the reflection was not doing what i did) and then i kept seeing my reflection. Then there were multiple mirrors, all with my reflection but one of them was a reflection of me but without colors, just black and white. I somehow assumed it was my soul. Then i walked away and the dream kept going but with some other things i dont find important.

The man may represent someone you know or will know that may have a lazy or humorous character. But the mirror thing is pretty impressive there. Due the black & white, it may mean that you have a darker character these days or that you're having depression, stress ect. When I was filled with depression I dreamed of getting possessed by a demon.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 am

i was at the netherland's house in the olympic village this night.
guys, they know how to party Very Happy

i think i'm watching too much olympia these days. lol
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:40 am

m.fischer wrote:
i was at the netherland's house in the olympic village this night.
guys, they know how to party Very Happy
Oh de Nederlanders wist het zeker jonge man Smile!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Last night I dreamed about Mark uploading 3 videos on youtube. One of them being about showing his newborn baby in the hospital saying it's a surprise for his subscribers and that that's the reason he hasn't been much online lately. It was a weird dream but very realistic though.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 am

I think that most of us dreamed with Mark at least once. I can count 4 times, but brief aparitions. In one you were there too Naz.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 am

I had a dream where I was drawing, which isn't something I normally do. Turns out I'm a talented artist IRL Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 am

Sick New Psychic Smile. I can't imagine someone dreaming about me lol. Besides a family member. Maybe it's what psychologist say about when you're thinking of someone they're thinking about you?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Last night I had a dream about PK, I was bending spoons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next