Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bullying Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

The Bullying Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 pm

U have anything that goes w/ this? Cuz I hav 2 many 2 go over. Dealing w/ it daily is about 2 make my head explode. 4 ex, a boy behind me in Social Studies had noticed the boy next 2 him has a leg bleeding than paying attention 2 Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech. That'z how careless my country is. & just in case your wondering, it happened 2day!  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:17 pm

I think most of us went through bullying.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 pm

i did as a child, i before i grew out my hair so super long i had a mullet ( god bless the 90s) and everyone called me joe dirt and made fun of me for being so huge calling me names like big foot or something i didnt have any real friends until 6th grade i got made fun of all up until 7th grade when i had enough and punched this dude so hard in the head it gave him a nice big pump knot on his head lol not much bullying happened after that besides the usual dumbasses trying to poke a sleeping bear ( im the sleeping bear)
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:52 pm

standing up to a bully may be better or else they dont stop
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:07 pm

In my school, they never stop.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:29 pm

I got bullied at school every grade. They always came as big group to me. Thanks to them for boosting my mental health disorders and making some new mental health problems for me.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:02 am

When you are young the time you are at school feels so long, like it will never end. Remember that as soon as you finish school you'll never see those people again.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:24 am

Hopefully, that'll happen next year.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:40 am

I got bullied some years ago (including last year) but when i learned not to pay them an attention tey stopped. Now i hardly feel uncomfortable when they are near me or speak to me. I learned to forgive them too now we get along well with some.
Back to top Go down
dcook080
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
dcook080

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 am

i never was bullied really except for when i was in the first grade. a new student named shane use to always hit me in the gut and always called me names. as a young child i didnt believe in violence so i never retaliated. one day my school took a field trip the camden water front and shane got me alone from the rest of the class and pushed me in the river(i didnt learn how to swim until many years later). that night i decided to go home and tell my family what was happening. surprisingly they told me to fight him. the next day i went to school and shane brought me behindd a bush where none could see and hooked me in the face i got up and went back to what i was doing because i was afraid to hit him. seconds later he calls me behind the bush again and hits mien the face at this point I'm bleeding. i walk back over to what i was doing while trying to hide the blood on my face. he calls me back again this time i tackled him to the ground and started hitting him, at the same time crying hahaha.

but the moral of my story is bullying can not be handled in one way. sometimes the problem isn't the bully but the victim needing to face his fears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullying Thread   The Bullying Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullying Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1