Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:18 am

Then your good! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:51 pm

I saw again dream about my dead grandmother. I was at some place where we discussed about our family and dead grandparents. Then suddenly my grandmothers spirit went to one person and it was really threatening, scary and strong then I woke up. When I see dreams about my grandmother she looks very scary. Then I saw a dream where I cut my head bald again. What does this mean? My ex told me this about my grandmother that it could mean she doesn't like the things I do or then she is trying to warn me about something.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:43 am

I had a nightmare last night. I was in my house with my sister and her boyfriend. There were people I knew and they were in my neighborhood. They were committing acts of terrorism on a house near my own, I almost called the cops but I didn't. They eventually came into my garage, and I made peace with them. Their leader, who took the face of someone I have seen before, was pure evil. He killed pretty much everyone he could see that wasn't in his group. He would shoot them with his black gun. They were in my garage and so was I, I didn't want to anger him as I didn't want him to shoot me. Somehow the group and I had some conversations and it was like a nice group gathering, but there was still the evil guy. He shot two people outside while in my garage and I was angry at him. Eventually I forgot about him and engaged in conversation with some of the group members. I then saw him walk into my garage from a door that led into my house. I was nervous to know what he was doing inside my house. He came out and I guess he said some words to me. He was in a horrible mood and took a shot at an air duct on the ceiling, an then he shot again and again and kept shooting with his automatic gun. I was heavily scared at this point and I walked into my house through the door in my garage and I locked it. It was risky to lock it because I knew the guy might get angry and shoot me. Now inside I wanted to know what he did. I remembered that my sister was in the house and I began to feel incredibly nervous. I ran up the stairs and saw that my sisters door was open, if she was with her boyfriend the door would have been shut. I run into the room hoping to see my sister alive. On the bed I see that from the torso up her body is missing, all that lay there is a pair of legs. I walk out of the room and begin crying and mourning and really just feeling lost as to what I do now. I know the rest of her body is probably in the bathtub and her boyfriend there as well. I somehow hear some words the evil guy was saying, and then I wake up. I wake up at 4:59 and I watch as the clock turns to 5:00 AM. A half hour before my alarm is set. This nightmare woke me up and was horrible. I can explain why a lot of things were in it. However I do not know why my sister was only a pair of legs, nothing from my day would have led to that thought. Almost everything else is explainable to why it was in my dream. It's probably not precognitive, but pretty horrible.

P.S I woke up from the dream because I felt like I did not know what was next. I was just at a loss of thought and could not continue the story, so I woke up.
Also, I shouldn't have even had a dream. I usually only have dreams when I get many hours of sleep, this night I was only getting 6, so I shouldn't really have had this dream. I also woke up at almost exactly 5:00, I hope that doesn't mean anything. I dunno, I guess I always have dreams but only the nightmares wake me up and this was a nightmare. So I thought I'd share that, I hope it doesn't damper your mood in any way. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:53 am

Few days ago I saw a dream where nazir told me that I shouldn't know the future advance and also that it's more fun(or something like that)when you don't know what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:02 pm

Does anyone know what this means:

Last night I saw again dream that I'm getting better and stronger in tk. Strange thing was that I felt the same feeling in my hands what I felt in my previous tk dreams. Other strange thing was that because of practicing tk some strong spirits/demons came to my house and I wasn't able to get rid of them. The spirits/demons moved my furnitures and draw at my window number 666.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:42 am

Does anyone know is this some kind of warning or something else:

Some time ago, I saw a dream that I was at a dentist, then he/she started to drill my teeth and it was very close my incisor teeth. Then I found out that it means some very close person to me is going to die. The closer the drilling teeth was my incisor teeth, more closer person.

Last wednesday one very close person to me was going to die but fortunately he was sent to hospital early enough, same thing happened to him yesterday and I was there but again we was able to get him to hospital and survived. So is this some kind of warning or something else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7