Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Most of us had telekinetic dreams. Even I did of me bending a metal door once. I think it just represents what we want and/or let our fantasies take over to know what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 pm

I probably had one before but this is the first time I can recall a TK dream.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

I just heard that my father has a muscle weakening sickness and few days a go I had a dream where my father gave me a strange necklace and then we listened some kind of progressive rock and punk, but he don't like that kind of stuff. What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Is it possible to meditate inside a dream? Two nights ago, I dreamed that I was in a castle surrounded by water, just like Venice, and I sat in a floating wooden door to meditate. And it kinda felt as if I was meditating and getting inside my consciousness and diving into a sea of darkness and mud...before being interrupted by my pursuers, that is ;P
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 12:32 pm

tell me what you guys think about this part of a dream: i was in a restroom at the shower and i saw my reflection on a mirror through this shower curtain but there were two reflections of myself in the mirror and one was bad and killed the other one, then i was scared and tryed to control my feeling because i knew i had the ability to stop that bad reflection just by clearing my mind.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:05 pm

you're wrestling with the duality of your soul. You know that you have a dark side and you fear it.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:52 pm

I've seen very strange and scary dreams lately. I saw my dead grandmother in one of them, she looked really scary and talked some things to me but I don't remember what but I remember that I wasn't scared. Some dreams were insane, there was no point, but there was some kind of nightmare world where I was in. Yesterday I saw my dead friend again where we talked about islam.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Yesterday I saw again my dead muslim friend. What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:49 am

Have you been thinking about them while awake?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Have you been thinking about them while awake?

Yes I was thinknig of him very much.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Last night I saw again dream about this new girl. Dream's idea was little bit same as the previous dream about her. Somehow I get feeling that there was a message in both dreams. But of course there was two possibilities: Do something or you regret and don't do anything. Damn always two possibilities and humans always pick the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Did the dream go well? Did you get the result you wanted?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Both dreams didn't end well. But still I got the feeling that there must be something but I don't know what. When I woke up I had feeling that I should do something(tell her or something like that)but I also got feeling that maybe I should not.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Often our dreams are our subconscious minds playing out different scenarios where you can test them in a risk free enviornment,
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Yep I was also thinking that maybe it's just my mind playing tricks. But sometimes it's hard to say is it just your mind or something else. Maybe that's why this one really bothers me. It feels like the dream showed me that this will happen if I don't do anything. Or maybe it showed me that this will happen and it doesn't matter if I do anything or don't.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Well I just asked her out. Alone. Let's see what happens. Anyway if something doesn't happen then I can glady move to next girl lol. I'm fast.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:14 pm

At least this date went better than previous one, lol. Somehow I still feel that my dreams was some kind of warning. Hard to say, because we planned to drink just few beers but then it became a longer night I was back in home about 02.00. I also had two flash backs from my dreams about these things.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:33 am

In a dream I had recently a guy had "teresa kingsley" written on his hand. Odd.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Eh, close enough.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Has anyone here read books about dream dictionary? What books? My ex has a book that explains very accurately about dreams. For example, some time ago I saw a dream about a dog that bitten me and the book said: I have friend(s) that protects me. But it also meant that I might going to have a serious relationship. Other dream was that I'm at mental hospital/prison/psychiatric prison hospital and that dream meant security.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
In a dream I had recently a guy had "teresa kingsley" written on his hand. Odd.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Oh Nazir you were in my dream! It was this morning so i don't remember as much as I did, but you were in a forest in the fall, there were many leaves on the ground, and you were being filmed for a movie. You seemed to be a big contributor to the project. It was not a psychic dream, but I thought i'd share it.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Last night I saw a dream where I was listening this song with someone

Then I saw another dream where some doctor(if I remember correctly)told me that I have to stop being vegetarian.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:46 am

Haddock wrote:

Then I saw another dream where some doctor(if I remember correctly)told me that I have to stop being vegetarian.

Make sure your still eating foods with protein, I like Kale, we don't want this to come true...
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:18 am

Jake G. wrote:
Haddock wrote:

Make sure your still eating foods with protein, I like Kale, we don't want this to come true...

At least I try to eat correctly. I do eat a lot of protein and try to get every vitamin I need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Dictionary thread   The Dream Dictionary thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream Dictionary thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next