Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can i sell my soul for powers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingnorman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

can i sell my soul for powers? Empty
PostSubject: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:17 pm

i want telekinesis powers real bad an i was wundering if i could sell my soul for them. if i summon a demon or devil would he trade my soul for psychic powers? the bible says that psychic power is devils ability and he likes to get souls. how do you sell your soul and what bad things might happen if i do? do it mean i cant go to heaven if you sell your soul?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:26 pm

sir, it is to my best knowlege and ability to inform you psychic powers are not the devils ability some things about the bible are wrong. i only follow the true word of god not the interpretation of man god said unto me psychic abilities are not of sin they where placed in our grasp for a reason and it does not say that specifically in the bible that its the devils ability no where does it say that
if you sell your soul to satan i cant judge but you just might end up in hell psychic abilities are in our own mind and easy to achieve with will power and determination
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Demons are not cool man, they are not what you think. Probably selling your soul to one would just make it stay with you.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:45 pm

demons come in the form of angels and sometimes god in order to decieve you into thinking they are going to do great things i mean if thats what your into then go for it all the way FTW but otherwise stay away from it
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:22 pm

something to think about:

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."

you do not have to sell your soul, you have to clean it from your old believe system garbage.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm

the soul make you, you selling it wont alow you to do telekinesis
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Short answer: No. Hell no.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:11 pm

You'll only mess up your life. Studying and knowing about them is fine but you sound like someone a little blind to be dealing with this field(sorry it sounded rude).
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Stay away from evil...bible ar any other relegious scripture tells you this...so obviously stay away from demons.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 pm

Living without a soul would be empty.

You might have some powers after (or not, a demon may simply trick you and give you nothing in return) but you will not enjoy them. You won't feel a thing, being soul-less.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:00 pm

W/out a soul, u have nothing. (Is this good as a quote?)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:08 pm

It's more of a fact then a quote. Your spirit is who you are. Without it you'll be more likely psychologically unstable since spiritual and psychological health are strongly connected.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:12 pm

No strategy, and worst of all, no emotion. Without emotions you're more like a robot then human. Many people can control their emotions so well that they seem to have no emotions but they're still human so they do. So to be honest selling your soul is not the best thing to think from the start. Consider it a gift of god if you wish. Be greateful of it in whatever way you like and be human. The key of everything is balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i sell my soul for powers?   can i sell my soul for powers? Empty

Back to top Go down

can i sell my soul for powers?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1