Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PyroLoa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PyroLoa

What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:14 pm

I am basically starting this topic, because I am interested in everybody's point of view on religion. Do you have one? If so how does it affects your soul? Do you not have a spiritual place or home?
Why not? Over all The reason for this topic creation is to help bring a balance to what has been influencing mortals for the longest.

Last edited by PyroLoa on Tue May 26, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PyroLoa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PyroLoa

What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:22 pm

I have many religions I work with. Honestly, it affects my life in a very strong way. Due to my up brings. Plus my experiences. Actually meeting a real angel, Buddha, Actually talking to real demons the dead. Meeting real Witches and so on. So this is why religion affect me in such a way. I know the power of it and I also understand it very well. To be honest I have meet many people who abuse this power. Which gives religion a bad name. It is not the religion fault. I have learn it is the person meaning personal person that hinders others from the ultimate benefit of religion. But this does not mean I worship what others worship. Or have the same calling as others. Because destiny is a one man/woman show. This is why it is called destiny.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:48 pm

I'm leaning more on Christianity only because it seemed the most effective for me, a couple of Hail Marys and Our Fathers managed to protect me from an incoming attack from a black hooded being a few years back, to be honest I'm not really gungho about this whole religion biz coz most of it's current officials are somewhat hypocritical (no offense to the church goers here u.u) and is mainly the catalyst for war nowadays, but who knows, I might just be proven wrong in the days to come, I'm pretty open minded to changes lol
Back to top Go down
PyroLoa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PyroLoa

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:06 am

I see what you mean. I feel you on that.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:00 am

I think religion is like a way of life for the followers. And the philosophy of the founders. I like to create my own philosophies based on my own experiences since spirituality is way different then religion. Religion have spiritual related topics such as looking for a specific higher source/yourself while being just spiritual means not being bound to any religion and just exploring life in a way that is allowing you to base your decisions on what feels right. Looking within yourself for realization. Without paying attention to labels of division. But exploring other religions always facinated me. Even atheists. I don't think we should consider ourselves different then anyone.  We should accept everyone for who they are as long as it doesn't involve bringing harm to others.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:27 am

" We should accept everyone for who they are as long as it doesn't involve bringing harm to others."

Practically my philosophy as well, the world could learn a thing or two from you Indigo lol

ALSO, https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Shadow%20person.png?_subject_uid=424010744&w=AABIStw_9zKDmfxVlFgdyEr8bNdXsJgcTywv1x8gjP4A6Q here's an accurate portrayal of the hooded cloak I saw a few years back, been researching about them from the internet for quite some time and apparently they're called Shadow people...........so effin' creepy now that I think about it >.>
Back to top Go down
PyroLoa
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PyroLoa

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:13 am

I agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Shadow people still exist. I remember this topic was brought up a while ago. Sometimes if you Astral Project, you may see them occasionally. Especially when someone passes away.
Though they appear, the only form of communication they show is a short stare before disappearing. :/
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:14 pm

..............................@o@.............HOLYF*CKINGSH*T MAN! that's EXACTLY what the shadow person did to me! I can't even gtsfadhgvfhsdg *is dumbfounded*

........................*coughs* Sorry, gotta calm down a bit u///u, but uh yeah..............I thought I was the only one Sad
, but, fucking yes, when the shadow person appeared, he DID actually stare at me for a couple of seconds (but I can never see his/her face, it's just all black under the hood), but then I mentally did my Hail Marys and Our Fathers that very second because It was getting pretty scary at that point lol, and then after awhile he just disappeared, the only difference though is that I was wide awake throughout the whole thing................fuckin' mindtrip if I ever seen one.........it's makes me feel relieved that I'm not the only one Smile
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:22 am

I see them sometimes. They like negative energy. That's why you can't see what they look like. it's almost like they're made out of it.
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:23 am

I think they're common in the Astral and Subconcious realms too.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:45 am

Shadow people may be souls of the fallen in the astral plane. Lost souls, which couldn't understand their destiny and wandered in search for a way, who couldn't accept their (self appointed) conditions of being grounded. They are "reality drop outs". As far as i can tell they harm you not, but they are close, specially to people which are highly conscious and aware of spirituality (because of comsic laws xP); since they keep on looking for true identity. I sometimes see them with my periferic vision but they disspapear quickly. It's sad, because i believe they just need some good faith energy, directed towards their self being themselves already... Anyhow shadow people are quite different from daemons, which are manifestations of consciousness that remained fixed to mental representations of bane (that couldn't care for reality and got stranded on Manas, raw impulsivity, power and anger, vengance, etc.) This are ideas are created by overloaded emotions of other beings, and as such this energies feed them.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:38 am

Religion is both an allegorical view on the representations of mind, as a result of being incorporated, that centers on the value of peculiar qualities, which in general promote life. And also an interpretation, of the collected experiences of several individuals, whose representations of mind, transcended the social contemporary or contextual circumstances regarding the apperception about limits (one of them concerning death). Religion is a mix-up then, of genuine experiences with the "cosmical vessel", elucidated according to the valuation of peculiarities about those experiences (depending the religion). On a third view religion is also a filter of power and energy, not only because of the obvious political agenda, but also because of the deemed limitations, dependent on their unique approach, that furthers our encapsulation on maya. In fact maya is not an illusion, the illusion are the limits of maya. Maya has casted walls of power, desire, will, wisdom, etc. but probably one of the most important is of separation. Limits give form, but form is conceded by grace. Maya is not the limit nor the spell of the limit; it is the entity that observes the limits, that conducts the consciousness to limits. But this walls have always been working in accordance to the grace of transmutation and the power of mercy.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:32 am

@Rod: Hmmmm, I guess them being made up of negative energy doesn't sound too far fetched if you think about it :/ If you do see them again Rod, mentally praying seems to work to make them retreat n.n

@Har Siddhiswara: Them being lost souls sounds believable too :/.......Sooooo, you say they're not harmful?........iunno man, it's just the shadow person appeared the exact moment that I was in a state of uncontrollable rage, I completely calmed down though when I finally noticed him/her staring at me lol.........maybe I just misinterpreted the whole thing, who knows u.u *shrugs*..............I dun wanna meet a daemon anytime soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:45 am

@RMX Shadow people just can't find light, but are attracted to it. Imagine you are trapped in a cave and can't find an escape then see a little sparkle... you will certainly approach it, but as soon as the light is directed towards you, your being in the cave for so long make you hypersensitive to it and you need to flee or hide from it... Rage may have been the trigger for that soul to get lost on the astral plane. Then as you vibrate and resonate rage, and get into their frequency you can perceive them. Then you change your emotion and thus your whole frequency, and they become non visible. But in my experience a high level of compassion can also manifest them, as i tell you i see them with my peripheral vision while being on pure thoughts and feelings. Your mere act of benevolence, showing grace for them, may help them find liberation... Don't worry for daemons, their formation depends on your mentality. Your fears, confusion and despair, are materials for their consolidation. Hate is usually very powerful ingredient to summon, or i shall say invoke daemons. Yet the feelings of purity, of no vibration, of invincibility and untouchability, eternity, of no form, of unshakability, etc. All of them are representations of the consciousness of the infinite infinity (this word is double in purpose). We are finite infinities, with the quality to channel the infinite infinity. You will rarely meet a daemon, if you are not invading their territory of bane. But even you shall decide doing so, know daemons cannot harm that which is unharmable. As soon as you enter in rage or hate mode, remember you are god, your mind or emotions might be agitated, but your soul is always pure, true and unchangeable. daemons are banished as soon as their mental representations dissapear. If something is feeding you up, demonic representations may congregate to feed upon your fed up by showing you reality of being fed-up... this is possible when you are in the same frequency due to resonance. But also you can use this chance to alter the frequency of those thoughts and dispel them, which will also free those representations from your consciousness and from the collective one.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 2:27 pm

@Har Siddhiswara: Wow, that's a lot to take in o.O, thanks though, this does explain a few things happening around the house for the past few months n.n *copies and pastes the article to my notes*
Back to top Go down
Rod
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Exactly. That's why they hang around negative people so much. @Har Sid
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:19 am

UPDATE of sorts: Tried concentrating a few days back so's I could get back to my telekinesis mojo, went just a few minutes just riiiiiiight into that specific mental frequency but started hearing voices again, usually incoherent whispers u~u....................a bit scared to go on further on my concentration exercises but I guess this is just one of the things we have to deal with *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?    What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think religion is, and how do you think it affects your soul?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1