Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

After Life Empty
PostSubject: After Life   After Life EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:37 am

Where do you believe we go when we die? do you believe we just go in the ground and rot? or do we go to heaven or a similar place of higher existance?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:23 pm

Yes. It's not even a question for me. I strangely can't understand how some people still believe that we would just die and rot after so many proofs of an after life. BUT I do have respect for everyone's opinion so that's why I will still be open to any opinions. I believe of course in a life after death. Not exactly in ghosts. Lately I've seen people asking how do you know for sure if what we call ghosts are actually real? Meanwhile they do believe in spirits(it's different in a way). Ghosts are human entities that had a really strong mind of thinking they are still alive and don't know that they're actually dead or a human entity of someone who is aware of being dead but decided to stay around to accomplish an unfinished business.
Anyways, I believe that if you did good, you'll cross over to a higher dimension. If you did less good, a lower dimension. If you died traumatized, angry, REALLY scared, unsure and unaware, you have more chances of being stuck in between.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:03 pm

interesting reply nazir, i also think that if you died unhappy youll be stuck here on earth but then i also think that if you commited horrible deeds like cold blooded murder or child rape or something of the sorts then youll go to hell of course, and if you where good and stopped that potential murder or child rape or helped that homeless man and gave him food or saved a nation or whatever youll go to heaven or " the higher dimension
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Ancient Egyptian believe that Anubis will lead dead people to Duat(underworld) and pass through the test
then you can into the afterlife enjoy to be immortal.
But if you fail the test you will not allowed to into afterlife forever and your heart will eaten by Amit .
Although I believe ancient Egyptian religion but I thought that when we die we can go to another planet
Or stay on earth being something else or still be a human.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:12 pm

I think that when we die our bodies decompose in the ground giving nutrients to the soil. This then feeds the grass which in turn feeds the cows which make the burgers we eat. The fundamental blocks which make us live on forever. Matter cannot be created or destroyed.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:14 pm

"Santa knows when you are naughty or nice and if you are bad you won't get any presents"

vs

"God knows when you are naughty or nice and if you are bad you will burn in hell"

both sound equally made up to me. These are the things they tell us to control our behaviour.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I think that when we die our bodies decompose in the ground giving nutrients to the soil. This then feeds the grass which in turn feeds the cows which make the burgers we eat. The fundamental blocks which make us live on forever. Matter cannot be created or destroyed.
where as in all technicallity our bodies live on forever being when we die it becomes the dust of the earth which feeds this which gives him food and then it repeats
i think that there is an existance further and higher then this one, the things ive seen in my time lead me on to believe it so, but i guess what you believe is what will happen to you buddhist go on the 7 fold path i believe pegans go to valhalla ( going off of i think so XD) christians go to heaven and so forth, interesting input mark
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 pm

I believe we got incarnation system. so be no harm for every life on earth. after we die we might spend some "times" in a dark place after that we get into our path which our soul choose already. might reincarnation to human or animal or human on other planets still in same dimension, or other dimension high spiritual being without a physical body , etc.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

Reincarnation exists. Sometimes when a soul has uplifted itself then after death and before its next birth it would spend its time in sadhna in space or higher dimension but would have to come back to 3 d coz of karma in past life. But this life would be far better and the spiritual progress would be faster and easier.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:15 am

spiritualwarrior25 wrote:
Reincarnation exists. Sometimes when a soul has uplifted itself then after death and before its next birth it would spend its time in sadhna in space or higher dimension but would have to come back to 3 d coz of karma in past life. But this life would be far better and the spiritual progress would be faster and easier.
yeah I have been read so many books about incarnation. and i believe it. somehow i feel like i might the first time being human on earth lol.
but i got some other's experience mark into my soul before i born on earth in order to get used to live here. I'm quite sure about that not belong feeling. i meant i feel like i don't really belong here.(earth)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Life   After Life Empty

Back to top Go down

After Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1