Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate my life :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

I hate my life :/ Empty
PostSubject: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 am

I hate my situation at home and school, and am thinking of walking from home. Not sure how long and what to bring.

Any suggestions? I'm sure that I'm going just don't know how long and what I should bring.

I'll be training TK even when I'm gone, and try to clear my mind.

All help is appreciated!

Last edited by New Psychic on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 am

(I'm not suicidal so no worries about that haha Razz)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:14 am

Don't do it man. The only employment you could get at 14 is a paper round or a rent boy. Neither of those are good jobs. When I was your age I was just the same. You feel like you have no control over your life. Its only two more years bro. Wait it out. I know it seems like a long time but it will fly: trust me.

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:58 am

I was in a suicidal state in July, I know it's the worst time of life. I wished to jump from a cliff at the far north of the island(I know it's getting creepy and sorry for that). But then I realized, time has to pass by. I will find someone to make me happy, and my great grandmother will always be there watching me. And my brother and some of my family who sometimes don't give a damn, deep down they still somehow have feelings. I realized that on my suicidal letter left behind for them and they were terrified! So I say enjoy you're life because you're young like most of us Smile. And let the problems go by deep meditation, hobbies ect.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:02 am

i too was in this situation freind. it feels like it was yesterday . now im on my own. doing my own thing. and hoping that i can teach psionic abilities somewhere just stay to your self and practice your abilities
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 am

time heals all bro. Just wait it out.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:26 am

Thanks for your help guys, I decided to go for a long walk instead lol, and it really made me think about some things.

But yeah, I have to find a solution for my problems at school, cause I just aren't motivated to go to school anymore. And now schoolwork is piling up :/

Oh well, it'll be over soon and then I can do what I want Smile
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: life   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 pm

well my life has not been so great either i have developed impulsive behavior due to my environment has changed drastically. i moved from flordia to new jersey due to lack of good grades it was my choice by the way to move, my parents are divorced so i figured i live with my uncle to go to the school i wanted to go to. i have found that the only friends i have been making are with much other people then i am. im normally use to hanging out with friends everyday and going places but when i moved i found my self stuck in the house due to lack of friends to hang out with. this caused me to be pissed off at people for stupid things like watching them have a good time with there friends or me being at home and them being out on a Saturday night going out to dinner. ever since i moved i have almost showed bipolar behavior and sometimes find myself being mad for no reason. i started doing meditation to find myself and find out who i am,i started showing small improvements in telekinesis i was able to move pens. i showed this to my family and they beleaved i was doing voodoo so they scolded me for it. i stoped doing meditation after this do to school study's and there annoyance. now i can give two shits what they think because there just jealous they have nothing going for them in there life's. all in all i don't think your alone with your situation i am here for you man, and i beleave you are special just like the rest of us. i would like to finish this with a small story i remember when my friend was crying because this guy was trying to take his girlfriend from him and was doing a good job at it. i said dude what the hell are you crying about and he said well im giving up this guy has me beat. i yelled at him to get up and told him (don't cry to quit! cry to keep going!) and you know what he got that girl back. moral of the story keep on fighting i and everyone else got your back brother.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:11 pm

as i have said before we are all a 2nd family. no man left behind
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 am

Never make a decision when you're angry or mad man. Because the negative parts of our life is making us what we are today. They make us mans! Now everyone has their problem (i also have family issues) but the point is you should never blame yourself, you should enjoy the little thing in life! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:16 am

Lol i said mans haha it's men*
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:22 am

Thanks for your support everyone!

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:23 am

Pleasure to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 am

We're here for you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate my life :/   I hate my life :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate my life :/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1