Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genie of the Magic Lamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Genie of the Magic Lamp Empty
PostSubject: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Genie of the Magic Lamp Magic-lamp

Everybody knows the story of the Genie in the lamp right? It's from the Arabian legend of Aladdin (who was actually chinese in the story not middle eastern). In the story Aladdin encounters a magical ring and a magic lamp both of which contain Genies who bestow wishes.

What is a Genie?

We usally think of a Genie in a friendly kind of way but believe it or not Genies are actually a type of Jinn. In Islam humans are made from clay and Jinns from fire, are the demons. The Jinn has been imprisoned inside the box by some black magic sorcerer. When you release a trapped Genie from a magical oil lamp the Genie must grant you three wishes. There are magic lamp rules though:

1. No wishing for more wishes.
2. No killing anyone
3. And no bringing anyone back from the dead

So what would you wish for?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm

To get a girlfriend again lol. Just to be more successful in love life.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 pm

the gift to learn new things in an instant#1
#2 better sucess in my kinetic abilities
#3 enough money to where every good person in the world would never be poor for many many generations to come
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
#3 enough money to where every good person in the world would never be poor for many many generations to come

Good one. I didn't say much because I want to achieve these with witchcraft and just honoring the universe. But while being careful of course.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:42 pm

I've been thinking about this for a few days and have decided

1: The ability to spontaneously generate gold at will
2: Immortality and finally
3: The ability to breathe in Space
Back to top Go down
Yummyhen
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:

Good one. I didn't say much because I want to achieve these with witchcraft and just honoring the universe. But while being careful of course.
There was this channelled message from an Angel and he said poverty will end this year. I'm not quite sure but I hope so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:45 pm

There is more than enough food and resources for everyone. The issue is that those who are poorest don't have access to it. Did you know in the west between 30% and 50% or 1.2-2bn tonnes of food produced never even makes it on to a plate?

In England our poorest people are the same people who have issues with obesity (because of the low cost of unhealthy food among other reasons). That shows the disparity and unfairness of the current systems where those in less developed countries who need cannot get the food they need. 842 million people in the world do not have enough to eat.

Thats not cool.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:41 pm

I just wish all human being accession successful soon. then we would got into the new world with earth mom.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:53 am

1. No more stupid,hate,idiot,racist,... people
2. everyone love with true love
3. World peace!

Bonus:
Genie of the Magic Lamp Infinite-wishes-loophole-cyanide-and-happiness

More:
Genie of the Magic Lamp The-Evill-Genie-Don--t-Want-To-Grant-You-3-Wishes---Troll-Genie

Last edited by superbabilon on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:46 am

Amazing wishes guys. I don't believe in TOTAL "world peace" though. It's just impossible. And the world would be pretty boring then. There has to be balance. Like Ying and Yang. If the world existed of bad only it would be terrific. If it existed of good only it would also be terrific. The racism one is good though. I also wish for racism to end one day.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:36 pm

The irony is to achieve world peace we'd need some kind of global government which controlled the flow of resources which is exactly what we are told we don't need by Illuminati conspiracy theorists.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 am

a great wish would be:

being wantless happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:15 pm

I want to change one of my wishes to: Pokemon being real.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Digimons are way better
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:52 pm

gustanak wrote:
Digimons are way better

I voted you down for that scandalous and untrue comment.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:58 pm

gustanak wrote:
Digimons are way better
that there is blasphemy i too voted you down, NOT IN MY HOUSE! POKEMON MOFO
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:53 pm

I liked the first pokemons moments, but after some seasons i got really tired. It was too repetitive. The game is good, i thouht it was going to be better though. Now, speaking of digimon, they introduced many new storys to the show every single season, plus new main characters. I never played one digimon game and i really enjoyed it a lot. As i write i want to play i again. AND, guys, lets face it... The digivolutions are GREAT. Some pokemons are well designed too, but i still like digimon a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:47 pm

This is a lil' confusing 4 u guyz cuz u might not kno who he is, but here goes: I wish 4 the Crash Bandicoot franchise 2 come back & b more recognizable.
2. 2 b more free than usual. (Long story)
3. 2 have my artistic/writing creativities exist in the real world.
[Hopefully, the Djinn from Wishmaster-- my 3rd fav horror icon-- won't know any of these wishes, or any of ours. Otherwise, they'll b turned upside-down. Hey, u never know wat'z gonna happen: You're the 1 who wished 4 'em.]  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genie of the Magic Lamp   Genie of the Magic Lamp Empty

Back to top Go down

Genie of the Magic Lamp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1