Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Magic Potion" Ormus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

The "Magic Potion" Ormus Empty
PostSubject: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:28 am

Hey I've heard good things about this too, it seems to be legit.

Might give it a try...but a bit scary putting all those minerals in your bod!
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:55 am

Yeah....okay after reading more on this Ormus stuff...seems too risky for my liking.
Crazy alchemical stuff.

I'd be VERY careful with anything that could potentially harm your brain or affect it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Starfire wrote:

I'd be VERY careful with anything that could potentially harm your brain or affect it.

I have to second that.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Bmnlt
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:24 am

What is this potion.? What can it do.?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 am

Many alchemist who thought they made the philosopher's stone(which was actually a liquid) died earlier than their time instead of lasting longer. So I'd be careful mixuring metals with other chemical formulas to consume. Mercury(kwik, a liquid metal) is a very toxic one.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Many alchemist who thought they made the philosopher's stone(which was actually a liquid) died earlier than their time instead of lasting longer. So I'd be careful mixuring metals with other chemical formulas to consume. Mercury(kwik, a liquid metal) is a very toxic one. wrote:

Completely agree.
Back to top Go down
Bmnlt
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Well I did excessive research. I can't give you the exact method, but most of these "Chemicals" used were not used how they were uses. Ormus has zero percent deaths. I need y'all to DL more research. Learn how all this works before you suggest a theory. That's so annoying. I may be wrong, but right now I feel confident with what I have learned, and feel safe with making the purchase after more research. Not just for the "Supernatural" Abilities. It does way more than that from what I've learned.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:58 pm

I am skeptical. But I should do more research on it.
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Yeah, I realized that nobody did a great research to say that is dangerous. In other forums Ormus is well talked by the members who use it.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Still nobody has really explained what it is lol.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:05 am

Watch the video Mark.
Back to top Go down
Wispyfingers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:35 am

Where's the video that teaches you how to make your own?
Back to top Go down
aminjani
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:22 am

actually you can buy it in pill form, i take it, i like it, its really good for focus and energy! Smile Here! http://bit.ly/1saSPq4
Back to top Go down
http://www.energy-cultivation.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Magic Potion" Ormus   The "Magic Potion" Ormus Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Magic Potion" Ormus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1