Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  Empty
PostSubject: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:35 pm

How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  Voodoo-doll

Ok so it might sound scary but i wanna do black magic on someone or make a voodoo doll and attach it on someone. This ass'ole has made my parents life miserable. I wanna bring pain...so much pain that he begs for mercy. Can anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Yes, I can. Voodoo dolls are not specifically black magick though. Alike the ouija board it became infamous thanks to Hollywood. Making them can be as simple as you want it to be. Be creative with it. 2 pieces of hard short, little wood and things to be creative with can already be the tools for a perfect voodoo doll. Basically you got to decorate them though in a way that it looks like someone. wikihow.com is a good site to check out.
Using them is as easy but need to be taken extra careful. Like a witch's book of shadows or someone's ouija board, your voodoo doll is a VERY private tool and should not be messed with by other people. The pins need to be different colors(yellow, orange, red, pink, black, white and more) and the location you insert it on the doll both have meanings. Look those up and you're ready. Just one thing though, I respect everyone's practices. I've stumbled upon many fellow people who practices black magick. If you're not experienced or ready, be ready to handle a shtload of karma. Even experienced people get the karma. Either the person finds a way to protect and backfire it or it backfires on it's own as a 'side effect'. So be careful my dear friend. Quote:"Never make a decision when you're angry. Never make a promise when you're happy." Take care SW25 Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:56 pm

My advise would be that if you REALLY want to get into black magick, learn some protection and banishing spells first. If you're Hindu, pray to a god/goddess really focused for protection or if you believe in archangels, try the LBRP(Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Works everytime Wink ).
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:58 pm

God im angry and i did think about "whatgoes around comes around". Its just that i want my parents to get out ofthis hell and be happy.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:06 pm

And they will my friend, for sure Smile. With time, the person will get what he needed. But don't force that to happen by putting your own luck at risk. Trust it when people say everything happens through time Smile
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:07 pm

But isnt there any safer magic like whitemgic?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 pm

All of them have their things. I learned it due experience, some are safer though. But think about the positive things so hard right now. And visualize the negative stuff as a dark cloud slowly disappearing for the good things to come. I'm still young so I know adults go through way more than I do, but you have to trust me Smile.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Can you elaborate more?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Pardon? What does elaborate mean? lol I'm still knocking my head with some English words.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Explain in detail Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:44 am

Oh lol. It's a technique I use to calm myself down fast. I visualize all the bad things into a cloud(big or small) and than visualize that cloud fading away. Than I visualize a green fog surrounding my body. It's really easy and there are a lot more techniques.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:37 pm

What a coincidence. I wuz a lil' thinking 'bout making voodoo dolls, when I get older.
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Thanks Naz Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 am

I have made a voodoo doll myself. I'm worried about using it though lol
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 7:33 am

You'll do fine man Wink
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:34 am

A voodoo doll of who?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:42 am

I feel like making a video on black magick. It's so misunderstood like ouija boards and spirit communication. Well, time for me to do some more digging.
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:39 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I have made a voodoo doll myself. I'm worried about using it though lol
Ok then. Mark, I want you to test your Voodoo Doll on me by poking the doll in the chest area as hard as you can, and I wanna see if I can survive that. If I do, I'll post back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Man... that's totally now how it works.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:58 pm

Black magic is just magic with bad intentions. What is magic, is it just chi?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:37 am

Jake G. wrote:
Black magic is just magic with bad intentions. What is magic, is it just chi?
Nah, magic users use Mana.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:50 am

Mana is almost the same. And no, some black magick spells have negative intention such as revenge spells. Some people use black magick for good. Actually 'bad' and 'good' is just a word. Not the truth. White magick can be done with negative intentions as well. So I wouldn't consider any of those 'evil' in any way. It depends on the user. One thing though is that black magick is for the more experienced magician and has some of the darkest spells known.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:53 am

As a matter affect, some of the best and known love spells out there are actually black magick spells. But just because people separate different styles magick(white, red, green), it is mostly thought that all love and romance spells are red magick.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:38 pm

What, I thought the black in black magick meant it was evil... Anyway I don't want to even think of it as magick because it's just chi right? Mana, how is mana not chi?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:37 am

Like reiki energy is the life force combined with cosmic/universal energy, mana energy is a name given from Hawaiian tradition. Wiccans also uses the word. Mana is a magical energy. That energy of intention and will you put in your spells out in the universe, you'll get a response back from the universe. That progress in magick is what they the working with mana energy. Some people consider it like the life force, some people as a magical energy. I don't care.
And yes black magick is thought to be evil. That's one of society's shtty stereotypes alike with the Pagans and other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls     How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to do Black magic, voodoo dolls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next