Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares and Night Terrors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Nightmares and Night Terrors Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:23 pm

I realized no one ever brought this up. Have you ever had any? I had a horrible night terror once that put me to sleep at about half past four and it was in a weekly day. I couldn't even sleep, everytime I do I see horrible ghosts(movie versions) and monsters in my room. Even got worse when my mind created noises for me.
I also dreamed ones with Freddy Krueger. My first nightmare ever was when I was about 6 years old when I dreamed of being captured by a vampire.
My latest nightmare was in the 'Dream Dictionary Thread' about being possessed by an evil spirit.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Yes you are right when you say nobody brought this theme. Nightmares, i had some but stopped having them a while ago ( i mean not stoping at all but less times) one i remember is that i was being chased by a werewolf and someone shot it in the head. After that the dream "camera" was focusing to its flesh in the flour and one of its eyes. I also dreamed in some occasions that i was shot in the head. It felt really strange. The dream didn't en there, i stood there watching people and feeling some emptiness in my head. Then i don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:32 pm

The word night mare comes from an old legend Germanic legends about demons and witches that possessed people who slept alone. In these stories, men were visited by horses or hags sent to torment or suffocate sleepers. These demon horses would cause the sleeper to experience a weight on their chest and fill the mind with fear, horror, despair, anxiety, situations of danger, discomfort, and psychological or physical terror.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:32 pm

I still liked the Freddy Krueger one in a way. The werewolf one sounds cool though. I really hated the night terror I had. I was so mad because I almost didn't sleep!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
The word night mare comes from an old legend Germanic legends about demons and witches that possessed people who slept alone. In these stories, men were visited by horses or hags sent to torment or suffocate sleepers. These demon horses would cause the sleeper to experience a weight on their chest and fill the mind with fear, horror, despair, anxiety, situations of danger, discomfort, and psychological or physical terror.

The only thing I know of the word is like you said. I know that a 'Mare' is also a dark elf in a way. From the Norse Mythologies. Loki shapeshifted into one ones.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Did you ever dream you drowned? I did many times, hate that experience. It happens to me mostly when I'm ill an i cant breath well because of my boogers.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm

boogers lol.

I don't really have nightmares. My dream are just plain weird usually.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:44 pm

My dreams are always real. I know most of yours as well. And no, I hate drowning. But I never even reach that point(in real life nor a dream). I mostly get the feelings of being stabbed, watching my family die, murderer killing my gf or being chased. I do get good things too though. But anything that happens to me in a dream, mostly give me the feelings of what it would really feel like. A friend of mine told me that a friend of his that spend a night ones at his house woke up at night screaming saying that someone was strangling him. When he woke him up he said that he really felt and see a black man strangling him.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Could you imagine being unable to fear a thing? Would be great and at the same time with side-effects. We are humans.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:02 pm

I also get the feeling i would get in real life. Or that is what i think. And when drowning in my dreams ( when that happens to my nose) i wale up asfixiated. Lile if i was literally dying because i didnt breath. Maybe i do actually not breath at that moment though i should breath throught my mouth. And something really strange hapoened to me twice, it was like a dream but i was awake. Ill explain tomorrlw, i need to sleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 am

I dreamt last night that I saw a Pterodactyl in the sky. "Stop the car!" I yelled fumbling to get my phone thinking "yes, i can film this and put it on youtube" then when I got out there was a police car parked right behind us and a police woman came over and started telling me off for stopping the car dangerously. the whole time I was trying to get her to look at the pterodactyl which had clearly spotted us now. It swooped down behind the police woman and attacked her. I took three photos while scrambling back into the car.

It was scary, I really thought it was real.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 1:57 am

I'm gutted that it was not. Those photos would have been worth a few quid!
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:52 am

Ok this thing i said is this: before going to sleep we saw a movie about a baseballist. Then in the middle of the night i woke up. But not completely because i could hear my "coach" telling the team things. When i closed my eyes i saw shadows of people, my team mates. It lasted for some minutes then i got asleep again. I am sure i was awake because i also went to the toilet. It was very hard to get asleep though. And i felt more awake than asleep. Really strange moment but it had already happened once.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:23 am

Yeah that's a common experience where you wake up and are able to junmp back into the same dream.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 am

Nono. It is not that. I was still dreaming while awake. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:37 pm

When I was a child I'd have quite odd dreams... Or even hallucinations... Anyway, more recent times, a few days ago I had a strange dream. I was going to releasing waste, peeing, and I peed A LOT, it filled up the whole toilet. It felt really good though, you know the feeling. I'm surprised I didn't wet the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
ittybitty
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
ittybitty

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 am

I just had a nightmare of black eyed kids... My dad let 2 normal looking kids in the house (around 6-8 years old). They said they were the neighbors kids and wanted to play with me. As soon as they walked in, they lifted their heads and their eyes were all black. And they had a black cat (also with black eyes). Everywhere I went in the house, they're would be just one looking at me right around every corner ahead of me (half their body visible) and when I walked into a room, there would be only one of them following me into the room and stand infront of the doorway (just... stand there.) and move so I couldn't leave. Pushing them aside worked. I ran downstairs to my grandma's bedroom that had double doors with glass windows and they tried following me inside, and I pushed them out, said NO YOURE NOT INVITED IN THIS ROOM. So they all just stood outside just standing there, staring. A minute later I walked over to them and they were humming... then like a groan.. then they SCREAMED and I woke up.

(Also there was blood dripping from this doll's hair in the upstairs bathroom. Was creepy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Night Terrors   Nightmares and Night Terrors Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares and Night Terrors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1