Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My nightmares are my good dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teddyjoe
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

My nightmares are my good dreams Empty
PostSubject: My nightmares are my good dreams   My nightmares are my good dreams EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:50 pm

I have very graphic nightmares some about hell some about hell on earth being killed repeatively in hell being shot on earth drowning being stabbed the list goes on but for some reason I enjoy my nightmares and enjoy the feeling I have during them what does it mean if you dream about dying and dying and dying not waking up before death but staying asleep I have dreamt about being shot in the face and dying then as a ghost writing I'm a live in my brain matter then chasing down my shooter and tourmenting them what does this mean I can't control what I do in my dreams completely but when I do I fly and use telekinesis to my advantage I dreamt of being stuck in hell fighting a demon EVERYTIME I died I restarted the fight until I began killing it and the same thing happened it came back every time until I slammed it down on a spike and it was stuck alive suffering then I walked away and woke up also what does it mean if I dreamt of the future as a kid and everything I saw like touch screen and holograms came true I can pretty much remember all the way back to my first dream I was in a wikid carnival and was in a room that said don't jump obviously I jumped but I got stuck in the air and left behind and alone onces I got out of it I found my way to my family I was running to my dad and abunch of bugs fell on him when they did he transformed and grew horns he began yelling in a deep tone and I ran away from him but the more I ran the further I had to run to get to my mom and step dad at the time I didn't have a step dad but the person in my dream who I had never seen before ended up being my step dad??...I'm really confused.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: My nightmares are my good dreams   My nightmares are my good dreams EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:17 pm

That sounds most messed up friend. My advise is lay off the cheese man! Lol

Your dreams seem to have a lot of Satanic and demonic imagery in them. Do you have a religion?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: My nightmares are my good dreams   My nightmares are my good dreams EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Sounds a lil' messed up & confusing. How is it good news?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My nightmares are my good dreams   My nightmares are my good dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

My nightmares are my good dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1