Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tricksters: Satan vs Loki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Tricksters: Satan vs Loki Empty
PostSubject: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Who do you think is the greatest trickster? Even if you don't believe in gods, who would you purpose? Satan tricked every human being into thinking he doesn't exist, yet still some Christian strongly believes in the creature. I personally get rid of any god figure if it gets too frustrating for me. Satan for example. But I do believe in demons and evil entities.
Anyways, Loki... Loki tricked the gods into most situations. He's sneaky and knows how to get himself out of any trouble. Loki tricked Thor into killing his own son which could never resurrect again. Loki is one sneaky s.o.b.
Both are 'evil' of course.
Satan, the ruler of the evil realm full of suffering and the lord of evil.
Tricksters: Satan vs Loki GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile

Loki, the god of mischief, non-biological brother of Odin and frost giant.
Tricksters: Satan vs Loki Loki_in_painting
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:19 pm

well loki is the non biological brother of thor not odin, odin adopted loki when they fought the forstgiants he found laufeys son laying there ( the movie actually represents the mythological truth of what happened)
as for satan he also will trick every person that he is the christ come to save them and he shall perform miracles to try and (cement) his claim he also rebelled against god as did loki against odin
i personally believe that loki is satan as represented by the norse mythology
but if they where to fight im pretty sure satan would win loki may be the god of mischef but satan is the lord of hell and controls a vast army of undead demons and evil spirits he could use against loki but then loki could just simply create an endless fake image of himself so that the demon army may never find him but maybe satan could just spawn hell fire around loki and drag him into the pit of fire it is unknown weather the rest of asgaurd would fight against the army of hell
so in this case i vote satan
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:24 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
well loki is the non biological brother of thor not odin, odin adopted loki when they fought the forstgiants he found laufeys son laying there ( the movie actually represents the mythological truth of what happened)

Not all of it. They got some things wrong in the Marvel movies. He's actually Odin's brother and not Thor's. And I think Laufey was his mother. His actual father was Farbuati.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:29 pm

And I agree. I always believed that Loki was the satan in the norse mythologies. And Loki has so many tricks. The most common one is not making illusions of multiplying(like in the movies), but shape shifting. But yes, if they go against eachother Satan has more power. I still believe Loki is quite sneaky evil. Satan is more of an disturbing image of cruelty and negativity \.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:34 pm

In Norse mythology, Loki, Loptr, or Hveðrungr is a god or jötunn (or both). Loki is the son of Fárbauti and Laufey, and the brother of Helblindi and Býleistr. By the jötunn Angrboða, Loki is the father of Hel, the wolf Fenrir, and the world serpent Jörmungandr. By his wife Sigyn, Loki is the father of Narfi and/or Nari. By the stallion Svaðilfari, Loki is the mother—giving birth in the form of a mare—to the eight-legged horse Sleipnir. In addition, Loki is referred to as the father of Váli in the Prose Edda.

i guess your right XD in that case i would assume he would have some of the same abilities as odin but odin in norse could be compared to god in the things he can do its said that in all the marvel comics and in the movies odin only used 1/3 of his actual strength just like thor only used 1/2 his true power in when in fights mortals
given these new standards i dont know who would win >.> satan commands an almost endless army of demons and loki has nearly the same powers as odin but possibly not as much help as satan has
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Indeed Smile. Clash of the Titans 4? lol
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 pm

:OOOOOOOOOOOO loki satan & hades vs god odin & zeus im pretty sure the universe couldnt handle such a battle
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Agreed. Midgard wouldn't last a day Razz!
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:49 pm

they would destroy midgard go to asgard destroy it then go to all the other 9 realms before god zeus and odin beat the evil but then do you think they would fight against themselves?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:55 pm

I surely do. One of them wants full control.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 am

I feel I should mention the Greek lord of the Underworld... Hades.

Tricksters: Satan vs Loki Hades_and_cerberus_by_nemca-d5w3szb
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:06 am

Dammit, I forgot Razz
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 pm

i already mentioned hades mark XD! you must be tired
anywho i turned it into to a 6 man tag between loki satan and hades vs god odin and zeus
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Oh yeah, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Another lord of the Underworld is the Egyptian god Set

Tricksters: Satan vs Loki 350px-Set.svg

Its interesting, for me at least, the way that this idea of a hell seemingly runs through all cultures. https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t693-what-is-hell-like Although I suppose we could argue that the Egyptian religion is the basis for Judism and ergo Christianity...
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:10 pm

also the myan death gods K'iche'[edit]
In the Popol Vuh, the Hero Twins descend to the 'Place of Fright' (Xibalba) where a pair of Death Gods, Hun-Came 'One-Death' and Vucub-Came 'Seven-Death', rule over a series of disease-bringing deities. They defeat the Death Gods and put restrictions on their cult.
Yucatec[edit]
According to one of the earliest sources on Maya religion (Francisco Hernández 1545), Eopuco (i.e., Ah Pukuh) mistreated and killed the Bacab, who revived three days later.[5]
Lacandon[edit]
The skeletal death god Kisin plays a prominent role in Lacandon mythology, chiefly in the following tales:[6]
(i) The creation of the underworld by the upper god, involving the upper god's death at the hands of Kisin, his resurrection, and Kisin's confinement to the underworld; in his anger, Kisin sometimes kicks the pillars of the earth, thus causing earthquakes;
(ii) A failed attempt at the creation of human beings in emulation of the upper god, leading to the creation of the 'totemic' animals of certain kin groups (onen);
(iii) The descent of the ancestor Nuxi' into the underworld to woo Kisin's daughter;
(iv) The description of the destiny of the souls in the underworld, where Kisin (a) burns the souls of evildoers, (b) transforms the souls of certain evildoers into his 'domestic animals', (c) hunts for the spider monkey doubles of men destined to die. C wikipedia

has any one else noticed a pattern here? through my research of all the main religions even certian dead ones it has lead me to believe there is actually a main creator of the universe just each religion and culture has its own way of representing that one figure you may have a different way of interpreting this but the obvious fact is that there is a main creator of the universe you may believe there are other demi gods that come after him or not
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:13 pm

nowforever13 wrote:

has any one else noticed a pattern here? through my research of all the main religions even certian dead ones it has lead me to believe there is actually a main creator of the universe  just each religion and culture has its own way of representing that one figure you may have a different way of interpreting this but the obvious fact is that there is a main creator of the universe you may believe there are other demi gods that come after him or not

I interpret that differently. I see it as, isn't it interesting that all these simple cultures came up with the same simple idea. That some magic 'daddy' in the sky is responsible for everything.

Just because something is widely accepted doesn't make it true. The world wasn't flat up until the 1500s despite everybody believing it to be so.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:14 pm

lol, reading that back makes it sound like i'm saying "in the 1500s they flattened the world". To clarify the world has never been flat and the solar system has always been heliocentric.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:21 pm

well good point markus but everybody interprets everything differently as i stated earlier in anouther topic we all have our own reality and make our own reality
you see it that way i see it my way XD
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:59 pm

As we mean Loki, we're not talking 'bout the Marvel villain, am I right?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Nop. The original Norse god.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:02 pm

That I get; I wuz joking.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:49 pm

I know Wink. Wanted to say it to mess with ya.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:19 am

The Marvel villian is the same person.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:14 am

Essentially yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tricksters: Satan vs Loki   Tricksters: Satan vs Loki Empty

Back to top Go down

Tricksters: Satan vs Loki

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1