Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satan spotted in Wales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Satan spotted in Wales Empty
PostSubject: Satan spotted in Wales   Satan spotted in Wales EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:41 am

Satan spotted in Wales Devil

The devil has been seen more in Wales than in Scotland or Ireland. It makes up 3% of paranormal sightings there, compared to 0.2% in Ireland and 0.6% in Scotland. And though there are more sightings in England, people having a paranormal experience in England are more likely to get a ghost than the Devil where 2% of sightings are of old Nick.

There are 14 sightings of Satan in Wales over the years.

In the 15th century, there was a legend that Old Nick - the devil himself - meddled in a public infrastructure of the day - stopping construction on Llangar Church in Coren:

"Work on the church was hampered by the Devil stealing the construction materials each night. A wise man told the builders the only way to prevent this from happening was to find a new spot for the church, and that the area would be indicated by a white stag.

Sure enough, after searching the local area, a white stag was found;the church was successfully built on the spot of the sighting with no further interruptions."

Dragons are most commonly seen in Wales too: there have been 14 sightings there, compared to 0 in Ireland and 6 in Scotland.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/ghosts-the-devil-prefers-wales-4523175
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Satan spotted in Wales   Satan spotted in Wales EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:51 am

Thats very interesting marky ol pal, satan has been active in recent years too
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Satan spotted in Wales   Satan spotted in Wales EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:54 am

Wales has the same spooky feeling to it as England, but in a way that feels a little more ancient. Interesting topic. I know one place that's known to be haunted by a demon in England is the Ancient Ram Inn which is said to be haunted by a ghost and an incubus. But I'll read more about your post here. You live in a playground of the paranormal there in Great Britain Mark. You could make a couple of ghost hunting videos like EVP sessions, spirit photography, spirit channeling, hunting with a team(there are loads of paranormal investigation teams there) ect. There's even the Society of Psychical Research there. You guys are full of it! Lol
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Satan spotted in Wales   Satan spotted in Wales EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:55 am

not only that, I remember reading up on a place over there that was built specifically to house the soul of satan,
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Satan spotted in Wales   Satan spotted in Wales EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:46 am

I am glad I don't see Satan over here in the states.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Satan spotted in Wales   Satan spotted in Wales EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:44 am

Damn, my ex just got job from Wales.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan spotted in Wales   Satan spotted in Wales Empty

Back to top Go down

Satan spotted in Wales

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1