Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreaming the future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Dreaming the future Empty
PostSubject: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:21 am

Have any of you ever dreamt about an event which came true. Often people report dreaming of a person or place and find themselves meeting that person or in that place a few days later.

Do you think its possible to dream the future? Can your subconscious mind see future events?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:24 am

Yes, I dreamt of being in class talking to someone, and two days later he said the exact same thing to me Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:16 am

This one happens really often to me. Along with clairaudience.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 am

Precognitive dreams happens really often.
Back to top Go down
tparker
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
tparker

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:24 am

this happened to me when I was dreaming and I remember saying something that in a few days I ended up saying in real life
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Never, lol! Maybe, a few times... My dreams are... I can't think of a word to describe them...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:44 am

Last night I dreamt I was on a bridge and spotted the wreckage of a plane crash. There was a massive hole and the plane was lay there in like a candy cane shape. I saw a guy climb out and I ran to try and help him. The road was really dusty, if I had to place it I would say it was probably Africa or somewhere.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Im dreaming "my" future more often now, and for me I grew up with it and I learned to recognise a dream and precognitive dreams. I just made my other dreams came true last week when I went for a fieldtrip. Most of the time, it guides me a correct path/decision in my life. 

I always believe its a Synchronicity as described by Carl Gustav Jung
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Sometimes it can be like that, your dreams light up a path for you to take when you are awake. Some poeple theorize that dreaming is an oppurtunity for you to try out and test different scenarios so you know how to react (or not react) in real life.

I too like Jungs theory of Synchronicity. Its almost poetic in its beauty.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:22 pm

I dreamt of my wife a week before I actualy met her. in that dream i went to her house, i never been there before and to me it was like a lucid dream i look left and right trying to recognise the house. i saw every corner of the house and then the number of people living there although they were faceless. but i knew how many woman and man and children based on their age and clothing. this went on for 3 days.. and only when I went to her house for the first time in real life I started to recognise it, every detail, furniture placement, design were accurate and number if people in her family were exactly similar.
Then i met her in my workplace, it was her first day and i felt she was very familiar, our life journey was similar, interest, almost as if we mirrored each other. we got married after 6 months knowing each other Smile
i never planned of getting married young but I knew she was my life partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Awwww fiz, that sounds so romantic lol ~('w')~ my life sucks... for now
Back to top Go down
spiritualwarrior25
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
spiritualwarrior25

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:55 pm

I actually place bets after my dream interpretation...and i win...mostly but nor always. Sometimes i have absolutely clear drems which require no interpretation at all.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:00 am

Some time ago I saw a dream where my father died. Few days later I told about my dream to my girlfriend and then she told me that her aunties husband just died.

I have many times seen things that is going to happen. And all of them wasn't good. Once I saw a dream that Im watching Mark's videos on youtube and training tk, and at the same time my friend was commited suicide. I usually don't remember them, but when they happen I remember clearly.
Back to top Go down
Pretch21
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Dreaming the future always happen to me probably every month or week and sometimes i can control my dreams, is there a problem with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:29 pm

Pretch21 wrote:
Dreaming the future always happen to me probably every month or week and sometimes i can control my dreams, is there a problem with me?

No bambina. :3 welcome to the forum. \('w')/
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:23 pm

I remembered dreaming about how my grandparents were watching a tv program that says all new age things are satanic and not to let your child use them. Turns out a guy on the news is talking about the occultist Crowley and hearing my grandparents talking about spirituality non other than christian being satanic. Even my grandfather who was more open to these things. I feel like I'm cursed or something? Everything's going upside-down. Except for my abilities which are largely improving. I need to do some prayers and spiritual protection or something.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:49 pm

I noticed that i dreamt the future at least three times. One: i was waiting for a ps4 game in which a guy has different powers, two of this powers were unknown until the game came out. I wanted to know really hard and one night i dreamed that that character absorbed his power from electrodomestics and summoned his robot minions. Now one of the unknown powers was "video" it is a digital like power he absorbs it from tv's and satellite dishes. He also summons angels or demons.
Two: eac power in the game has a specific way of moving through the emviroment, with smoke you become smoke and move faster but short distances. With neon you run a lot faster and become a light. I dreamed that i had the powers and to move i created wings out of my powers. The "video" power creates wings to move faster.
Third: the most explicit one, i dreamed a teacher said this about a book character: living legend. I only remember her voice saying that from the dream and it was very clear. Then that day she said that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:36 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Last night I dreamt I was on a bridge and spotted the wreckage of a plane crash. There was a massive hole and the plane was lay there in like a candy cane shape. I saw a guy climb out and I ran to try and help him. The road was really dusty, if I had to place it I would say it was probably Africa or somewhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704018/BREAKING-NEWS-Algerian-airline-loses-contact-plane-carrying-110-people-disappears-radar-flying-Burkina-Faso-Algiers.html?ito=social-facebook

The fate of the Air Algerie flight which vanished with 116 people on board en route from Burkina Faso to Algiers appears to have been uncovered after Mali's President confirmed wreckage has been found.
Ibrahim Boubacar Keita said today that the wreckage of the flight had been spotted in his country's desert north.
It is the third major aviation disaster in a week, following the MH17 disaster in Ukraine and the TransAsia Airways crash in Taiwan yesterday.
Nearly 250 people died in these two crashes. The week's grim toll may now rise by 116 more.
'I have just been informed that the wreckage has been found between Aguelhoc and Kidal,' Keita said during a meeting of political, religious and civil society leaders in Bamako. He did not give any more details.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704018/BREAKING-NEWS-Algerian-airline-loses-contact-plane-carrying-110-people-disappears-radar-flying-Burkina-Faso-Algiers.html#ixzz38VEnAEIe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:31 am

I don't know is my mind playing tricks or don't but I saw two dreams last night. In first one I was seeing the girl whom I was out few days ago and this time dream ended very good. But strange thing was that she didn't look like the girl I met, but somehow I knew it was her.

In other dream I saw again that my parent's died, then my big brother died. I wanted to scream and cry but I couldn't also I wasn't able to tell anyone about their death. Especially last dream confused me a lot.

Lately I've had many flashback experiences about my dreams. Few of them was good and one wasn't. I feel that the dreams I had last night are some sign that good things are going to happen to me and bad things.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:31 am

Lately I've seen dreams about getting stronger physically and getting stronger in telekinesis. It seemed like the dream showed me new technique to tk. And now I've been doing better psyically and in tk.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:50 am

Since I started practicing astral projection I've seen more dreams about the future and had more feelings when spirit is passing my body(yeah offtopic). Now I try to remember my dreams and if they said that something bad is going to happen I try to fix it and learn from them. Of course sometimes dream is just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaming the future   Dreaming the future Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreaming the future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1