Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future seeing a Daja vu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Future seeing a Daja vu Empty
PostSubject: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 am

This is a very complicated subject. I have experienced daja vu many times in my life and I can tell what will happen in the future. When i experience daja vu, it's always like an 'uh oh' situation. It is very intense, scary, frightening. it's like 'HOLY SHIT!'. When it first started happening I think i pretty much lost my mind and everything drew a blank and for the longest time i never could figure out why. Now though, I realize it is because of the universe. It's because of the fact of being able to seeing into the future, but it's exactly the same. 100% the same and the entire future of the universe already exists really. It's just whether or not you can see it or who, kind of thing. I realized that the universe is most certainly in a cell and that there is other universe's around ours and our connected to one another. My theory though is that, yeah there is universe's connected to each other but they are the same. How it thing's become the same is when there is multiple cells, that are exactly identical, that basically communicate with each as well. So say the universe(s) is inside of a cell. Well there is other cells around it that are identical exactly, so our universe.. exactly as it is here exists in a different cell. It is very strange and complicated. It's mind boggling, really. Very interesting though at the time. I believe personally that it would be more likely, blood cells rather than brain cells. For, each blood must be the same. Also, others have said supposedly something along the lines of universe's in cells. So what I am trying to get it is why is there future seeing and daja vu, because the cell before ours withholding the universe identical to ours, to the EXACT. Has communicated with ours. So the cell our universe is in and the other cell that our identical universe is in, shared information basically, but the the other universe is more into the future than ours is or has already happened. More than likely it is just farther along in time. (so I take back that whole universe is already known, but it's possible still). (This is obviously just a theory, but i pretty sure it's true.) Anyway though moral of the story I actually feel much better about future seeing and daja vu. I originally thought that there was a being doing it to me and that I must be in trouble and never could figure out how. Well actually there probably was a being behind giving me the daja vu experiences, but now I think it will go away because now i know how and why. How is obviously what i was saying about the universe being in a cell and why is that there was a being giving me these daja vu experiences to scare and confuse me. That kind of shit is a completely different story though and goes into aliens and the fact that they are interfering with our lives and world. Anyway, have fun with this one. Very intriguing. Give me some feedback, would be cool. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:28 am

You could have just said one word, lol. PRECOGNITION. It's the most known ESP phenomenon to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:32 am

Oh is it? And you guy's already know what the universe is and how it all works?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:34 am

MJS5 wrote:
Oh is it? And you guy's already know what the universe is and how it all works?

In a way. I'm not much with the concept. I know about several dimensions. Everyone has their own theories. By what you mean of the universe I know best about law of attraction and karma. But precognition describes everything you're trying to say when you meant seeing the future Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:36 am

Astral projection gave us more details and experience. Join the Astral Projection experiment my friend Smile. You can check the thread on it in the Clairvoyance and Precognition room.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:38 am

Oh yeah let me ask you your thoughts on planet x? or 2032? Do you believe 2032 will be planet x? I know that is the year i die.. but is it planet x or something worse? It probably isn't planet x is it. It's probably a war.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:47 am

MJS5 wrote:
Oh yeah let me ask you your thoughts on planet x? or 2032? Do you believe 2032 will be planet x? I know that is the year i die.. but is it planet x or something worse? It probably isn't planet x is it. It's probably a war.

Do I believe 2032 will be planet Niburu? Nop. But I can't say I know for sure. You actually got me using my pendulum there.
I've heard of planet Niburu and I do believes it exists but in a higher or lower dimension. You won't die in 2032, I'm sure of it my friend Smile. Wars will come to an end soon or they can get worse soon. The world is changing since after 2012 and secrets are being revealed and also weird things are happening such as climate changes and more wars.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 am

Seeing the future is known as precognition.

It makes sense that your Deja vu experiences are during times of fear or danger. One common experience I hear is when something falls and the person dodges without thinking consciously, this like deja vu is an example of precognition.

If you think in terms of evolution it makes sense that those who are able to predict the future in moments of danger are more likely to survive and pass on that ability. Is is a case of nature or nurture though? Tough question.

http://markmauvais.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/psychic-nature-vs-nurture-could-there.html
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future seeing a Daja vu   Future seeing a Daja vu Empty

Back to top Go down

Future seeing a Daja vu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1