Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Illuminati

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 am

The Illuminati Allseeingeye

What do you know? / What have you heard?

Do you think the Illuminati is real?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:38 am

Hello Kitty story is all I know. I may like occultism but I'm not so much around the Illuminati. The only thing I know are stories and the American dollar.
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:59 am

All I know is now is the Illuminati, you or nazir or this life might be an illuminati, might be a dream.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:15 am

I know them when I read Dan Brown book (Da Vinci Code). I think they are real, I once had an intuition about Leonardo Da Vinci that he was one of the illuminati. I did decode his Mona Lisa, and found several shocking stuff like face of the Devil and how to cast him. I will post it here because its not known yet, although most of my skeptics friends,(although they saw it) they said you see things you think you believe
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:37 am

This is the first time I share it in public. I dont know why I did this, I just had a sudden intuition that I need to do it (then) and see what I found at the last picture

I started by duplicating the picture and mirroring its image
The Illuminati Img_0010

The Illuminati Img_0011

Then I superimposed both mirrored image together and grab the centre picture

The Illuminati Img_0014

Then I superimposed again the centre of each mirrored
The Illuminati Img_0013

The Illuminati Img_0012

Then this image appeared, it gave me a sudden goosebump on what I found. Just before I did this, my window of my room was knock by an entity.. I was scared as shit.. see what you guys thing, if this proves his in Illuminati or Im delusional
The Illuminati Img_0015

What do you see?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 am

I see more then one thing. I see a face. I see a human figure, and I see these flames as well.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 am

Yeah, it looks like the scream with the moon behind his head, and below is some rocks, with lava.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:13 pm

I do believe that the illuminati existed/ exist. I understand they are a secret order like masons but much more secret. And like mason, they are normally said to bedevil worshipers. I dont know if illuminati were devil worshipers but i know masons accept every idea and are very open minded, they accept many religions and such.
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:02 pm

if you see the illuminati as a big conspiracy club, that runs the system and wash the brains of the world's population...

The Illuminati Tumblr_m5x8dvmKns1qkwdrko1_500

yes ! they are definetly real and they are doing their work really good.
if they call themself illuminati is another question.

what i know is, that almost every head of state is at least a 32 degree freemason.

another interesting fact, that a former fraternitas saturni member told me, is that some lodges fight against others. not physical, but spiritual in form of rituals. so i think not all politics are spectacle.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Maybe Im the only one(with several friend) seeing the devil face xD its a face with horn and beared and a hole on its chest.
Back to top Go down

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:39 am

Mark, many thanks for your interest in Illuminati. This is something that everyone must be concerned about, especially now since I believe that we don't have a lot of time left. It is up to you whether you listen to a single word I write here or not but I believe if you listen to your spirit carefully enough, you will know that most of my words are in fact true and worthwhile to keep in mind.

One of the reasons why I started believing in higher beings (before discovering my telekinetic ability) is that I would lose my faith in humanity if the world is corrupt without intervention of higher beings such as demons.

Based on my today's encounter with my supposed Jinn who has been protecting me, I believe Illuminati is controlled by Satan as the Freemasons and other elites are known to have rituals for Satan.

The ultimate goal of elites controlled by Satan is widely accepted to be "depopulation of human" to ~500 million as indicated by Georgia guide stone and Agenda 21 of United Nation, followed by establishment of New World Order.

Evidences for this depopulation movement are very clear: global warming propaganda (making us unprepared for the natural disasters on Earth; geoengineering aka chemtrails for aluminium nanoparticle polution), World War 3 (based on greed and "limited" - wrong - energy resources), physics (Free Energy is possible for everyone; just think of Aether/Chi/Psi whatever you call, is it limited?? You know the answer.), medical conspiracies (vaccination, fluoride, cannabis illegalisation, and more), and unstable debt based economy (the word profit is evil in my opinion).

These are the manifestations in human world but I believe these are in turn largely due to the dysfunction and disorder of Jinn's world (evil Jinn = Satan). As for the details, please visit my thread https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t629-i-need-your-help?thank=6857

I believe Illuminati is the ultimate evil force that will eventually be abolished by great efforts of the few remaining good spirits (which I believe include us) when the Judgement day or End time or whatever they call in the religions comes.
Back to top Go down

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:29 pm

fiz192 wrote:
Maybe Im the only one(with several friend) seeing the devil face xD its a face with horn and beared and a hole on its chest.

Da vinci was a freemason, of course he was an Illuminati member.

You forgot one more interesting thing in his painting.

Mona Lisa's eye stays right in the middle after superimposing the mirrored images. It's the All-Seeing-Eye (which I think is the same or kind of like the third eye). Just look at that eye, pretty spooky, isn't it? Razz

Showing hidden images in paintings doesn't prove but adds to the increased chance that there is something dark.

On the other hand, detailed logical analyses of human society clearly support that our world is indeed systemically controlled by the evil. There are still some good out there if not neutral. We will see how things go when WW3 starts (September-December this year), which is when I believe things will become much more apparent than now. Those who prepare for it will survive and may even serve humanity in the right manner.

Until then, we keep building up our energy. Aim higher than what you think you can do. Many people in the past could fly and had all the fun they could as suggested by historical drawings or whatnot - it's the cycle, we are in the darkest end of this cycle.
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:28 am

Take a look at the Illuminati image. A pyramid with an eye on the top. The eye represents the third eye (my opinion), because the third eye is know to be "the eye which gives you secrets" a.k.a. the all seeing eye. Many people believe that Egyptians knew the pyramids were a symbol of something we didn't know about, or extra terrestrials build it. So the pyramid means "intelligence". And the Illuminati are said to be a group of people who know the secrets of the universe, see where I'm going with this? Illuminati is an intelligent all-seeing group who know the secrets of the universe.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:44 am

Sounds much more like the occult(which it is a part of). Although occultist do much more because they are a mix of religions and spirituality while they do practices such as divination to gain answers. Sadly the only thing I know about Illuminati are these stories about the devil which I get so frustrated by Sad. I have to do some research myself on it because I hate the word "the devil".
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 pm

The Illuminati is in Hollywood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPOaX8-ZJBk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUuE-ZNS7ONLeizXbkQ7Uo_g

Check out more videos from him!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:25 pm

affraid
THE END IS NEAR!   
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 am

For sure the world is run by a shadowy elite, by rich families who handed down wealth over many generations. whether they all meet up wearing hooded cloaks, practice black magic and drink virgin blood I am less sure.

Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:27 am

i actually have an illuminati bloodline my surname Carmichael makes me related to mary queen of scots and king henry of scotland, and then i am directly related to george washington 1st president of the usa who was a freemason and supposedly illuminati here in the states the on going conspiracy is that if you are related to one president you are related to them all on further down i am also a direct relative of king henry VIII of england. and queen elizabeth I
so yea direct bloodline to the illuminati pretty sure if i really wanted to get rich all id have to do is walk up to the rothschilds and say hey George washington is my 8th cousin , and bam 10 trillion $$
Back to top Go down

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Don't bother to watch the whole thing - a lot of commercials probably, and I will watch it when I get my data back Razz

Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:58 am

I don't buy any links with Satanism. Its a myth perpetuated by the church against any group who disagrees with their message.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:17 am

honestly fiz in the last picture i see your cursor over the heart of a man on a cross slowly being dipped into lava.....

the pyramid of the 1% starts with satan at the very top. he is the all seeing eye. but he cant see thru the glare of those with a good heart. thats why you hear so many good hearted people talking about how their life is so hard. he wants them broken down so he can keep his eye on them. the eye is known as "the eye of Horus".

(slightly off topic) religion is like one huge guessing game of who's who because they all have the same characteristics. satan is known as the father of lies, loki is the god of illusions, horus (a.k.a Ra) is the god of war. all of them are the negative entities of their society.

after satan is the 3 extraterrestrial lifeforms who cross bread with the 10 royal families. their plan is to simply carry satan's plans between life times. from what ive read the universe has been reborn multiple times. to which this universal lifetime is the last of which satan will live in a lower dimension.

the 10 royal families are separate from our common living style. they live among us but do not work, nor do they give into distractions like we are with all these materials things around us. their soul duty to this pyramid is to study, learn, and advance in their specific fields. each of the 10 blood lines study their own subject like technology, astrology, science, rituals, spirituality etc. but of course they mix some of their teachings so they can keep a certain balance.

after the 10 blood lines, is the hidden hand. outsiders of the blood lines accepted to learn amongst them, but only what they need to know. enough so that they can hand orders to the illuminati, the corporate heads controlling all the big companies.

illuminati are the ones givin the plans to manipulate the songs you hear on the radio, modify the food and drinks you eat, the fashion network you watch on t.v, school boards preparing your studies, the airlines sending planes creating those chemtrails, genetically modifying fish and other animals. just to name a few of their operations....

and last is the largest group of this pyramid the freemasons, who most of which dont realize they are part of this. who are the faces you see on tv, who you follow the order of and read about. who are lead by the illuminati in the direction with no more information then "this way". i.e school principles, musicians, models, store managers (tech/food/clothing), even most scientists.

as i mentioned before and R94 mentioned aswell they want to reduce the population but not because they what an easier number to control. they already have us under control. thats the estimated number that will be left after which satan has collected enough souls to rise to our dimension and take over our world..

im sorry to add that this takeover is inevitable... even if we happen to prevent this in our lifetime at the start of the new cycle he will begin his reign of terror... i have accepted this and devoted myself to this upcoming encounter..

also R94 brought out a video about the blood moons beginning on april the 15th where i watched a video talking about april 14th being "the opening of the gates of hell". so we are much closer to this event then we would expect... i pray its just another media lie like 2012 so we have more time.. if not..
i bless every one of you with infinite universal energy to defend yourselves and everyone you love...
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 am

Illuminati Mind control

Awesome video here about how our minds are manipulated by the Illuminati.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:37 am

Ra is the sun god, the eye of Horus existed before satan was created by Christians
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 am

the time frame is irrelevant ra and satan are one and the same just different religion. satan also goes by the name light bringer or barer...

liked the video mark but if you wanna talk about the music industry.. this is the one to watch..
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 am

also personally i don't like alex jones much, i used to watch him alot then i started to get angry all the time.

anyone ever watch rise of evil? its about hitler. but during the movie i was more intrigued by the reporter following hitler reporting the news on what he was doing. at the start he agreed in what hitler was doing by getting german's their jobs back from the jews who wer working for cheaper wages, but not how he carried it out. but as he continued to observe him he slowly became corrupt himself.

thats how i see alex.. he has become engulfed in his own rage, and pours it out threw his videos. one episode i watched recently he just stoped and repeated evil like 10 times.. yes i still watch him now and again. i like to keep ontop of what the globalists plans are but i wont watch him everyday like a friend of mine does and what i was afraid of becoming i see it in my friend, fueled by hate and looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Illuminati Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati Empty

Back to top Go down

The Illuminati

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next