Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Illuminati

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
karezza
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Illuminati - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Hello everybody, this is my first contribution to the forum. Here is what I digress.

The "Illuminati" EYE is not very different from any other possible illumination - it is just a sight - and it might represent our ability to see further, to expand ourselves as beings and experience the superior existence, de ideal of "Adam Kadmon" - not the one in Genesis, but the first human, possibly hermaphrodite (remember: Adam from the Bible was the first man, and he was made for death).

<I do believe that what we wish as Humans has nothing to do with life-death matters. We are related to another category apart from nature, different as we are from any other living being on this planet. We are not only intelligent mammals, Homo sapiens, whatever science prefers to call (and I don't believe we are even just an evolutionary product, "from this planet" - something just doesn't match!)>

Back to the "Illuminati" thing >>> it also brings me the idea of this pyramid, the established mindset in which we learn to see existence limited by this solid hierarchical pyramid, this pathetic structure of power - but WHO made it? (etymologically, to exist is the same as to appear - maybe this is just the contour of something built specifically for us, or an idea that started as a seed, and now is a tree: the idea of how society should work).

So, the pyramid can easily be the appearance of something from within, but externalised. It is also the internal eye acting over us through the eye of the world (can sound rather paranoid, if you listen too much Alex Jones...).

“Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.” ― Jim Butcher, Storm Front

What I am trying to say is that Illuminati is not a thing, but the symbol of something that is hidden because it is also inside us - we can not see, but we feel all the time - and this symbol is how society was planned, with or without any precautions - maybe we're just attempting to imitate nature (!?)

To understand the eye and the pyramid is always risky, because it's part of the "Know thyself" - when Socrates decided to face the question behind this structure, they forced him to commit suicide, isn't? So, for most of people, the eye can be locked inside this pyramidal structure - the ziggurat, in wich the sacrifice is perpetuated - but for some is allowed to see, not others. How does it happen? Does it happen with everyone of us? Who knows!

But here is the dangerous part. I see this 'idea' of Illuminati much less external than internal, and it acts like a trick - do you realise that every time we hear, ou read about it our mind start to project triangles and eyes all over around? Even Amy Winehouse knew that. It is the same with the UFO phenomena (today it gives me creeps!) This Illuminati that we see nowadays appears as some sort of expensive propaganda, worldwide, and not very different from a national identity of any totalitarian state (remember the Nazi?). But it only exists to makes us BELIEVE there is something going on outside, and that is more important fact than ourselves - this is the ultimate LIE, because the meaning of human existence doesn't happen only in the social sphere, at least I believe the "connection with life" is much deeper and mysterious, and I still think caos & order are eternally fighting - that makes permanence impossible, even for a secret society.

I don't see our humanity only as a matter of control, slavery, etc - that might happen form time to time, but it is not what makes society work organically, and healthy. But I do see that "someone" is trying to convince us this is possible, and that's the major risk: to believe, to make it work. Unfortunately, I can see they are being successful - specially after that "Zeitgeist movement" thing. There is something going on, that is not that underground any more - we are being assimilated (like the Borgs) and this is making us powerless as a collectivity, since we are more exposed to the fantasy of individualism, and becoming totally functional - it is like an alien invasion in our minds, in which if we believe it becomes real.

Fuck the illuminati!

x

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/68/06/07/img_0015.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:20 pm

karezza wrote:
it only exists to makes us BELIEVE there is something going on outside, and that is more important fact than ourselves - this is the ultimate LIE

Yes, yes, yes, love it. What a first post!

The media, music, sports, and you're saying the Iluuminati themselves, all of it is a construct designed to detract us from understanding the power we all have inside of ourselves, to perpetuate ideas about greed and materialism at the cost of helping others and working together and love.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:23 pm

I just like the Jinn theory. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn

Especially because I met the one who's assigned to me either voluntarily or involuntarily. And I just know that my spirit has been meeting him all the time for a long time. Trust me, he is cool, gives me a mutual respect and has been protecting me all along.

Now if Jinn is real, then the bad Jinns being called Shaytan (Muslim) or Satan (Christian) sounds about right. The two biggest religions talk about the very same thing - it's not too unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
CruelCrusader
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
CruelCrusader

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 pm

the (all seeing) eye is said to represent the ability the illuminati has to see everything (like god(aka yhwh)). they want man to worship satan as if he is the true yhwy.

The Illuminati - Page 2 People10
Back to top Go down
luckiestpoet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:22 pm

It doesn't and shouldn't matter. Evil never wins. True or not, we answer to The Almighty/Universe/God when we leave earth for good. Reincarnation and whatnot is like....wishful thinking I think...if reincarnation was real...why isn't there more people remember their past life's? Why aren't Tibetan monks flying around and zooming in and out of the physical planes if there are such masters...i mean...they were one of the first to start with mediation and training ones mind right? Both Science AND Spirituality takes us to a place with endless question. Only thing that's permanent is Truth. I do have more questions then answers. but I find my answers with my questions most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:19 pm

luckiestpoet wrote:
It doesn't and shouldn't matter. Evil never wins. True or not, we answer to The Almighty/Universe/God when we leave earth for good. Reincarnation and whatnot is like....wishful thinking I think...if reincarnation was real...why isn't there more people remember their past life's? Why aren't Tibetan monks flying around and zooming in and out of the physical planes if there are such masters...i mean...they were one of the first to start with mediation and training ones mind right?  Both Science AND Spirituality takes us to a place with endless question. Only thing that's permanent is Truth. I do have more questions then answers. but I find my answers with my questions most of the time.

Good point luckiestpoet. Indeed there are people who devote their entire life on meditating but never quite achieve the level of power that others could easily reach. In the end, it's really about 'knowing how' and natural talent, gift or 'not being against god's will'. One should have a creative mind as well as a logical mind which can guide one's creativity in the right direction. Thus, scientific or logical mind is indeed essential, especially if you want to 'understand' the fundamental reality rather than simply 'knowing' or 'feeling' it. In the end, science and spirituality are the one thing - one cannot exist without the other, just like male and female, right hemisphere and left hemisphere of the brain, etc. (although you could argue that they can exist without the other, I'd argue back with a rather subtle definition of 'exist' - living without a purpose (which can only be maintained with presence of both right and left) is not considered to be existing. In short, this idea is precisely why we have R9 here.

But do not jump on 'science' as what those morons define today. True science is based on one's own observation, and is never fucking about blindly accepting the statistically valid 'evidences'. People should always learn to think independently.

Below is the depiction of an independent thinker:

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
luckiestpoet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 am

R9 wrote:
luckiestpoet wrote:
It doesn't and shouldn't matter. Evil never wins. True or not, we answer to The Almighty/Universe/God when we leave earth for good. Reincarnation and whatnot is like....wishful thinking I think...if reincarnation was real...why isn't there more people remember their past life's? Why aren't Tibetan monks flying around and zooming in and out of the physical planes if there are such masters...i mean...they were one of the first to start with mediation and training ones mind right?  Both Science AND Spirituality takes us to a place with endless question. Only thing that's permanent is Truth. I do have more questions then answers. but I find my answers with my questions most of the time.

Good point luckiestpoet. Indeed there are people who devote their entire life on meditating but never quite achieve the level of power that others could easily reach. In the end, it's really about 'knowing how' and natural talent, gift or 'not being against god's will'. One should have a creative mind as well as a logical mind which can guide one's creativity in the right direction. Thus, scientific or logical mind is indeed essential, especially if you want to 'understand' the fundamental reality rather than simply 'knowing' or 'feeling' it. In the end, science and spirituality are the one thing - one cannot exist without the other, just like male and female, right hemisphere and left hemisphere of the brain, etc. (although you could argue that they can exist without the other, I'd argue back with a rather subtle definition of 'exist' - living without a purpose (which can only be maintained with presence of both right and left) is not considered to be existing. In short, this idea is precisely why we have R9 here.

But do not jump on 'science' as what those morons define today. True science is based on one's own observation, and is never fucking about blindly accepting the statistically valid 'evidences'. People should always learn to think independently.

Below is the depiction of an independent thinker:

~('w')~

whoa...that's quite an insight. you have a very good point on how necessary science and spiritual things need each other. hmm...all i can say is.... The Illuminati - Page 2 2295596525 The Illuminati - Page 2 3900822010 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:51 am

luckiestpoet wrote:

whoa...that's quite an insight. you have a very good point on how necessary science and spiritual things need each other. hmm...all i can say is.... The Illuminati - Page 2 2295596525 The Illuminati - Page 2 3900822010 

\('w')/ *hugs luckiestpoet*
Back to top Go down
subliminal_writer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
subliminal_writer

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Where thought flows energy flows, i try not think about them because they then take your energy.
There is Good and Evil on this planet we all have light and shadow inside us the main thing is just stay keep yourself in balance true to self and always operate out of good intent all else that don't will fall they always do. Always help souls less fortunate then yourself and you will be fine sometime things are out of control of our hands. Unless we get full activation of all our abilities then for me its ass kicking time.
In saying that if i crossed one of these evil losers i will take them down i have before i will again.
I have been fighting there crap for a while now hard to do it alone which is why i started to train other people up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Walkinginenergy

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Focusing I agree. But they have infiltrated to the extent where WE CANNOT IGNORE. 99.99999999% people are not aware of it and they act evil unknowingly. Most people are thus acting evil. There are people suffering because of it. It is our true motivation. We should always FACE THE TRUTH and work harder for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Once the time comes, I will fight the demons. I'm sure most of you will join this movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Of course that time refers to becoming the true me with full power, like you said.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:09 pm

I'm not sure I understand what the problem is with one world government?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Me neither. I'm a globalist. But there are problems affecting us. I will destroy all those satan worshipers.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I'm not sure I understand what the problem is with one world government?
in my religion satan makes his return and tries to start up a one world government. language religion and currency that is a very bad thing as we will be forced to worship satan and do what he says
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati NF I like your new profile pic, oh wait what it changed your hand used to be under the moon didn't it? Did it change or I am just imagining this?

I see you have changed it back to the hand under the moon, I'm not crazy after all! Well, I didn't imagine it, I might still be crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:25 pm

it was never under the moon in the first place >.> i just took that one tonight as i prepare to try and up my energy when the red moon starts
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:29 pm

mt idea is they are people who knows things that we don't. I have this mind which always giving theories on its own. In the bile t says that people who lived before us lives hundreds of years, but why us not? foods,surroundings were corrupted, they want to fvckin rule the universe, I think illuminati hae their own psychic armies who trains to fight and to gain control on us. i dont think they can win cause GOD is in our side, the willpower, mind and faith is only what we have against them. heard the news that jerusalem was planned to be destryed but nothing happened ,because CHRIST protects its country Smile lets wake up and make ourselves ready for what to come, no one knows when it'll be over.

Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:05 am

They used a different calender in the old testament. Our idea of 'a year' only started 2014 years ago. The change in calender is partly where this whole religion mess comes from.
Back to top Go down
kenouichi
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:09 pm

that's why Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Illuminati   The Illuminati - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Illuminati

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2