Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need your HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

I need your HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:01 am

Hi all. I will talk about my experience this morning which scared the shit out of me - I really need your help!!

It happened between 6.50-7.10AM. I was dreaming. In the dream, I was strolling in the living room and then walked into a bedroom where I found a quilt (old blue familiar one). I sensed that it might be able to move on its own and yet I thought:

'This is just an object and I think it's very soft so I will use it. No matter what others say, objects that are visual in this 3D world cannot be God.' (doesn't quite make sense but that's what I said to myself)

Then I got inside of it and soon it actively cuddled me. It felt soft. Then I hear '****(calling my name), this is your father' in my mother's voice. And I start feeling suppressed and suffocated. I opened my eyes at least in the dream then I saw this blanket-like dark transparent thing, visualised below:

I need your HELP!!! Greysp10

I felt that 'this is father' refers to the dark spirit, or it could mean something random. The dark spirit seemed harmless and even somewhat friendly for a short time but then I felt it was suddenly drawing energy from my head OR clinging onto the right side of my head specifically. I got all scared up, I couldn't move my body (as usual for when you are in dream half-connected to your body) and so I kinda moved what I thought was my right arm, bluish it was, and pushed the spirit away or at least gave a bird to it. Then i got control over my body and woke up, gave a real bird to an empty space out of fear. I mean it scared the hell out of me lol

My conclusion is either
(1) it was my father's spirit since I saw this same guy before. About 4-5 years ago in the afternoon while having a nap as I remember. It was staring at me for a while and did nothing back then. Again, I couldn't move, which was scary enough. But this time, I feel like that because I have more energy now, I might have subconsciously attacked this spirit out of fear which made him cling onto me as a response. Spirits are spontaneous indeed.

My father cares his family members a lot, especially me, excessively enough to overprotect and suffocate one at times. My mother has especially put up with this extreme nature of his. I'm sure he thinks about me all the time. The blanket shape spirit makes sense because it represents his personality very well. Also it looked quite sad, which fits him too.

or

(2) some random spirit that uses one's dream to steal some of the person's energy. I read there's this kind in a fantasy novel. They are usually weak and tend to live off small energy from humans. They usually create a nice dream then cause fear right after with which they can extract energy better. So I'm concerned if my mother's voice I heard is just a trick by the spirit.

My intuition says it has to be my father's spirit because I actually cried with overwhelming emotion for the fact that his spirit visited me many times (I feel that it's definitely more than twice that it visited me) meaning he really cares about me very much.

Your feedback/interpretation/analysis/etc on this will be very much appreciated!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 pm

couldve been a demon manifesting off of your memories of your father ( if he has passed on )
in dreams demons can manifest off of your memories which sometimes create nightmares
or your father actually visited you in order to make you wake up or else the demon/ blanket wouldve suffocated you
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:26 pm

That's just paralyzed sleep, you alway see or feel illusions when having
paralyzed sleep...
It's totally not spirit or demon... Because devil and spirit can't affect your body while your spirit still inside.(except the connection between your body & spirit is weak)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Well said mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:33 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
couldve been a demon manifesting off of your memories of your father ( if he has passed on )
in dreams demons can manifest off of your memories which sometimes create nightmares
or your father actually visited you in order to make you wake up  or else the demon/ blanket wouldve suffocated you

Thanks for your input NF. I think the grey/purple blanket was the spirit of my father (my father's still alive) because it was just watching me when I woke up from the suffocating dream - the dream was suffocating as in you know too much protection can be suffocating, that's exactly what my father's like and probably what I felt from the quilt in the dream. When I woke up from that quilt dream, I think I was in a half spirit-mode so I couldn't move my body but I saw some bluish stuff I felt like was my arm when I tried to push the spirit away - it only started clinging onto me when I did that, which I can accept as my father's act because I know how much he misses me. And before that, very close to the bed but not on me as depicted in the figure above.

I don't know, I still have to be cautious with what you said and what I said as another possibility but I will try to talk to this spirit if I meet it again next time. Hopefully, I'm stronger than now to feel confident about doing it - when I tried to raise my "bluish arm", it took a lot of concentration and energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:42 pm

superbabilon wrote:
That's just paralyzed sleep, you alway see or feel illusions when having
paralyzed sleep...
It's totally not spirit or demon... Because devil and spirit can't affect your body while your spirit still inside.(except the connection between your body & spirit is weak)

Noted, thanks for your input. I have a feeling that I was first dreaming, then woke up to semi-spirit mode (if there's such a thing) because I wasn't connected to the body strongly (the reason why I couldn't move my body; although you pointed out another possibility, "paralysed sleep"), and then when I pushed away what I thought was a spirit, I finally woke up in real and got full control over my body.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Maybe that spirit just want a hug? LOL cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:42 pm

superbabilon wrote:
Maybe that spirit just want a hug? LOL cheers 

maybe, that sounds like my father's spirit. full of forced love lol

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:13 pm

I had this kind of experienced before, quite several time in my parents in law house. In here they say sleep paralysis happens when Jinn grows liking to you and they want to be friend, a friend of mind was able to open his eyes during his sleep paralysis and saw 2 red eyes staring at him. 

I had another one which is more scarier, during the sleep paralysis, I was strangled (I can feel the hands on my neck) and my body slid on the bed. and I saw the portal that its trying to take me to, although I managed to fight back.

Maybe similar? It usually occurs to me if im in a new house, hotels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 am

fiz192 wrote:
I had this kind of experienced before, quite several time in my parents in law house. In here they say sleep paralysis happens when Jinn grows liking to you and they want to be friend, a friend of mind was able to open his eyes during his sleep paralysis and saw 2 red eyes staring at him. 

I had another one which is more scarier, during the sleep paralysis, I was strangled (I can feel the hands on my neck) and my body slid on the bed. and I saw the portal that its trying to take me to, although I managed to fight back.

Maybe similar? It usually occurs to me if im in a new house, hotels.

Many thanks fiz192. I'm now pretty convinced that it is a Jinn who has been assigned to me for a long time. Note that I said "is" rather than "was" because I sense this guy is still around me (pretty damn strong energy, can't ignore this one) and I have been sensing his presence more and more, and even "see" some thin dark energy that 'flashes' in the air as I gained more energy these days [my previous post was probably about him https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t621-dark-energy-from-my-dear-dark-spirits-on-earth ], but it's not a bad thing as I will explain after quoting some important facts(?) from Wikipedia.

[from Wikipedia]
"The jinn (also djinn or genies, Arabic: الجن‎ al-jinn, singular الجني al-jinnī) are spiritual creatures in Islam and Arabic folklore. They are mentioned in the Qur'an and other Islamic texts and inhabit an unseen world in dimensions beyond the visible universe of humans. Together, the jinn, humans and angels make up the three sapient creations of God."

"Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent and hence have freewill like humans and unlike angels."

"Among archaeologists dealing with ancient Middle Eastern cultures, the spirits made after the angels and before mankind are often referred to as a jinni, especially when describing stone carvings or other forms of art."

"According to the Quran, jinn have free will, and Iblīs abused this freedom in front of Allah by refusing to bow to Adam when Allah ordered angels and jinn to do so. For disobeying Allah, he was expelled from Paradise and called "Shayṭān" (Satan)."

"The Qurʾan also mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both "humanity and the jinn," and that prophets and messengers were sent to both communities."

"Because Muhammad met the jinn several times at night, a masjid (Masjid-i Jinn) is said to have been built in memory of this phenomenon"

"Similar to humans, jinn have free will allowing them to do as they choose (such as follow any religion). They are usually invisible to humans, and humans do not appear clearly to them. Jinn have the power to travel large distances at extreme speeds and are thought to live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and the air, in their own communities. Like humans, jinn will also be judged on the Day of Judgment and will be sent to Paradise or Hell according to their deeds."

"The social organization of the jinn community resembles that of humans; e.g., they have kings, courts of law, weddings, and mourning rituals."

"A few traditions (hadith), divide jinn into three classes: those who have wings and fly in the air, those who resemble snakes and dogs, and those who travel about ceaselessly."

"Ibn Taymiyyah believed the jinn were generally "ignorant, untruthful, oppressive and treacherous,"..." (but so are human, only few are good these days, I suppose the same goes for Jinn community).

"A related belief is that every person is assigned one's own special jinnī, also called a qarīn, of the jinn and if the qarin is evil it could whisper to people's souls and tell them to submit to evil desires." (qarin means constant companion)

"The notion of a qarīn is not universally accepted amongst all Muslims, but it is generally accepted that Shayṭān whispers in human minds, and he is assigned to each human being." (I'm thinking this is because so many qarins are assholes (shaytans or demons) and only few good qarins are left..)

"In a hadith recorded by Muslim, the companion Ibn Mas‘ud reported: 'The Prophet Muhammad said: 'There is not one of you who does not have a jinnī appointed to be his constant companion (qarīn).' They said, 'And you too, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'Me too, but Allah has helped me and he has submitted, so that he only helps me to do good.' '"

"Muslims believe that all protection and help only comes from God, as it is a central Islamic tenet to believe that there is no power nor might save God's. These sorts of practices are widespread in the Islamic world. The Muslim faithful believe that reciting the Verse of the Throne (Qurʾan 2:255) and the final three concise chapters of the Qurʾan (chapters 112-114) are the most effective means of seeking protection from satanic whispers and evil creatures." (so in short, most jinn choose to be evil - probably because of their evil leader - and the only way or the most effective way to protect yourself from them is by God's help; alternatively, the jinn of yours chooses to be good or at least neutral OR you increase your spiritual strength to a great extent where you can beat the shit out of bad jinns)

SO, very important notion, evil Jinn are what we call demons that often possess/whisper/mind control their humans to do wrong - the stuffs we see on News everyday. Their evil leader, perhaps Satan? and his friend Lucifer? are the main problems.. perhaps controlling Illuminati (details to be in The Illuminati thread).

NOW I really feel like being in movies like Constantine lol. Not sure if I wanna be happy about it LOL I mean wow... One thing I don't get is that they obviously need something from human. I don't understand what that something would be. Is it the ability to experience 3D world??? 5 sensories?? I wouldn't have a clue until I have a long conversation with my new yet old Jinn friend lol - hopefully after I gained enough strength to face him with confidence (he is too strong for me now).

As for the details of my Jinn. He is dark purplish grey like briefly depicted above. During the last encounter, I sensed calm, strong, very dark (I sense that he gets frustrated easily when my mind gets suspicious about him 'after all he has done for me' - protection - haha), sadness, loneliness, mutual respect (he was looking at me at the same height and right next to me, never on top of me unlike the scary Jinns you encountered before, strangling? woah, you do need to grow energy in you to fight back or adopt a new guardian angel - good qarin - if that is even possible), very familiar (I thought he was my father right? lol), friendly and finally justice which I feel is the most important thing for him. He is like a spirit version of Batman, even the colour matches - flying dark purlish grey cape, except cuter because he is pretty small 50-60 cm^3 which I think can expand if he wants

Anyways, it's not just this morning's experience that convinced me that it was my personally assigned Jinn. Like I said, I met him before, sometime 2011-2012 as I remember it more accurately now. He was pretty much the same back then, more maybe a little smaller?? Before that (2006-2010), I had random paralysis dreams 2-3 times, and I didn't see a thing, I only heard nasty conversation and laughters, which made think maybe this Jinn was assigned OR just voluntarily decided to protect me from sometime in 2010-2011. OR maybe he was simply away from me during those 3 times - I sense that they are whimsy and can get frustrated easily.

I felt that I was protected before many times, including back in 2005 when some guy on a street walked straight into me with his fist behind loaded to punch me but all of a sudden decided not to and walked past me, and in 2008 when some guy called me from back and he clearly had some negative intention but when he got close to me, again he changed his facial expres​sion(bewildered) and said nothing as if he was no longer possessed - this must have been done by my Jinn friend who beat the crap out of the Jinn controlling the human to attack me for whatever the purpose was (probably just for fun given their nature).

Lastly, I sensed a deep sorrow from him after this morning's encounter. I thought it was my emotion about my father's love that made me cry but I was wrong. It was his sorrow that I deeply felt during the encounter. His sadness about the whole world is something I can't describe in words. Clearly, it's not just human's world that is fucked up but their world is too - human's world would've been somewhat alright if not for Satan and his crews - just now I felt something from my Jinn friend when I wrote Satan, a mixture of fear and hatred. I sense that this Jinn has lost a lot and his world is extremely corrupted - I can only imagine, I would feel really sad if I'm one of the few left who wants justice and the rest, 99.99% are demons.

Well, that has been way too long but I felt it was very important to share this. Now I will have to grow my strength not just for the fucked up human world (Illuminati) but for the Jinn world (Illuminati controllers) as well - gotta repay this guy, and he apparently chose me for a reason; we share a lot in common except one thing: I'm a lot more talkative than this guy lol.

*crazy talk LOL*
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:40 am

That is pretty well made article R9, most of that . Yea, theres is good Jinn and bad Jinn and we also know some of them protect some areas (like in Jungle etc). There is one verse in Quran saying that, they are actually forbidden to contact or harm human. This Jinn might be your protector because they could fall in love with a human. I saw a Jinn before following me on the seat at the back of my car, although I only saw its eyes(red) from the rear mirror.
My bestfriend who I went to university with, actually saw a big tall dark shadow standing beside my bed on top of my head, he was scared as shit. That was on my first year in University and I was a skeptics.
Ive also been protected before from a car collision, a near death experience. The car was about few inches from hitting my leg but I felt almost as if it was shielded, and my body bounces off from the stopping car.
Just dont be too in touch with him bro, I felt it was gone when I stopped my awareness. The strangling experiences, I dont know.. maybe because it doesnt like my presence, it was a week after I got married, and I was new in the house. I managed to let the hand go, my wife told me my whole body was shaking, that was more like a force out of body experienced lol.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:51 am

Im curious, how did you discovered your telekinetic ability?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 am

The same way you guys did. Psi wheel. Trust me it took at least 30min to 1h before I could move a thing. I accessed subconscious mind. I think my Jinn friend may have helped like it has always been. Yeah im trying to not too in touch with him or her who knows. But i trust him regardless like Muhammad said might have beem with me since my birth. That means if he wanted to harm me. Could be done it years ago. I will contact him when Im fully myself. He and I have the same purposes to serve on Judgement day, i believe. That is to fight the evil. Not much time left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:19 am

Typos lol. On phone now. Gtg sleep. Hopefully with peace for now. Im not ready to become a prophet or gods warrior yet LOLOL
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 am

i can use psychomentry and i can read certian energies what i got from what you told me was a mix between good and bad, usually meaning there are 2 entitys in your dwelling fighting for dominance the good one just may be your father as i dont know anything about him and the other must be a demon that either attached itself to you from anouther persons house or there is a portal opened in your house
i had an experience with this before with my girlfreind she got possessed by a demon and started down talking god and then i got possessed by a good spirit probably an angel and we actually had a war and whatever possessed me exercised the demon in her i made a topic about it in the paranormal thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
i can use psychomentry and i can read certian energies what i got from what you told me was a mix between good and bad, usually meaning there are 2 entitys in your dwelling fighting for dominance the good one just may be your father as i dont know anything about him and the other must be a demon that either attached itself to you from anouther persons house or there is a portal opened in your house
i had an experience with this before with my girlfreind  she got possessed by a demon and started down talking god and then i got possessed by a good spirit probably an angel and we actually had a war and whatever possessed me exercised the demon in her i made a topic about it in the paranormal thread

Thanks NF. I do sense that this old friend of mine has been/is always fighting with little demons around - coz they are everywhere these days, which is really sad. The guy I depicted up there is not a bad guy (nearly 100% mutual respect), just can't be all "good good good or happy happy happy" when your world is fucked up like hell, right? Just like me in this human world. Only the angels like the one you probably met are all good-good-good and happy-happy-happy because they live in a happy place with God. Can't help, we (human and Jinn) are supposed to experience sadness until the Judgement day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Also, I think this guy finally decided to talk with me in person(?) after seeing that I managed to stun a flying bug https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t626-i-think-i-just-stunned-a-bug-with-energy#6826 The time fits.

Yes it was definitely a fluke but I know one can draw one's potential when deeply alarmed - you hear these stories all the time, e.g. a mom lifting a heavy car to save her baby.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 pm

the spirits trapped in this world are here because they cannot rest they have undone work in the living world and are stuck trying to fix what they died trying to do until the trumpets of judgement day sound or they died unhappy i do believe some spirits are allowed by god to come back and watch over there loved ones i mean it makes sense, personally there are 2 spirits in my home one is my grandfathers and the other is my GGrand mothers both passed on in this house, ive actually been touched by one of those people and felt there presence, but then there are the bad guys whom i believe come up from hell or are just stuck here and died an unhappy death much like what happened to my GF she went to stay with here aunt because of Chemo Therapy and a evil spirit followed her home after nearly destroying the trailer they stayed in, once she got home she would here little girls laughing and playing the next room over. when i scanned the area i found 2 spirits in their house she would see 2 TALL dark coulds or shadows standing in the door. they actually scratched her once or twice, now me becoming closer with my god i banished ONE from her house and i managed to use my gift to make her not so scared of the spirit and then the possession happened and vala
As for the happy place with god, spirits that descend to this dimension CAN interact with the people on earth hell it happens every second of every day nobody realizes it sometimes bad feelings come to you in the form of precognition and sometimes those are heavenly spirits telling you MAN shits about to get real and not so much sadness until judgment day no sir ree bob we humans where created in order to help one anouther make peace and help those who cannot be as fortunate as others, but instead we create war and spread hate ive found my purpose in life and ive doscovered a higher living to where the every day little things that happen ive developed my connection with the earth to where whatever happens to it hurts me and makes me depressed with empaty, that is our purpose Sir!
Good day afro 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Existence of Jinn makes sense to me. Doesn't have to be afterlife human spirit. Or maybe Jinn = afterlife human spirit. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your HELP!!!   I need your HELP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Paranormal Discussion-