Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi. I just wanna briefly share my feeling about the dark spirits or ghosts who are clinging onto Earth because of their strong desire or unfinished business, most of them due to injustice they experienced when they were alive (so for example, Hitler not counted Razz )

I feel that because I have such a strong desire for justice, and since I started gaining more and more energy in me, I feel that these spirits are trying to help me or at least watching how I progress. Now isn't that cool? Being a representative human of those who suffered from all kinds of injustice when they were alive. I wouldn't mind becoming one, but I hope they try not to hope too much from me, it's up to them whether they wanna bet on me or not but I am not to be anyone or any spirit's servant/slave. So no lashes or negative feedback from them (if they ever resent me, then seriously? I'm going to destroy them Wink ). It's just me doing my job - they can help me if they want to, but not in exchange of anything.

*cool story bro*  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Use the ouija board without any caution or protection of some sort and you'll gladly summon one of these spirits you call 'friends'. It isn't just negative spirits that have unfinished business. There are good and positive ones too and the may just want to help you Smile. A negative one wont. I will just try to get you scared to feed on your fears or just drain your energy in was you logically wouldn't think they are doing so.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 am

R9 do you have a spirit guide?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 am

I think I have a sprit friend who I think is what they call Jinn
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 pm

Ah I understand. Jinns are the arabic name for demons, legend has it they are made from fire. Christianity however says that demons are fallen angels? Maybe you could ask him.

I can sense you have a dark(ish) soul like many of us here. Its interesting how we've all kind of been drawn together...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Its interesting how we've all kind of been drawn together...

Funny you should mention that because I feel that way too...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Ah I understand. Jinns are the arabic name for demons, legend has it they are made from fire. Christianity however says that demons are fallen angels? Maybe you could ask him.

I can sense you have a dark(ish) soul like many of us here. Its interesting how we've all kind of been drawn together...

Nooooo. Not all Jinns are demons. They have a free will unlike angels, they can choose sides. Fallen angels are similar but the angels who decided to fuck with God trying to have a free will etc. What I think is most logical.

I can sense from my Jinn brother that Jinn society is much more corrupt than ours.

Compared to him, I'm not dark at all. ~('w')~

So not ready to talk with him again yet. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm

For details, https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t629-i-need-your-help
Fiz gave me the idea and it seems to fit very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.   Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Energy from my dear dark spirits on Earth.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1