Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perceiving Spirits/Entities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

Perceiving Spirits/Entities Empty
PostSubject: Perceiving Spirits/Entities   Perceiving Spirits/Entities EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:41 pm

So we all know about orb pictures...Nazir has taken some footage of strange things...I thought I'd share a bit of my experiences with such here.

I find it's very easy to "see" spirits with your "mind's eye", as in, not within your normal range of vision, but within your mind, be it with your eyes open, or closed. But sometimes, they can kinda just appear in your "regular" eye as well...

There was a time on mid summer's eve, that day pagans celebrate in between Summer Solstice and the Autumnal Equinox...I was sleeping over in a friend's apartment, beneath another mutual friend's apartment; a friend who often practiced conjuring sorts of magick, but with a variety of spirits, not particularly those of the demonic or creepy sort - often elemental and galactic related things. I said goodnight to my friend and went to crash on the couch...as I turned around I noticed lights whirling by me, similar to Nazir's video...I froze. I saw more and more pale yellow light trails whisking about...one flew right past my face - I noticed a gossamer winged, female torso at the front of it! "FUCKING FAERIES" I thought, and was even more petrified - never in my life had I seen anything like that. I had "seen" many spirits up till then, but not "physically". I proceeded to inch my way towards the couch as the myriad of fae flew about (it was tons man), and just sorta pulled the blanket over my head and tried to go to sleep lol

I wasn't really ready for that...I was 19 back then.

Some time later...22 - 25ish, I was experimenting with magick that focused on conjuring Djinn. I had found all I had to do was read rituals and symbols and that was kinda enough for me...apparently I have an affinity for these beings. They'd often just be conjured up by accident even (which got a little out of hand really), and my room became a crossroads for such beings before I knew it. One thing that was consistant, was that whenever this particular kind was around, I'd see phosphenes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphene ). I'd see bright blue or red sparks out of the corners of my eyes...but then they'd just be anywhere in my vision, in the air, whirling by, some larger than others, sometimes "shadows" flying about with a bunch of phosphene sparks within them. As a stronger presence would come, so would more intense phosphenes. As the presence(s) would subside, so would they.

Anyone else have similar experiences?
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Perceiving Spirits/Entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perceiving Spirits/Entities   Perceiving Spirits/Entities EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 pm

wow!

no, i can't say Ive experienced anything 'similar' to that!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Perceiving Spirits/Entities

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1