Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

push - The force push - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:15 pm

On me is magnet working and i don know why.but as just push i do almost well.(like pushing dor from 2 metres far or sometin like that) but i want the object should be part of me(i meant stronger)
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Door*
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Ok sorry about ma english..i meant there magnetic field..its a kind of vibration from my hands to ob.
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 am

These videos are all amazing. Nazir98 though your psychic power is not as strong as mark's bit I can see its real.
Back to top Go down
Adam116
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:17 pm

When you guys project your energy. Whats the feeling that you get when you do so? Like what do you feel in your hand upon projecting the energy. Whenever i project i sort of feel the object. If you know what i mean. It's hard to explain in words.
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Same question here. What does it feel like moving stuff?
Back to top Go down
Adam116
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Adam116
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Mark i used your technique, but instead i focus on the energy in my arms and building up there. Is that okay? Or will it be stronger if i focused exactly how you did it. If i do the third eye focus it doesn't knock over Sad
Back to top Go down
LuculentDig
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
LuculentDig

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:48 am

My brother felt a strong heat in his body while meditating. But I can't do that
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: just starting   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:27 pm

well i just started yesterday to move things i am mostly trying with a pen but no luck i have also tryed meditating and looking into a black dot with a clear mind which i did for 4 minutes with a blank mind is there any other secret that im missing here
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Gandalf

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Guys when do you start doing telekinesis and when do you success what date (year,day,weeks..)??
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:07 am

Ok guys here is my another trainin with chie field to use your voices.i wanted to show u how your words or voice is important if u use energie when u talk.so respect pls

https://youtu.be/LMvWdZ-5BJw
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 am

And also here s my push force with chi

https://youtu.be/1w3mNGJK8L8
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: very awesome   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 am

i have watched your videos and may i say i am very impressed hopefully more videos to come
Back to top Go down
michon96
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 pm

how do you feel your own energy and how do you project it? can you feel the energy flowing through you? where do you harness your energy?
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 am

Guys first thnx for nice comments.and yes you can feel your own energie sometimes as heat ot magnetic or flicking etc..but i advice to u dont use your own energie allways cos it makes u so sick and thin,instead of this make everyday meditation like yogis or in a pescefull place vision.and take all possitive feeling from moon,earth and then from the universe.another answer s i do telekinesis from my childhood before any knowledge,i used to talk with wild animals as telepatic and used to woks.Now i do same with my and specially Mark`s knowledge
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Having trouble with regular chi blasts or force push without moving hands? Keep practicing the energy looping and see how it works Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:57 pm

I know most of you would say that it's the wind. But believe me I tried(and wanted to record it but had to make the video fast) and you have to do this like a thousand times if you want just the wind to turn it out. This is an exercise for most of you who are having problems with the force push and a good exercise for qigong trainers.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:25 pm

i thought the same but then i got 4 hands waving at the flame and it didnt go out. it is indeed true chi
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:20 pm

This is based on Mark's lessons. So don't doubt them! They work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
gaurav
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:02 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:05 am

One little tip: Remember the psi/qi/chi energy is green.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:47 am

I imagine mine as purple, I don't know why...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:03 am

Gosh I'm starting to think this is getting annoying with my posts... But I can do what you did in the first video... I don't know if it's wind or TK. I do pull it towards me sometimes but it COULD be anything right?
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 am

Gosh I hate it when that happens Razz When you thing the paper is about to fall, but instead it just tilts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next