Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

push - The force push - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:25 am

ay thanks for the commendation but this was the seed of you Mark Mauvais your training's plus Devins mixed together created a tether both of you have helped me but your my fist teacher and definitely not the last ....i will ( cheers pretty confident cheers ) post a video when i can its nothing more than availability cheers drunken  mate.

Last edited by Future Psych on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:31 am

one more thing i also noticed that my sub-conscious moves a piece of paper that i keep freestanding during the time i am watching PK videos because i hear it fall at the exact moment the author in the video performs their feats of power on an object
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:24 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Great work Essa. And its great to hear that your not using hands anymore Future Psych.
*Happy mode* haha thanks for encourage me.
but recently too busy to practice TK. Sad
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 5:30 am

Future Psych wrote:
one more thing i also noticed that my sub-conscious moves a piece of paper that i keep freestanding during the time i am watching PK videos because i hear it fall at the exact moment the author in the video performs their feats of power on an object
I got a strange experience too….since I miss my mom very much I cried and starred at her picture which is 1.5 or 2M away from me, maybe i was starring too hard on her picture, the iron angels wheel that  beside the picture started moving so fast…..i don't know if its my mind or my mom moved it…it was at a daytime.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:04 am

"deja vu" i had this alot and great keep it up it only benefits you
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:07 am

i also noticed that after i moved it with my sub-conscious my conscious moved it again because i wanted to and this made me think of a new theory of TK
Back to top Go down
PsychicDovakiin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsychicDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:19 pm

This might just be me but I find saying the action in this case "push" helps me focus on what I want to do and when I say that I imagine a wave of energy crashing into the object. Anyone else experience something similar?
Back to top Go down
lux.connor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:12 am

I have been trying to do pull on a paper but i cant, i can only do a push, anybody got some kind of advice?
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:55 am

me too mate i still cant do a pull it's just is hard-wired in my brain i don't know i need advice/help too.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:57 am

also i discovered something new when i didn't drink water for a whole day ,i had much better results with PK i thin water really has fluoride in it which is said to calcify the pineal gland and make your powers weaker
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:15 am

i am thinking about researching this and testing this. I am going to drink no water for a week and if my energy goes up then it must mean that it has to be the fluoride in the water /..............or something else..........................
Back to top Go down
lux.connor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:30 am

Thanks, i'll try that too. One more question guys..how long did it take for you to move the pen/pencil
I've been trying for some time but no results :/
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:11 am

lux.connor wrote:
Thanks, i'll try that too. One more question guys..how long did it take for you to move the pen/pencil
I've been trying for some time but no results :/

it took me four months mate and that's actually how long i was doing TK for i started in 2013-12-02 i remember every day because of the join date under my profile and keep up the good work don't give up now you have to finish what you started i was going through stress because i couldn't move a sheet of paper but now i can and my happiness is running out i need to proceed to keep my goal for at least 2 weeks with an improvement
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:14 am

also don't be afraid of not drinking water you can get it in many ways like juice or milk and other water sourced beverages you don't even get headaches its been 2 days and still no negative effects.!!!
Back to top Go down
lux.connor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:14 am

Ok, thanks, you're a good man Wink
Back to top Go down
lux.connor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 am

Oh and i didn't want to stop, i was just curious how long did it take to move the pen
But thanks for the advice and for supporting Smile
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:55 am

your welcome mate
Back to top Go down
lux.connor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:34 am

Future psych i have a question for you..can you levitate with dice or something else?
I belive i can and i am trying relly hard to do it and i am going to try it until i succed Smile
When i acomplish that i will inform you with a video Smile
Do you have any advice on that how you do it or how you would doing it?
Back to top Go down
lux.connor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 am

And i must tell you i have more respect to you then to mark ( no ofence) Wink
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:49 am

thanks and yea i will give you some advice
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:55 am

when you want to levitate an object you have to be in the most focused trance like sate you have ever been and you will have to first examine the base or bottom of an object and visualize energy coming from your hands or mind lifting the object it takes a lot of practice i'm talking about long term practicing like maybe 5-6 months if your good and you will have to know how to force push and pull because like Mark mauvias taught me you will be force pushing the object from under neath in theory so far i have only barely levitated a straw wrap (paper in straw shape) and it took me a while just to be able to move it around so keep this in mind it will help you in the future. alright see you later mate
Back to top Go down
lux.connor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:52 am

Thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Laminon
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 pm

How are you meant to command the object to move
Back to top Go down
PsychicDovakiin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsychicDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:47 am

Ive been practicing for 2 - 3weeks now and that doubt is a MASSIVE obstacle but once you over come it you become ever stronger so for all of you who are practicing tk and having difficulty with it, rest assured that your patience and hard work will be rewarded. As for the force push im not sure if everyone has noticed or experienced this but instead of throwing your energy at the entire object of what your trying to push, instead focus your energy even more and almost "shoot" a whole through the centre of it. Having done this ive found that it makes it easier to move an object not only as a whole but also in distance simple by focusing your energy to the centre of it. Hope this has helped Smile
Back to top Go down
PsychicDovakiin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
PsychicDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Laminon some people visualise the object moving, this is a visual command other people prefer speaking the action as they focus on the object other people do it with a gesture. really its all focus and whatever you find easiest, don't think of it as a solid object think of it as just another bunch of atoms and energy that your already moving when you focus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The force push   push - The force push - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The force push

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next