Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another board request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Another board request Empty
PostSubject: Another board request   Another board request EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:53 pm

I think the Quasi-Normal should be another board within the paranormal room. Its a great name for a board to discuss things related to science and math, in regards to the paranormal. Quasi-Normal means: (According to Dictionary|.|coms definition)
1. Conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. Serving to establish a standard.

I think this would be an amazing area to discuss things like, vortex math, quantum physics, string theory, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Another board request   Another board request EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 pm

I love the idea.

See if we can get some topics going and if there is enough interest I will make a new section for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Another board request   Another board request EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:52 pm

Well mark I can get a bunch of things to do with the quasi-normal going, just going to take a bit of time and research
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Another board request   Another board request EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Did you know, for example, there are no two numbers to the power of twelve which added together make another power of 12? theres no x12+y12=z12
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Another board request   Another board request EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Well damn mark that one just blew my mind(s)
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Another board request   Another board request EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 pm

what about ( i cant think of the name for it) its a form of geometry and art mixed in , you take a peice ov paper and draw a straight line on that paper somewhere and you have to continually draw straight (vertical or horizontal) lines off of the previous line you just finished making it can be short or long and you cannot stop until the entire paper is black with lines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another board request   Another board request Empty

Back to top Go down

Another board request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1