Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do Empty
PostSubject: people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do   people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 am

OK normally i don't really care what people do with there life but when it comes to the Ouija board i try to let people know what there getting themselves into. The Ouija board in my opinion should never be messed with and if it is used the person should know there is a strong possibility they are talking to a demon or a unfriendly being being that passed away, yes i know you can get good spirits but honestly when i played it and all my friends played it nothing good came out of the experience and as a result i sleep with a night light on, and will probably never be able to sleep in complete darkness again. It just really pisses me off that some people will just say yea sure go use it or i never really experienced anything bad from it, But they miss the point that they are talking to dead people and a random one at that! i me come on! if your going to encourage Ouija board usage at least inform the person they can possibly be haunted or hurt mentally/ physically through this object or game whatever you want to call it. Let me know what you guys think i beleave this thread needed to be made for the safety of the people on this forum or anywhere. Moral of this thread do your research!.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do   people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:17 am

Do you know why nothing good ever came out? Because it's all about your intention. Someone in the group is always either skeptical or negative, and that has influences. If you REALLY know what you're doing and not pretend to know what you're doing you could go for 20 years using the damn board without any problem. People stating that something bad always happens makes me sick. Try the other way around and do some serious digging mate. I've seen people doing darker stuff without getting negative outcome for years. And actually, it was originally a game. Until it became a spiritualism tool during the 1st World War. That's when all the mumbo jumbo demon crap started coming up. Jesus, hombre....
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do   people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:19 am

The ouija board is a board with a piece of planchette. Nothing more, nothing special. What comes onto the board is all from the user.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do   people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:20 am

Another thing that gives people the negative vibes of ouija boards are horror movies. You can thank The Exorcist for doing that part.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: ouija board   people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:00 am

My point is people aren't told the possible outcomes when playing with the spiritual device i agree you get what you put into it but not always, my friend played with one for months until bad shit started happening in his house so you if you want to tell me you know people who do dark things and nothing happens they must have some damn luck. Also i know that good can come out of the board but between the people that i know even really spiritual people who do astral projection work/ meditation work and have contacted spirits had bad luck with this board because it is a random door being opened by its user. And it makes me sick how the Ouija board is taken so lightly most of the time. I wasent warned about it when i used it and i wont be hypercritical i was the biggest skeptic to ghost until i played with a Ouija board. Do i think the practice is satanic or shit like that no i don't nor am i like one of those parents trying to rebuke there kids for playing with one, i just want people to look into the Ouija board more and for the people who have experienced it to warn the beginners about what can possibly happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do   people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do Empty

Back to top Go down

people should stop advertising the ouija board the way they do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1