Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis more first steps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDIT
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Telekinesis more first steps? Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis more first steps?   Telekinesis more first steps? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Look i want to learn to do telekinesis like at book, but i don't find anything that can help me.
First i readed all this website, the force push, the psi wheel, FAQ, meditation, third eye, and stuff, but none of them helped me.
Because i will give you a exemple:
At FAQ there says we need to start with third eye, then energy channeling and after this lesson 1.
But most of people says we must start with psi wheel.
Strange and confusing, no?
+ that on other threads there says we need to start with psi wheel o.o
And i never seen someone to use channeling energy to move psi wheel, or am i that stupid so i didn't find this until now?
I mean on other sites there says you need to let energy flow to your arm, then intro psi wheel and push it, other sites says you need to connect to psi wheel trought collors, to be your hand, other sites says just do it, other says you need to learn to make a psi ball first of all, and much more...
So i am very confused i really want the REALLY REALLY FIRST THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL OF TELEKINESIS IN THE WORLD.
The first one for a man who never did telekinesis before or atleast think about energy.
Also a good technique and if you can, tell me how much should i practice on psi wheel until to the next step, wich i guess it's knocking down paper.
Back to top Go down

Telekinesis more first steps?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1