Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help with my telekinesis :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
torakan
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

help with my telekinesis :( Empty
PostSubject: help with my telekinesis :(   help with my telekinesis :( EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:51 pm

and had managed to move once the psiwheel and started a headache so stop practicing after a week and I could not move more. someone please advise me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: help with my telekinesis :(   help with my telekinesis :( EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:46 am

What advice? Just keep practicing.
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: help with my telekinesis :(   help with my telekinesis :( EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:58 am

Yes, keep practicing.  I can not give any experiential advise as I'm still working on the psi wheel myself but from what everyone is saying, don't give up, don't think you can, know you can.  

Kinda like Yoda...  when he said "try not, do or do not, there is no try", I think what he was saying is know in your self that you can "do it".  Don't think or believe you can, but know that you can.

That's my 2 cents...

And just for the record, Yoda was a real person  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: help with my telekinesis :(   help with my telekinesis :( EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:22 am

After long breaks you abilities will start to weaken. Just practice some more and they should come back. Advise would be not to take such long breaks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with my telekinesis :(   help with my telekinesis :( Empty

Back to top Go down

help with my telekinesis :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1