Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

psychic - I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through.. Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through..   psychic - I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through.. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Okay so I was practicing telekinesis and I decided to meditate so I was in my altered plain I made when I contacted Arch-Angel Michael I asked to be shielded from evil pretty normal until I visualised my self visualising that I was talking to Arch-Angel Michael again and visualised my self visualising myself again now I feel extraordinarily better at Psychic abilities and Feel better in all! Its like I was cured of all evil and negativity around me but the weird part is I think I may be able to physically goto the 4th dimension if I keep visualising my self over and over. What do you guys think? Could this actually be possible? ~Brandon
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through..   psychic - I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through.. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:30 pm

I can personally vouch for the power of visualization,one time where I really wanted to see some spirits, one just suddenly popped up a few inches from where I was sitting from fire escape stairs lol u.u;, it was effing creepy, then again I was just a few feet away from the local hospital so I probably sounded like a klaxon horn for the spirit hmmm, sooooooo yeah, I think it's definitely possible to visit other places through intense visualization, hope this helps n.n/
Back to top Go down
The Last One
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through..   psychic - I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through.. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:11 pm

Yes visualising is VERY powerfull indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through..   psychic - I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I'm on to a Psychic Break through..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1