Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:39 pm

What i practice now is that i use my chi directing it to the object becoming it one with the object and i try to move it. With the movement of the arms. Is it ok with that technique? Because it feels right to me. What do you do to strengthen your chi??
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:21 pm

It should be ok.

A mild headache indicates that you have pushed it too hard. Try to solve the issues that are blocking the chi flow and let go of them, then you can increase the intensity safely.

I did not charge myself (you could easily end up polarized with stagnant energy so that you'll feel exhausted, food doesn't digest, you can't focus or practice telekinesis anymore). I let it flow through me and then direct the flow to get the desired effect. Like aikido (From Wikipedia: aiki refers to the martial arts principle or tactic of blending with an attacker's movements for the purpose of controlling their actions with minimal effort). If the energy flows into you and doesn't flow out, it's a blockage and you may end up damaging yourself. It's good to direct, clean and/or transform the flowing energy without obstructing the flow.

Concentration strengthens chi. You focus on an object. When a thought comes, you let it pass and you make sure to focus on the object again. When something distracts you for a moment, you remove your attention from the distraction and focus on the object again. This is pretty much what I described in the previous post as being mindful of your attitude towards everything.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 am

Thank you . You really helped me a lot. I want to know more about chi. Where does it really come from? From the chakras? Or from the earth? Because when i try to do tk i draw it from my lower diantien . Is it right? And by the way you know sometimes when im outside our house and theres no wind . And if i want to feel the wind , i try to close my eyes and imagine the wind blowing , and suddenly a slight breeze comes. I dont know if its just coincidence but i kind of do it sometimes and it happens
Back to top Go down
kenorb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenorb

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:18 am

jaran123 wrote:
I want to know more about chi. Where does it really come from? From the chakras? Or from the earth?

Did you use it to charge yourself?

Chi is life-force (also called Qi, Qigong, Lung, Vijñāna, prana, nefesh, orgone). It's universal life force energy which is an active principle forming part of any living thing. It's basically everywhere. By meditation or indent, you're taking the Chi from the environment and it flows through certain lines of energy (meridians/nāḍī or whatever you call it). As your subtle body gains in strength through your practices, you could learn how to move energy more intensively. You should learn how to control this sensation, so you can further develop your abilities.

You usually charge with universal cosmic energy during the sleep.

It's usually better (while meditating) if you draw energy from the top chakra towards your solar plexus. It's good technique to visualise either Sun, gold & crystals or Reiki symbol of power (it's up to you) which comes from the top through your body.
Back to top Go down
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/96086/paranormal
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Thank you kenorb. You mean the topmost chakra located above the third eye chakra?. And how about you? What can you already do?
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Can anyone please tell me what they can already do?
Back to top Go down
kenorb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenorb

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:11 am

jaran123 wrote:
Thank you kenorb. You mean the topmost chakra located above the third eye chakra?. And how about you? What can you already do?

Yes, topmost chakra through third eye towards plexus, but this depends if you're already feel the energy. If you aren't then try throat chakra towards third eye to unblock the blockages first.
If you're beginner, you may read Awakening the Third Eye by Samuel Segan.

It doesn't matter who can do what. Knowing that somebody can do this or that won't help and it'll only slow your progress, as you'll think that's something easy or you'll skip some important steps on your path of progress. For some it takes weeks, for some it takes many years. Just focus on your development and your goals.

Some people can move things, but they can't see the flow of energy, some people see the energy and auras, but can't move the things. And none of them are better than the other.

Last edited by kenorb on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Few improvements.)
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:53 am

When i channel my energy i feel heat when i try to let it flow into the palms of my hands is it right? Is it energy?
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Kenorb i can't quite understand , how do you do the throat friction?? Plss answer asa soon as possible .. ty
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:03 am

@jaran123: Is the heat radiating? Sounds about right. Though, heat is just one of the many possible manifestations of energy.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:43 pm

I dont really know i'll try to find out if its radiating. Because sometimes though not channeling it my palms gets hot and sometimes when i ask my friends if my palms are hot and i try to put it in their skin they say it is but for me sometimes it gets really hot when it comes to the point that my palms are sweating. Is it energy ? OR Is it another thing?
Back to top Go down
kenorb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
kenorb

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:49 am

jaran123 wrote:
When i channel my energy i feel heat  when i try to let it flow into the palms of my hands is it right? Is it energy?

In some martial arts (like Tai Chi), studies has found that Chi movements within the body can be tracked by the heat detector (source), so probably you're on the right track.

However if you go deeper, it would be the energy, not a heat.

jaran123 wrote:
Kenorb i can't quite understand , how do you do the  throat friction?? Plss answer asa soon as possible .. ty

There is no way to describe how to do throat friction (you may ignore the sound step). You just breath and focus on your breathing air. Your senses needs to be very sensitive, so you can feel the energy flow between throat chakra and third eye. For some it can take few hours (by natural instinct), for some few years until they'll find what's the etheric/electric sensation.

jaran123 wrote:
I sometimes it gets really hot when it comes to the point that my palms are sweating. Is it energy ? OR Is it another thing?

Could be another thing. Maybe you're just doing too much physical things what increases your blood flow instead (e.g. muscle tension).
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 am

Sometimes without doing anything it happens. I dont know why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3