Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:48 pm

THank you very much
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 pm

And is telekinesis 100% real right?? All of it the clairvoyance, telepathy, and everything oFCC it is true right??
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:02 am

It is very real, yes.

However, only you can fully prove it to yourself. No claims, photos, videos can truly prove it .. only first hand experience can.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:36 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:30 am

Can i practice 2 techniques of tk at the same time?? Plsss anyone reply as soon as possible thank you so much
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:56 am

Sure.
For example, I had issues getting a can rolling without applying the sensation of weightlessness and rolling at the same time.
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 am

I mean for ex. In practicing tk i imagine an invisible energy going out of my hand and i also practice moving objects without using my hand only my mind like a stone and i are one and i try to move it by will . Is it ok?
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:48 am

Like i practice the first technique the with hands technique in the morning and in the afternoon i practice technique 2 the mind only technique something like that is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:49 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Thnk you
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:58 pm

How do i get rid of having headachess when practicing the tk technique where i only use my mind. And is it normal having strange kind of vision where everything i see seemed to get far and get small? Even when im done practicing tk but my normal vision returns after a while. Is it normal or am i having eyesight problems ??
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:18 am

Regarding headaches, simply take a break. It takes time for the body to get used to intense energy flow.

I don't know about the vision, though. For me, staring at a single point has different effects and it restores in an instant. Does it only happen when you stare at a single point for long? Or does it happen with any pk activity? It might also be related to the shifting of consciousness, in which case I also think it would be normal.
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:37 am

it does happens when i stare in an object for a long time. But sometimes though not very often i get this eyesight problem even i am not staring into any object. But it happens more when i stare in an object for a long time.
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:40 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
jas123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:44 pm

How do i know if i master technique 1?? And how to do the technique 2 can anyone pls help me??
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Sorry to say it short but just practice. You'll later know what works for you or not. But you need to keep practicing.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:47 am

Hi guys im actually jas123 i just registered again because i forgot my password.. and guys i just want to know how telepathy works in the real world.. does it work like the one in x-men first class?? Hoping for your answers Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:08 am

No. It's more like when you get that feeling/hunch that someone is thinking about you and then something happens that involves that same person.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Have you done it?
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:36 pm

And in telekinesis. I can practice with anything and in any technique. As long as i can progress from lightweight materials to heavyweight materials right??
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 5:21 am

@jaran123: Yes. You can practice on solid objects (a string, a roll of tape, soda can, psi-wheel, matchsticks, pen), on liquids (faucet?), on fire (candle?), on clouds (cloud-bursting), on wind (redirecting it, stopping it with stasis), on statistics (rolling dice, hitting the jackpot) and so on. It's all telekinesis. Telekinesis on different objects.

Related to telepathy, I'll describe a few experiences:

This one I've used the most. I would detach the mind from my own viewpoint (thought patterns, feelings, emotions, memory) and by being near or looking at someone, I would get a sensation that describes their essence. Within that sensation, their past, their present, their habits, their logic .. everything is compressed in there. While focused on the sensation, you'll notice that you understand them a lot better .. and they understand you a lot better. No more arguing is needed, no more trying to explain something, because you two are one. I've noticed that after this happens, the person starts to like you, or enjoy your presence.

Once at a supermarket with dad. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't notice anything that happened around him. Somehow created a bubble psi-ball in his head. The moment I popped it, his mind suddenly went blank. He was confused, looked at me and wanted to know what it was that I wanted to tell him.

This has happened randomly, in an uncontrolled way. Once at a store I was buying cookies (as always) when a woman caught my attention. Looking at her back I couldn't tell her age (was actually quite old), but in my opinion her hair was really pretty. At the moment I had thought that, she turned around, looked at me scornfully (as if thinking: "a pervert") and then ran away.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:20 am

@Sussch thats so awesome .. i wish i am at your physic level. But right now i really don't know what things i coud do.. i do not know what i could do in telekinesis. .. did you make some preparations ? Like strengthening your chi or opening your chakras or something? Can you please tell me the things that i need to do first before doing or practicing telekinesis, telepathy. Or anything??

Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:39 am

To anyone who already moved a coin, a cup, a pebble or anything even bigger than you. Before you can actually do it did you make any preparations? Like strengthening your chi, opening your chakras or something that could make you feel that your chi ia strong enough to move anything??
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 am

I try to keep strengthening the chi, opening up the chakras and meditating throughout the day.

Recently this has not been going as well as it used to several years ago. So, I "also wish I were at my psychic level and beyond it" Very Happy. I've managed to let work stress get to me during the past couple of years. That causes a lot of disturbances in the chi system and I'm working on resolving the issue.

Before the first successful telekinesis move, I did focus on drawing an intense stream of energy from the Earth, up the spine and out through the top of the head .. which then spread as a fountain. I poured all my frustration into concentration on this visualization. After practising it for a couple of days, it got so strong that it felt as if the ground was shaking. Then I tried to move a piece of paper. This practice is dangerous, though .. it may cause serious damage to the body. Back then I got a headache for several weeks.

Throughout the day when there is something annoying or disturbing, I try to see it for what it is (just a mind-pattern that has formed out of habit) and instead of feeding it with energy (as I've done before, out of habit), I try to transform the energy into something more useful (spiritual practice, for example).

When my mind is cluttered or unclear, I try to focus on the space-time, wind, sunlight, my breathing, a chakra, the sushumna flame or any object near me.

When I go to bed, I try to relax, achieve deep mind states and yet remain conscious and aware for as long as I can.

When I'm asked to do something that I wouldn't like to do .. then I try to overcome my attitude barrier and help them out so that I would genuinely enjoy doing what I'm asked to. Due to old habits I would be grumpy about it .. though, I try to transform that into concentration on the task at hand.

Ideally such a practice would be applied on any sort of attitude in any situations. While sitting at a desk, be mindful of the feeling that you're sitting with and transform it into what you would want to have. While walking on the asphalt, be mindful of the attitude towards the asphalt, be mindful of the attitude towards the wind blowing at you, the attitude towards people passing by, the attitude towards yourself.
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Thats awesome. Okay im gonna pratice little harder. But what did you do with the earths energy? Did you use it to charge yourself? Or to cleanse your chi or did you use it to do tk? Is it also a good technqie wherein you draw energy from the earth to your legs flow it to your whole body and use it to feed in your target in tk to move it? And usually i do what you do when going to bed but afterwards i get a mild headaxhe is it normal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me learn tk please im new to it   help me learn tk please im new to it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

help me learn tk please im new to it

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next