Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Age Movement is just another religion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

New Age Movement is just another religion Empty
PostSubject: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:53 am

Most of us here belief in chakras, aura, crystals, herbs, detoxing, third eye activation and much more. Reading this article was another one of those silent realization moments for me and I TRULY recommend you to read this from A to Z:
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/new-age-is-becoming-another-religion/
The things we belief in are actually still beliefs. Makes us no more 'spiritual' or 'awakend' then anyone 'less spiritual' or strictly religious.
If you want to argue about this statement, do so if you read the article yourself without rambling. It really kinda change my way of thinking about what I've looked into, studied and practice every single thing since 2013. So it was hard reading the article but also understanding since being spiritual is not related to any belief or thoughts about the 'truth'. It is actually quite the opposite. To let go of beliefs and the way you think about the Truth. Let go of your ego, and dive deep. Doing so you may be able to even make your own philosophy or religion.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:35 am

Wise words Nazir.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:02 am

Thanks. The article relates so much to people out there doesn't it
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:39 am

Yep I may be guilty of a few of those things myself.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 10:11 am

So am I honestly
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:05 am

You have much to work on Nazir
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 9:31 am

You're right. I have a lot to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Age Movement is just another religion   New Age Movement is just another religion Empty

Back to top Go down

New Age Movement is just another religion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1