Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share The Knowledge Movement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Share The Knowledge?
Yes
Share The Knowledge Movement     I_vote_lcap80%Share The Knowledge Movement     I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Share The Knowledge Movement     I_vote_lcap0%Share The Knowledge Movement     I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Undecided
Share The Knowledge Movement     I_vote_lcap20%Share The Knowledge Movement     I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Share The Knowledge Movement     Empty
PostSubject: Share The Knowledge Movement    Share The Knowledge Movement     EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:09 am

The 'Share The Knowledge Movement' is a movement where all knowledge in the world is shared and free to access.

- Copyright and Patents would be abolished, allowing copying and sale of all knowledge.

- All knowledge obtained by non-governmental groups and organizations would be shared at request or punishment would follow.

- All knowledge obtained by governmental powers would be shared at request.

This would then lead into the 'Share The Wealth Movement' which would be a movement where all wealth of the world would be shared equally between every person.

The 'Share The Wealth Movement' would lead to the 'Share The Power Movement' which would be a movement where all economical power would be divided between every person. With the shared wealth and the economical power of popular vote people could decide what research to invest and progress in.

With Knowledge, Wealth, and Power shared humanities evolution would continue to progress into successful, peaceful, and spiritually awake beings.

Please do make effort to notify the world of the Share The Knowledge Movement.

Support the movement by:

Joining our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/499389440195735

Please contribute to this thread and help make it better, as we could CHANGE THE WORLD with this.

Last edited by Jake G. on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Share The Knowledge Movement     Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share The Knowledge Movement    Share The Knowledge Movement     EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 2:14 pm

"A parliament is originally founded to represent the people, but this in itself is undemocratic as democracy means the authority of the people and not an authority acting on their behalf. The mere existence of a parliament means the absence of the people. True democracy exists only through the direct participation of the people, and not through the activity of their representatives."

"The solution lies in finding an instrument of government other than those which are subject to conflict and which represent only one faction of society; that is to say, an instrument of government which is not a party class, sect or a tribe, but an instrument of government which is the people as a whole."

"The press is a means of expression for society: it is not a means of expression for private individuals or corporate bodies. Therefore, logically and democratically, it should not belong to either one of them. A newspaper owned by any individual is his or her own, and expresses only his or her point of view. Any claim that a newspaper represents public opinion is groundless because it actually expresses the viewpoint of that private individual."

These are from "The Green Book" written by Colonel Gaddafi. You should check it out. Don't be prejudiced by the anti-Gaddafi insane in the membrane Michael Jackson-a-like narrative the media has trained people to believe.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Share The Knowledge Movement

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1