Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread   Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:56 am

Something that really pushes me into the dark corner. Everyone wants to belief in unlimited possibilities. But what if the truth is actually not what you think. I've seen an interesting video about it even about religion. To question stuff:

I don't want to be rude to anyone and whatever you believe in either if it's unicorns, vampires or whatever. But in this thread we will bring clarity to the cons out there. Either it's someone pretending to have a gift and being dishonest(not the ones who really have a gift) or some sort of hoax. And believe me, there are a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread   Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:03 am

We've all stumbled upon crazy stories, pics and videos. Even on this forum. But let's look at some of the mainstream hoaxes.
(Btw I'm not saying any post on the forum is a hoax unless I have something to back up my claim)
Back to top Go down

Revealing Scams and Hoaxes Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1