Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolution Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:37 am

Let's discuss mostly about biological evolution in this thread as well for natural selection ect. I have to finish a project on it right now. Hope you guys make the best of this topic.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 am

What do you guys know about the theory of the evolution of horses Smile?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:58 pm

horses and other horse like animals such as deer elk and moose actually had toes about 5,700 BC, or about 7,700 years ago, an interesting fact is there was an elk called the irish elk that stood about 2.1 meters or 7 feet tall at the shoulders, and in particular for having the largest antlers of any known cervid (a maximum of 3.65 meters/12 feet from tip to tip and weighing up to 90 pounds)
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:34 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
horses and other horse like animals such as deer elk and moose actually had toes about 5,700 BC, or about 7,700  years ago, an interesting fact is there was an elk called the irish elk that stood about 2.1 meters or 7 feet tall at the shoulders, and in particular for having the largest antlers of any known cervid (a maximum of 3.65 meters/12 feet from tip to tip and weighing up to 90 pounds)

The horse is a great example because its one of the animals we have a long fossil record for dating back all the way to the Eohippus. Which was like a little forest dwelling horse. Kind of cute at that.

Evolution Thread Horse-evolution-pr7967

The Eophippus lived some 52 million years ago (the bible says the earth is 8000 years old which is just plain wrong) but Nowforver is infact right about the foot/toe thing. Horses run on three of their five toes. The two which are not used for running have over time shrunken.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 pm

This is going straight to my project hehe. Thanks guys! And beside of school this is really interesting. I heard rumors that the Atlantians(or maybe previous humans) had a pineal gland as big as an eyeball but it became tinier through the centuries.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:42 pm

The evolution of man can be a tricky subject. Even here in England you can upset many people with this idea. You can walk into a museum and see the bones, the actual bones of a Neatnderthal or a Homo Erectus. We actually have them... on display.

Yet some people still deny it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:48 pm

see i actually like to conjuct the belief of the evolutionist and christian and say that god set us here and we evolved through trial and error to become what we are now
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:54 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
see i actually like to conjuct the belief of the evolutionist and christian and say that god set us here and we evolved through trial and error to become what we are now

Thats quite a common view here. People can see the evidence and want to hold on to their faith also. But I think all Christians are guilty of a bit of fudging of the bible to suit their personal beliefs, for example Muslims and Jews don't eat pork because their religion says its a sin, guess what? so does Christianity. I'm not saying its wrong. Every persons beliefs are determined by their experience, by their location, their peers and friends and the interactions, trials and tribulations they face.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:

Thats quite a common view here. People can see the evidence and want to hold on to their faith also. But I think all Christians are guilty of a bit of fudging of the bible to suit their personal beliefs, for example Muslims and Jews don't eat pork because their religion says its a sin, guess what? so does Christianity. I'm not saying its wrong. Every persons beliefs are determined by their experience, by their location, their peers and friends and the interactions, trials and tribulations they face.
the bible has been manipulated over time to mean what man has wanted it to mean, but some stuff im sure you can also agree is right
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:01 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
but some stuff im sure you can also agree is right

yeah, I love the teachings of Jesus. He's my man J.C.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:51 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:
t

yeah, I love the teachings of Jesus. He's my man J.C.
i know dude, jesus is the man i have observed and been told by buddhist that the teachings of buddha and christ are strikingly similar the only thing different is biddha never talked about god
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:18 am

Yeah, Buddha was just a prince(don't know for sure but he was just human). As for Jesus' connection with buddhism, I think he became a guru in his teenage years. The bible only mention a few of his times as a child and then straight to his adulthood. I think he became a guru and went meditating in mountains along with others.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 am

a cool little known fact is in jesus' growing up years he actually traveled deep into africa and upwards into india
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 am

It is believed that some humans interbred with our 'cousins' the neanderthals.

Evolution Thread Neanderthals_786
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:35 am

nowforever13 wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:
nowforever13 wrote:

the bible has been manipulated over time to mean what man has wanted it to mean, but some stuff im sure you can also agree is right

That reminds me when I talked with my friend which is a muslim and he told me that koran actually supports evolution theory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evolution Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evolution Thread   Evolution Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Evolution Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1