Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) Empty
PostSubject: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I did drop a cigarette paper for the first time on September 18 (see first video). The second time on October 10 (see second video). This morning when I saw that my psi whell cardboard 11,45cm rotated at a high speed (see third video), I immediately tried it with a cigarette paper (see fourth video). This is the first time I managed to knock it down several times. Interesting to see in the end, the last one he is pretty sharp falls
and my hands is quite far. As usual, closed windows, dust mask and this morning humidity to 73%(it rains here todays), so static electricity is removed. I rarely tried to bring down a cigarette paper. I am very happy with the result. I'm progressing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
cyril pouant
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Top ! Très content de voir un français sur le forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:43 am

Nice gtr. I think you already can try grafite 0.5 above glass, a straw, and a toothpick.
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 5:53 am

Wow
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 am

Thank you guys! Very Happy

cyril pouant wrote:
Top ! Très content de voir un français sur le forum Smile

Merci à toi!

Je préfère le moins possible de francophone sur ce forum car si tu parcours les forums francophone sur la télékinésie, il y a beaucoup de membre qui vont lire tes messages et regarder tes vidéos, mais ils restent tous passifs. Pas d'échange, d’encouragement, etc... Résultat, ces forums sont tous inactif et mort. Alors c'est pour ça que j'ai cherché du côté anglophone, ça participe un peu plus ici! Ce n'est pas contre toi mais contre la mentalité des forums francophone sur la télékinésie que je trouve particulière...

Jahara wrote:
Nice gtr. I think you already can try grafite 0.5 above glass, a straw, and a toothpick.

Thank's Jahara!

I try from time to time but for now without success. I'm not there yet but it will come one day!

dallas ford 13 wrote:
Wow

Thand dallas ford 13!

Things are progressing well for you?
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Nice dallas ford13!
Feel free to post your progress video!
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Ok Smile.... I am working on full levitation but i can lift the other side only 1 side its hard lol. Practice practice practice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)   Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast psi whell and cigarette paper falls(video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1