Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyrokinesis Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi.. Nowforever here. and i am having some trouble with Pyro. ive been practicing and training hard for about 9-10 intense months and i cant progress past making the flame dance ive tried many techniques and methods and i dont know what else i can do. any help?Question 
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 am

I'm stuck at the same point myself. Usually when I get stuck I study the life and methods of someone who has been able to demonstrate the ability to a high level and then develop a model for achieving said ability.

However im struggling to find anyone, living or historical who has shown these kind of pyrokinetic abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:26 am

John Chang? He's pyrokinetic...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:34 am

Jake G. wrote:
John Chang? He's pyrokinetic...
Good point here. I like his healing works as well.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 am

i cant say energy blockage because < MARK> i watched your video and you made it go out in 5 min of training i have tried all the visualization Techniques but to no avail i have tried different methods of connection and nothing seems to work. i would suggest we are missing a VERY important connection between the beginning stages and the advanced stages
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:

However im struggling to find anyone, living or historical who has shown these kind of pyrokinetic abilities.
i have also discovered 2 individuals who are so powerful they just say the words  Object, Fire and they just spontaniously combust with no explanation
they are children one is in the Philippines and the  other is in vietnam. the philipean girl is the one who just says EG pillow fire and it immediatly catches fire
the vietnamese child just walks by something and it catches fire with no possible explanation. the child is said to have some sort of red spot on his forehead  where is 3rd eye SHOULD be but when he wears a black quartz bracelet it disapears but when he removes it it pops back up scientist done a Bran scan on the child and claimed to have noticed variations from the norm in her cerebral hemisphere
IF we could figure out what makes them so connected to fire to those levels we would also discover how to advance to far greater levels of psionic abilities persay Cosmokinetics would be able to rip the very universe apart or chronokinetics would be able to rip the fabric of time by sheer will of the mind gentle-men we need to discover their connection
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:48 am

i have discovered something that helps with pyrokinesis. if you do the pushing the mountian and raising the sky technique for energy flow before practicing pyro it will help your abilities but too what extent i dont know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrokinesis Trouble   pyrokinesis - Pyrokinesis Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyrokinesis Trouble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1