Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:43 pm

I have finally realized what they have been telling me and my own observations on people with blood type-O. It is obvious that people with blood type-O are evil and the cause of it. They are the cause of corruption, chaos, untruth. They are the ones reigning and ruining the world without any thought or care. (They don't stop to think that they don't deserve it and that they are criminals and dumbshits and so, ect. ect.) They are to blame for the wars, currently and in the past. I believe they are called O type because, 'They make it hard to breath'. While people with Type-A are good and building the world, creating thing's (Which could be anything), sharing knowledge, keeping order in the world, keeping the world alive, keeping normality and sanity in the world..as much as they can, caring for others and the world and being good, normal, healthy people in general...the Type-O bloods are doing the opposite. Type-O bloods are probably the cause of most crime. No matter where it is, on the streets, in office, in corporate, in organizations. They are the cause of created by man phsycial and mental illnesses, which are not discussed or known of much, but lately people have started realize it. The type-O's are the ones in the secret societies and religions, which those two thing's are the thing's that have rule and control over the world. The type-o's have basically ruined, stolen, raped and murdered the world and the one that could have been.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:45 pm

I have type o blood and i can justly say this is an insult to my entire set of beliefs i am non of what you mentioned in the above topic i demand this be taken down non of this is at all true the world is in this shape because of stupid peole doing even more stupid things it has absolutley nothing to do with blood type at all. This is misinformation and could very well insult other members take this down immediatly
Back to top Go down
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:10 pm

@SCO 23 Wink There is NO REASON to perceive yourself as a victim as indicated (by reflection) through your judgment of others. You are diminishing your own innate power by perceiving yourself in such a way. You have the power to perceive REALITY in any way you choose.. and in that CHOICE OF VIEWING.. you are then provided the POWER consistent with that PERCEPTION.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: damn..   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:59 pm

damn is indeed what i thought after reading that i mean i don't know my blood type but that can potentially offend some people, how ever i wont flame you about it because everyone has there own beliefs and are aloud to share them. I would just like to know where you came across this information it would certainly interest me to find out.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:58 pm

I communicate telepathically with an alien race named, Alter. I died on the day of my birth here on earth in an underground base as an alien named, Ender. I am the one orb, 'Single Celestial Orb' of the male orientated universe inside of a sperm cell that is currently in the process of X/Y selection. There is also a female universe. I created this race and world while in life in 3 or more alien races. I am the one people call the creator or god, but I don't like the name god, i like just the one. I am against religion and secret societies.

I communicate with alter and others at a very high mental state. If I was not alive right now anywhere, earth would be done with. It would have ended in 2012 supposedly if I wasn't here, but we only get 20 years past 2012. Sorry for the shitty news, but it might help people prepare for their lives better.
Back to top Go down
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Human Beings.. with physical bodies capable of receiving and transmitting frequency and light, have the potential to connect to and channel an IMMENSE and MYRIAD number of entities from a sensationally VAST number of frequency spectrums. You have connected to an entity, likely from a lower astral realm, that is manipulating you. - Ultimately, ALL BELIEFS are both TRUE and FALSE simultaneously.. and you will be delivered to a frequency-based reality consistent with your beliefs. - You have the power to EXERCISE your innate soul free will OR relinquish it to the entity you are now channeling which likely LITERALLY feeds off the negative vibrational energy you provide to it through your negative beliefs and emotions.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm

My negative emotions stem from other humans telepathy and people making fun of me or hating me. I don't really know what is going on within my self. So many 'entities' are coming in and out it seems like. It is more than likely a projection alien that an intelligent humanoid is trying to put into me to take my body from me and ruin my entire life. It could be from outter space, the Sasquatch hive, or maybe in an underground base on earth. Everyone needs to realize that our race and world knows nothing, no truth at all. The only one on the right path is me and my purple. No body can understand what a projection alien is, although it is a fact that our brains can! The majority of the world is living life as a projection alien or in the imagination of one and the universe has it's own built in one who was living life on earth until the 7th of this month. He is the reason for all the corruption and chaos. He used super mind control, he could control anyone in the universe from his brain on earth, unless you knew of him. They call him the devil, satan or lucifer,,,HAG.

Also I want to say that I cannot really understand your post, some of the words you use and what your saying.
Back to top Go down
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:38 pm

There is YOU.. and then there are your THOUGHTS. - Your THOUGHTS are the reality you live in. All thoughts are REAL.. some are just lightly manifest in the ASTRAL realm and others are more densely manifest on the Earthly plane. YOU.. need too take control of your thoughts. It is TRUE that currently many ENTITIES are likely coming and going, using you, because your THOUGHTS/BELIEFS creates the holes through which they can enter. You need to CLEAR OUT these dis-empowering entities/beliefs. You can use the power of WORD (affirmations etc) to start taking back control of your being. You are WILL/INTENT. That part of you must want it.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 6:54 pm

It's kind of hard to do. It's hard for me to understand what is going on because i can't see them, i guess. I used to take medication for schizophrenia. I stopped taking it and I am still coming down off of it after 8 years on it. I finally feel ready to not be put down by it anymore. I also know a very real and sad fact that I somehow have a chip in my left ear. I believe that it was installed when I was a very young child. More than likely I was 4 and it is probably for telepathy. I need to get it removed, I called my Dr, Maybe he can remove it. Would make my day. I would get to experience smoking weed and vaping without it and obviously life in general to. Until I can get my tele-chip removed and clear up off the anti-psychotic medication (Stop abusing drugs as well, obviously) then I cannot take control of my life, mental self, self as an being. ect. It has been a pretty rough and slow life so far. Without the music that I make, smoking weed, learning knowledge through telepathy and other sources, knowing thing's will get better eventually, I would probably have killed myself by now. No matter what people think of me though, they really don't know who I actually am in the universe and if I did I am sure it would chaos.

What your saying juggertron is very subconscious observations. I am not sure what entities to you or what that means. I know there is like dark 'entities' coming to me, I can feel their dark presence, Feels like dark matter from a black hole or something, it is insane. I just don't know how to make them go, I have tried before to make them go. Seems to me that many of them are intelligent humanoids though. Here to bother me and try to ruin thing's and my life. I believe many of them are from our world. I know as well that they pretend to be people like us, but from outer space some where. I think it is quite true that they have Blood Type-O and that is why they are the way they are, EVIL!
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: wow   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:22 pm

jugger is laying down some really good responses i feel like i cant compete lol seriously, in my opinion i think you should see a psychic i know a kind of unorthodox thing but maybe they might be able to look into you more if that makes sense lol. PS it was cool because my physic was a master in empathy and she could tell how i was feeling at the moment to almost 10 years back at specific moments it was crazy!
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:29 pm

I think the chip is causing the telepathy. I think it was probably put in secretly to ruin my life.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:42 pm

A lot of thing's your psychic said came from her 'grid treking' vital. You put memories in side of the black knight 'vital' and she was able to read the the info, memories, ideas, music., from there. If can read Vital 'the black knight' then you can learn anything about someone or the world. Also, though the universe kind of has it's own built in vital 'black knight'. I tested this theory taking a deck of cards and pulling out the specific cards that I wanted to pull out, without anybody else watching. I wondered how can it can be possible to do that without anybody else looking. I have come up with 2 theories. The universe has already happened before exactly the same as now. Which is why there is daja vu. So it's my belief that it must have happened many times and that the first times, Who was me, could have possibly been looking at the deck the opposite way. My other theory is that the universe simply knows everything that is inside of it. Without any intelligent life having to know first. Which is what most people would rather believe, including myself. Although the dark, eerie, creepiness behind the first theory seemed very cool. Would have been a quite different universe, Spinning Backwards.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Maybe the dark entities inside of me come from the first universe(s), The backwards spinning one....
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: interesting   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 8:33 pm

can you break down the black knight vital a little more i get it but its confusing to me. Your saying i can do what my psychic did i mean obviously but how easy can i achieve this
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:02 am

Hey all on the microchip thing sometimes I will pull out what looks like black plastic from my hair that comes from nowhere I saw 9/11 before I cane into the physical body and I remember coming into the physical body of remember having a super memory at one point then it sort of went away I think it could have been a chip that caused this I could see white energy around me since I was like 10.I also remember being a star.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: chip   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:49 pm

this chip thing interest me for some reason it sounds very familiar like someone was telling me about it a long time ago but i cant quite remember.
Back to top Go down
Archemedes
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Archemedes

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 pm

@Five23- You should probably see a psychic or healer that can help clean out your chakras and aura. You likely have some strong negative attachments and entities. Regarding an IMPLANT, I can't speak to whether you have one or not. Just know that HUMAN BEINGS' physical mind is an ideal thought RECEPTION vehicle biologically ( I know this with confidence), so you don't necessarily need an IMPLANT to have entities strongly channeling through you. Clean your aura and chakras! Good Luck and Peace. Wink
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:22 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:29 pm

People with blood type-O are what is wrong in/with the world. They are the evil in the world. Although people say that blood type-O is rare, it is a fact that more than 1/3 of the world is blood type-O. I am quite confident and certain that people like the Rothschild are blood type-O as well. The Rothschild who supposedly have $500 trillion at their disposal. The real secrets behind it all though is that they are controlled by aliens and aliens use people like the Rothschild to ruin the world and mine and others in particular. They only use people with blood type-O though, because they are the evil, bad people. Blood type-O's just got to go. They are like a Virus, mental, physical (I say physical because they are the ones who poison the food!). Just look at their red cells compared to A,B,Ab types. Their red cells look like a virus-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type, I am A+ type. I feel great, except not as great because of the Type_O people.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 pm

It is my belief that Blood Type-O is probably cause by being bit by a spider or insect or swallowing one during pregnancy, but that obviously does not solve the problem. I think that they are probably evil inside and are the ones destroying the world and that they should have to go or not be in positions of power, despite the fact that it is not their faults that their mother swallowed a spider or insect during pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:32 am

I don't know my blood type I thought that was a Japanese thing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: isn't blood type part of Japanese astrology.    Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:35 am

I don't know my blood type I thought that was a Japanese thing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Double post my bad my phone is glitching    Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:36 am

Sorry for the double post.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:35 am

I too am type o blooded. Pretty sure I'm not evil. I suppose I'm not the one to judge though am I?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:07 pm

So is my mother. We both don't know what my blood type is, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)   Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Type-Evil (On Those Type-O Blooded)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next