Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living with type! diabetes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Living with type! diabetes! Empty
PostSubject: Living with type! diabetes!   Living with type! diabetes! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:35 am

i know there is a cure for type one my freinds i will find it and cure myself and others!!! type one is a genetic issue where your body attacks its own pancrease and it stops producing insulin which eats sugar and keeps your blood sugar down in my case my body doesnt produce insulin which makes my sugar go up either way i still live my life as a normal man eating what ever i please i just have to watch my sugar, so far ive found that the food and drinks you ingest have nothing to do with your sugar going up
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Living with type! diabetes!   Living with type! diabetes! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:41 pm

I have an idea, but this would cost a fair bit. the idea is to study two pancreases (or three), one is a health fully operational one, two would be type 1 pancreas and study on why the body is rejecting it and not making insulin. i can do a study on why the pancreas wont produce insulin and why the body is rejecting it. how ever i do have some theory's

Theory 1: incomparable blood type mother and father
this one is self explanatory, example your body has your fathers organs except the pancreas, and you get the pancreas from your mother's blood type which makes the body attack its own pancreas

Theory 2: genetic mutation
this theory is also self explanatory

A costly solution:
this idea is costly but may work, not tested yet, scientists would get a sample of your DNA and clone you, transferring the pancreas from your clone to you. how could this work? think of 2 exact same cars, one starts, the other doesn't,why, because of a slip up, so cloning you could be the best option if this idea is ever tried out in the future
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Living with type! diabetes!   Living with type! diabetes! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 pm

cloning? how about no, but i think its a genetic issue in my case i think if we could perfect some sort of bionic pancreas type 1 diabetes would go extinct great ideas though!
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Living with type! diabetes!   Living with type! diabetes! EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:52 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
cloning?  how about no, but i think its a genetic issue in my case  i think if we could perfect some sort of bionic pancreas type 1 diabetes would go extinct great ideas though!
why no to cloning? plus cloning takes healthy DNA cells (its mostly a needle a blood), and reverses any genetic issues, they grow a pancreas that's all they grow in a incubator

cloning is good with in reason
Back to top Go down
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Through me you will have the cure   Living with type! diabetes! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:52 am

nowforever13 wrote:
i know there is a cure for type one my freinds i will find it and cure myself and others!!! type one is a genetic issue where your body attacks its own pancrease and it stops producing insulin which eats sugar and keeps your blood sugar down in my case my body doesnt produce insulin which makes my sugar go up either way i still live my life as a normal man eating what ever i please i just have to watch my sugar, so far ive found that the food and drinks you ingest have nothing to do with your sugar going up

I have what is known as one of the cures. I will give it to you when next you contact me. In this way I know that you haven't left this site for vacation or taking time off. The cure takes 65 days to complete is what I know from my own knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living with type! diabetes!   Living with type! diabetes! Empty

Back to top Go down

Living with type! diabetes!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1