Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:55 pm

I put my earpieces on started listening to some meditation music. After a few while of trans(like 15 minutes) I started feeling my arms leaving my hands and my head moving forward without me moving physically. But after it I came back to my body again. And just went to sleep. Today I woke up feeling all dizzy asking myself "What happend?". Almost like I couldn't remember a thing. Could this be a sign that I did Astral projection while sleeping without even knowing.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 am

I'm going to try to enter the Astral Plane tonight, We will meet at Everest again. Before this though, could someone please explain to me how long you do each step. Also, do you actually FEEL yourself leave your body, or do you just imagine leaving?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:21 am

I just tried to get into the astral plane. For the beginning, about the first couple minutes, I felt nothing. After that I started to feel a strange sensation. It felt like static electricity. Around my neck was the most active. It felt like something was touching around my neck. When I moved my physical body a bit, my head, I somewhat felt like I was leaving something behind. Once I opened my eyes, the sensations all went away. Also I got an immediate head ache, it hurt quite a bit in the beginning. It could have been from the dark to light transition. I've had a headache all day pretty much, and last night I tried to Astral project. Anyway I touched my neck, and it felt very hot. I could feel my hands leave a cold spot on my neck. The hot sensation went away after about 2-3 minutes. It kinda felt like a mild sunburn. Anyway that's what happened.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:25 am

Jake G. wrote:
I just tried to get into the astral plane. For the beginning, about the first couple minutes, I felt nothing. After that I started to feel a strange sensation. It felt like static electricity. Around my neck was the most active. It felt like something was touching around my neck. When I moved my physical body a bit, my head, I somewhat felt like I was leaving something behind. Once I opened my eyes, the sensations all went away. Also I got an immediate head ache, it hurt quite a bit in the beginning. It could have been from the dark to light transition. I've had a headache all day pretty much, and last night I tried to Astral project. Anyway I touched my neck, and it felt very hot. I could feel my hands leave a cold spot on my neck. The hot sensation went away after about 2-3 minutes. It kinda felt like a mild sunburn. Anyway that's what happened.
The vibration is exactly what you needed to feel.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:14 am

Yesterday I tried to Astral Project, and after a while I could feel a heat on the palm of my right hand. I could move the heat to my left by moving my eyes whilst closed of course. My hand was right next to an air conditioning vent that was blowing out cold air, so when a gust of cold air hit my hand it could have felt like my hand was warm. Also why is the area around the top of my neck, and bottom of my head so sensitive? It tingles a lot when I try to astral project. Also it's been getting little tingles all day, the tingles only last a few seconds. I'll try again tonight. Also for the past few days I have been getting headaches in the third eye spot.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Idk if I'm doing it right. How long should you imagine stepping into the astral plane, and the warmth of the shield? Do you actually feel your body separating from your astral body or do you just visualize it? I do still feel a bit light headed. Also when I move my body I feel some sort of sensation, like static electricity. Right now I feel quite strange. When I was doing this astral thing I did suddenly think of a nail being jabbed into my eye.
That's the thing that is wrong with society, all of these tv shows showing violence, video games having gore, violence, etc. We're not meant to be ambushed in all direction by such things, it puts bad thoughts in our heads making it more difficult to accomplish what you're wanting to accomplish with meditation, astral projection, etc.

Does it make you a bad person for watching such things or participating in video games that have violence? No, everyone does it (including myself), and if that was the case then everyone would be considered a 'bad person'

I honestly think it's just a mind control scheme by a group of unknown people. Sex, Violence, alcohol, getting wasted, getting high, you name it. Humans have more potential than they think, as i'm sure you're aware, it's too bad some people want to control everyone and in a sense "dumb down" society.

It's a shame I myself have fallen victim to such charades, but I hope to get out of it sooner or later.

But on the other hand I can see where they're coming from, telekinetic 'powers' can be quite dangerous and in some cases hard to trace; however you leave residual energy behind after you do something 'telekinetic' or psychic.

Sorry in advance if I've gone off topic.
Back to top Go down
Michel De Nostradame
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Michel De Nostradame

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Blink wrote:
Jake G. wrote:
Idk if I'm doing it right. How long should you imagine stepping into the astral plane, and the warmth of the shield? Do you actually feel your body separating from your astral body or do you just visualize it? I do still feel a bit light headed. Also when I move my body I feel some sort of sensation, like static electricity. Right now I feel quite strange. When I was doing this astral thing I did suddenly think of a nail being jabbed into my eye.
That's the thing that is wrong with society, all of these tv shows showing violence, video games having gore, violence, etc. We're not meant to be ambushed in all direction by such things, it puts bad thoughts in our heads making it more difficult to accomplish what you're wanting to accomplish with meditation, astral projection, etc.

Does it make you a bad person for watching such things or participating in video games that have violence? No, everyone does it (including myself), and if that was the case then everyone would be considered a 'bad person'

I honestly think it's just a mind control scheme by a group of unknown people. Sex, Violence, alcohol, getting wasted, getting high, you name it. Humans have more potential than they think, as i'm sure you're aware, it's too bad some people want to control everyone and in a sense "dumb down" society.

It's a shame I myself have fallen victim to such charades, but I hope to get out of it sooner or later.

But on the other hand I can see where they're coming from, telekinetic 'powers' can be quite dangerous and in some cases hard to trace; however you leave residual energy behind after you do something 'telekinetic' or psychic.

Sorry in advance if I've gone off topic.
I've thought about this a few days back.
I honestly 100% agree with what you are saying. I'm not saying it's scary but I don't like this at all. In fact, we should continue this conversation on PM to avoid going off topic.
You might want to read Brave New World. Not 1984, Brave New World by Huxley.

Brother hug.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:47 am

I have tried to Astral project about 6-7 times now, and today i tried for 2 hours. No success. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I imagine the white light protecting me. Today I imagined it being sent down from an angel, and when I did that I felt strange every time. I'd get excitement, causing my body to twitch. I start by imagining it coming from my heart, as mark said to do. I'm doing it correctly. I guess I don't know how I should feel. When I move my physical head forward, I feel what seems like static electricity behind my head, is that my Astral body? If someone could please tell me what I should feel like during this, and give me detailed instructions on how to Astral Project I'd be very happy.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:13 pm

I Can't Astral Project. Do you actually SEE whilst projecting or do you just IMAGINE? Does your astral body actually move or do you just imagine it moving? Is it all imagination or is it REAL ?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I Can't Astral Project. Do you actually SEE whilst projecting or do you just IMAGINE? Does your astral body actually move or do you just imagine it moving? Is it all imagination or is it REAL ?
That's the point astral projecting. Your astral body splits from your physical one. It's real.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:19 am

I worded that wrong. By real I meant can you actually feel the astral environment of your surroundings, or do you just imagine that you are feeling your astral environment?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:24 am

Jake G. wrote:
I worded that wrong. By real I meant can you actually feel the astral environment of your surroundings, or do you just imagine that you are feeling your astral environment?
Yes you actually feel it. Move around and travel with your astral body. Your physical body is there laying or sitting while you're astral body is somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Jake G. wrote:
Yes you actually feel it. Move around and travel with your astral body. Your physical body is there laying or sitting while you're astral body is somewhere else.
So, how long does it take you to Astral project, and what do you feel during it? Also how do you imagine your Astral body leaving your physical?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:13 am

Jake G. wrote:
Very Happy great question there Jake. I will try and open your mind here then.

All the things which we SEE in the physical world are a translation, by our brains, of the sensory input received through the eyes. Vision is merely the interpretation of light touching the retina. The brain then decodes this information, flips the image the right way up and filters out anything it deems to be unimportant in that moment. This all happens instantly, its an incredible feat of human brilliance.

The famous philosopher Rene Descartes understood this and posed the following question: How do I know that I am not just a brain in a jar? His point being that electricity and therefore magnetism could be used to stimulate the brain in such a way that it could see things which are not there or be tricked into experiencing other sensory information. We've all seen the Matrix, its a similar question. How would you be able to determine if what you are experiencing is a real event or just a complex fabrication made by your own mind? Those of you who are apt at Lucid dreaming will have struggled with this question also. I have often been awake and had to question myself "is this real?" or "am i asleep"

To come back to Jakes question, Do you actually see whilst projecting or do you just imagine moving? I would have to ask the question when you are imagining do you actually see? I know that I do for sure. Stop.

When you make a picture in your mind what happens to the rest of the room? I've had people angrily say at me "what are you looking at?" and I've been like huh? I was in a trance state and my eyes may have been pointing at them but my mind was off and away somewhere else. For years they've told you off for "day dreaming" but I ask you whats the difference? How do you know that what you're experiencing right now, sitting at your computer or on your phone reading every word of this, then you swallow. How do you know any of this is real?

All the stresses in your life, your boss, your teacher, your husband or wife, how do you know they are not all fabrications of your own mind? We know that the mind has the ability to do remarkable things like that, be it in a dream state or the persinger god helmet.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:03 am

Okay, so you do "sense" it, and not "imagine", but when? By sense I mean that an outside force has an effect on your knowledge. So when you hear a door slam, you gain external knowledge... By imagine I mean that an internal force has an effect on your knowledge. So when you daydream, you gain internal knowledge... So during astral projection you do not "imagine", you "sense" so you can direct where you want to travel to, but cannot control what "senses" you experience. So you "sense" not "imagine", right? Also, when do you start "sensing", what will you feel before it. A timeline would be helpful, starting from the moment you close your eyes to when you wake up.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:10 pm

for the people that already astral project. have you met you past lifes???
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 pm

Jake G. wrote:
Okay, so you do "sense" it, and not "imagine", but when? By sense I mean that an outside force has an effect on your knowledge. So when you hear a door slam, you gain external knowledge... By imagine I mean that an internal force has an effect on your knowledge. So when you daydream, you gain internal knowledge... So during astral projection you do not "imagine", you "sense" so you can direct where you want to travel to, but cannot control what "senses" you experience. So you "sense" not "imagine", right? Also, when do you start "sensing", what will you feel before it. A timeline would be helpful, starting from the moment you close your eyes to when you wake up.
what i'm trying to say is that sensing and imagining are the same thing.

imagine that you can already astral project. imagine leaving your body and imagine flying across the world, imagine what it would be like to be atop Mount Everest. Imagine you can see me holding an object and imagine that you can see what it is.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:19 am

Okay, so you don't sense anything? You imagine sensing?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:55 am

Okay, so you start out "imagining" what it'd be like to be there. After a while you actually go there?
Back to top Go down
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:20 am

I have done this b4 but not on purpose! Was fever or very tierd . Really want to experience it by purpose o.o
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 am

Jake G. wrote:
Okay, so you start out "imagining" what it'd be like to be there. After a while you actually go there?
your physical body never moves, your mind / astral body is what travels to these distant locations. Its not like teleporting.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 am

I meant astral body... lol. Reread the question knowing that I mean astral body.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:04 pm

If you imagine it, it will be so.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Okay...
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:01 am

So, last night I tried to Astral Project again. It almost felt like I was close to Astral Projecting. I have a question though. When I Astral Project, if I imagine a lot of light inside of me I feel extreme excitement. I shake a bit too. I can only imagine this for a few seconds. I can imagine it an infinite amount of times, I just have to wait a few seconds in between each imagination. Is this what I am supposed to feel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next