Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Astral Projection Experiment Empty
PostSubject: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Astral Projection Experiment 220px-GoldFlwr3

In recent weeks many people have been sending me questions about astral projection, what is astral projection and how can we project ourselves into the astral plane. The notion of Astral travel is that it is possible to separate the astral body, spirit, or soul or whatever you want to call it from the physical body and travel any where across space and time.

In modern society we associate this with out-of-body experiences (OBE) and near death experiences. We've all heard stories about people who were in hospital and felt themselves leave their physical bodies and found themselves looking down on themselves in third person. This kind of phenomena has been proved to exist.
The Stamford Research Institute did experiments of this kind with Ingo Swann, Uri Geller and the like for decades. We also know from our research into Edgar Cayce, The Order of the Golden Dawn and Madame Blavatsky that they used this method of Astral Travel to visit what the Hindus and Tibetan monks call the Ashakic Record.  

Its a phenomenon that has been recorded in cultures all around the world, from Ancient Egypt, India, the far east; China and Japan, to Eskimos and Native Americans. The Japanese describe it as "a manifestation of the soul of a living person separately from their body." Which I feel sums the whole idea up nicely.
But how to do Astral Travel? Well we know that these kinds of experiences can be induced through sleep and dreams, illness, surgical operations, drug experiences, trance work, sleep paralysis, hypnosis and forms of meditation. We also know that Cayce, Nostradamus, Blavatsky, the Tibetan Monks Ingo Swann and the remote viewing research team at SRI used meditation and trance work to induce this state.

Astral Projection Experiment 1946_SRI_disneyfunfactoftheday.blogspot.com

I have tried to Astral Travel in the past and have done many remote viewing exercises. The problem with these though, is that while i am able to produce detailed accounts of the things I saw in these astral visions it is difficult to rate the accuracy of my results.

I have proposed a simple experiment to test whether Astral Projection is possible.

A group of volunteers will meet up in a set location in the Astral World. Every person involved will bring one item with them. It doesn't have to be something they own, its the astral world, they can bring whatever they like. If they can visualize it then they can bring it. The next day the group will report any feelings or ideas that they picked up from the night before.

All participants before beginning should do this exercise:
1. Sit with your back straight and your hands face up in your lap.
2. Breathe in a Pranayama style: breathe with your diaphragm rather than your lungs.
3. Relax your facial muscles and jaw, let your mouth hang open.
4. Visualize a bright white light surrounding your heart
5. Visualize this white light getting bigger and bigger until it engulfs your entire body and forms a protection white light shield around you. Allow its warmth to engulf your entire body, from head to toe.
6. Imagine a staircase in front of you and visualize your astral body walking up those stairs while your physical body remains in place.
7. Focus on the days location. Observe everything, all detail. Look around and use all seven senses.

I would suggest doing this just before going to bed. Don't worry if you fall asleep while doing this. Lucid dreaming and sleeping have been shown to be useful in Astral Projection and allowing your subconscious to think further on the experience can only be a good thing.

Astral Projection Experiment Man-Waking-Up-To-Alarm-Cl-007

Be sure to take notes on what you have seen in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Odin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I'm excited by this, looking forward to seeing how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:52 pm

We are two, I'm excited about this too Very Happy, Where will be the venue?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:53 pm

Just waiting for the rest of the volunteers first.
Back to top Go down
cindysmith
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 pm

I will take part of this project! Thank you
Back to top Go down
cindysmith
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:25 pm

I have been inside the Hall of Akasha Records once with Edgar Cayce
Back to top Go down
Odin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Uouu *-*
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:38 pm

I would love to see the Ashakic record. That's like a life dream. If I met Edgar Cayce I would ask him so many questions about psychic power and developing your psychic abilities.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Where will this staff? :/ It takes for them to show, but now I'll lie down before, trying to do astral projection =c
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 pm

you mean when will this start? I think that Friday or Saturday night will be best. That gives everybody time to know what they have to do.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Best, Friday is about to begin my holidays, perfect, Good night
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Nice, I'm ready to try again:) 
Back to top Go down
flux
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
flux

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Im ok, but where we will our find ?
Back to top Go down
flux
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
flux

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:41 pm

and, we must be at the same hour ?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Tonight 20/07/13 we shall be running the first of hopefully many psychic experiments into Astral Projection.

Quote :
A group of volunteers will meet up in a set location in the Astral World. Every person involved will bring one item with them. It doesn't have to be something they own, its the astral world, they can bring whatever they like. If they can visualize it then they can bring it. The next day the group will report any feelings or ideas that they picked up from the night before.

I will be on the Astral Plane from 00.00hrs and shall remain there for as long as physically possible. You will recognize me because I shall be wearing all black. I will approach everybody I see and showing them my chosen item and then it will be your turn to show me what you have bought to the astral world. Remember pick something small that you can fit in your hands, nothing alive either like a rat or fly or anything.

On 21/07/13 we will compare and contrast our answers.

Last edited by Mark Mauvais on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm

The location for meeting is atop Mount Everest.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Here where I live is GMT -3.
Back to top Go down
cindysmith
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 am

I work today so can do that another time
Back to top Go down
flux
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
flux

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 am

00.00hrs ? i don't know the astral world..
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:01 pm

00.00 means 12 o'clock AM 20 Jul/21 Jul
Back to top Go down
flux
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
flux

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 pm

i have meeting a women medium, she mouve some stuff in a glass bowl, in my dream
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 am

Did anyone have any success? I think I saw one person, although very smoky... they showed me a ring with a diamond in it.
Back to top Go down
cindysmith
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:08 am

I could not do it this time because of work Mark Let me know when you do it again or when I have time I will try to come to you
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:56 pm

I would participate in the next experiment, if anyone else feels like joining in
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Projection Experiment   Astral Projection Experiment Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Projection Experiment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next