Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Haddock wrote:
What do you guys recommend to practice before lesson two? Psi wheel and lesson one are now pretty easy and I was thinking to start practicing something new.

combine both of them, use psi wheel to push Very Happy
This is very fun excercise which I just invented a few minutes ago
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 am

i have a question for mark. hey bro when u move a can or anything physical for that matter whats going on in your mind? how does your body feel? im having success at moving the psi wheel when i slide my finger across the side of the jar the wheel spins but i gotta monuver my energy to get enough force to make it spin in any direction i want. please help
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:29 am

I'm not Mark, but I'm empathetic and logical. We feel a strong magnetic pressure in our foreheads due the amount of electromagnetic energy.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:55 am

i cant explain something i cant comprehend mate its just the feeling you know that your moving it but sometimes you do feel pressure in your head or hands
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 pm

do you use your imagination to visualize or just feel the energy around object to move it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Both.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:53 pm

i have a question ive been meditating but for the last three weeks my meditation has been different its been like a lucid dream but its weird when i start thinking everything starts to get blurry and when im concentrating everything gets clear again but the hard part is that i cant control where i go or where im at i can only enjoy the ride... any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
telekinesis2
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:31 pm

hi how can i learn telekinesis should eye open my third eye first?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Mostly optional, yes telekinesis2. It will open one day either ways. And it's good to go with the flow mindbelieve. I think you'll progress and manipulate it faster that way.
Back to top Go down
mindbelieve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:56 am

hey nazir with my meditations ive been goin with flow and its been getting better but now strange things are happening around me like things will slide not far but a noticeable distance i had a couple of dreams that came true and every now and then i can get my psi wheel to spin a quarter of the way around with out me touching the jar but out of everything that happens ive noticed one thing that stands out and thats the feeling i have and its been the same feeling every time. its like a feeling of excitement,nervousness, wonder and dredd all wraped up into one is this my trigger to channel my energy and now i just gotta learn control? or is this something i gotta ride out and it will pass once ive gained control?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:04 am

You have to control your abilities instead of letting your emotions do it. And by your experience it sounds like you are awakening. When your third eye is opening you don't only get results with telekinesis but most specifically with other abilities as well. And sounds like that's where you are now. Having precognition naturally after taking time to meditate and develop your spirituality. Well done Smile!
Back to top Go down
orion-t
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:00 am

Hey guys.
Just wanted to share my experience over the past few years.

I've been practicing TK for about 5-6 years now.
It's been a long road and for my first couple of years I could hardly notice any big changes going on with me.
I haven't really joined any communities and sort of went solo on this.

After a few years of moving inanimate objects I decided I want to take it a step further.

4 months ago I tried a different approach and used it on a living being...
I "accidentally" stopped the blood circulation of my friend's hamster by preventing oxygen to it's brain. 3 months ago I tried it again on a cat. Unfortunately they both died.. and this makes me feel a little unstable as you can imagine.

The thing is I have to continue testing this to make sure how to get it right!

I'm still not sure if it's ethical to try it on actual people.. but if this works for a third time, I'm going to test it out. People are more resilient than animals.

Just had to share it with someone cause it's a bit unsettling to go through it alone.

Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 pm

orion-t wrote:
Hey guys.

It's been a long road and for my first couple of years I could hardly notice any big changes going on with me.

After a few years of moving inanimate objects I decided I want to take it a step further.

I "accidentally" stopped the blood circulation of my friend's hamster by preventing oxygen to it's brain. 3 months ago I tried it again on a cat. Unfortunately they both died.. and this makes me feel a little unstable as you can imagine.

I'm still not sure if it's ethical to try it on actual people.. but if this works for a third time, I'm going to test it out. People are more resilient than animals.

Just had to share it with someone cause it's a bit unsettling to go through it alone.

Well... go f*** your self! never use TK on living animal or people... And especially on a cat! Go ****************
your **************
Damn, I love cat..... Sorry for being so rage...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 am

how about you practice on plants or flies or spiders, not animals i mean i have a philosophy that your never supposed to harm anouther using your own power unless your life is in danger ( its a law created by monks and other people who use stuff like this)
I dont consider it ethical to practice on animals so try it on plants instead of living animals until you can learn to control this ability
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:22 am

orion-t wrote:
Hey guys.

Welcome. And please don't think about doing it on living beings. Plants are fine, but never an animal and even worse, a person. I just think it's wrong and in a way it is because you may have not met karma yet. I did it on a bee and a spider ones and even feel bad on doing it with those so I really recommend you not to involve any living being in your telekinetic practices. Good luck, and use your abilities wisely.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:25 am

Also one thing, I agree with everything nowforever said. Especially the last part, control your ability. NEVER let your emotions control your ability because it will drain you in a bad way and the results are not good. Like being over excited or angry and using your abilities, don't do that. When training or just doing it you need to be really focused in what you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:51 am

i couldn't control my ability yesterday when i was doing it on a sheet of paper and i got excited and it was moving un-naturally not sure if it was me or my sub-conscious
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Also one thing, I agree with everything nowforever said. Especially the last part, control your ability. NEVER let your emotions control your ability because it will drain you in a bad way and the results are not good. Like being over excited or angry and using your abilities, don't do that. When training or just doing it you need to be really focused in what you are doing.

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:03 pm

So question:

I'm able to release my energy in short bursts (not sure if it's telekinesis or aerokinesis or whether or not it actually matters since the paper is moving regardless), but I'm not sure I understand the concept of a 'beam'. As in, maintaining a constant flow of energy on a certain object. I can visualize it just fine and I can feel the energy in my hand, but I'm only 55% sure it's actually leaving my hand and connecting with the matter around it after the initial surge.

So my question is, what does it feel like when your energy connects to something inanimate, and how do you maintain that connection.
Back to top Go down
Future Psych
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Future Psych

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:10 am

Hyperion wrote:
So question:

I'm able to release my energy in short bursts (not sure if it's telekinesis or aerokinesis or whether or not it actually matters since the paper is moving regardless), but I'm not sure I understand the concept of a 'beam'. As in, maintaining a constant flow of energy on a certain object. I can visualize it just fine and I can feel the energy in my hand, but I'm only 55% sure it's actually leaving my hand and connecting with the matter around it after the initial surge.

So my question is, what does it feel like when your energy connects to something inanimate, and how do you maintain that connection.
to be truth full i don't think of beams shooting out my hand or energy i just focus and deep down inside i realize i can move it and it works i don't know how i guess its just mostly visualization
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:18 am

So I guess, how do you instill that deep-seated knowing within yourself? Meditation? Is there a specific mantra, and method of reinforcement into the subconsciousness?

...sorry if I'm annoying people with questions, I just want to KNOW.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:52 am

I don't use mantras, but in every psychic you come across almost everyone of them will tell you that meditation in some way is necessary. Want to know how much you could focus and have patients for TK? Meditate on this: Go into your meditation position either laying down or sitting and close your eyes and count from 100 to 0. Than go from 30 to 0. When you get there you should be totally relaxed. Have fun my friend.
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 am

Thank you, Nazir, I will do that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyperion
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:55 am

So, Nazir, I have a question: What exactly opens the third eye?

I have read that the Third Eye is opened by decalcifying the Pineal gland in the brain. I have heard of numerous approaches to this, each with a specific mantra, be it the ohm suggested by the great Mark Muavis [/sincerity mode] or thoh, thoth, may or some function of sound. These sounds are used to vibrate the gland and pop the calcified exterior, but you said that you do not use mantras.

If that is the case, how did you open your third eye (I'm largely assuming it's open from post count and a hunch I get whenever I think about you)? Can you open it by focusing your energy on that part of the brain alone, do you need outside assistance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next