Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 pm

generally how long did it take you to be able to slide objects across a table?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:19 pm

I'm visualizing Mark now, four or five years ago, first spinning his psi-wheel. lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:38 am

i woke up this morning moving quarters in my sleep????? wtf is that about? its possible to lose control of tk??
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:39 am

hey mark, how in the hell did you perform that levitation? trick? or real??
Back to top Go down
xEliteNinja
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
xEliteNinja

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 am

Jake G. wrote:
I'm visualizing Mark now, four or five years ago, first spinning his psi-wheel. lol! 
LOL thats a funny visualization! mark struggling on a psi wheel hahaha
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:12 pm

xEliteNinja wrote:
thank you for finally answering my question!! :Dtbh
well you started asking in the right place!

About a year to get to the pushing heavier objects like a glass. However I reckon you could achieve it faster than that as you have my model to follow, I had to work it out as I went along!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Ken'
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Mark Something Tingling in my Forehead but i don't know what to do Sad
and i do meditation Ohm when i focus in the object my forehead is tingling Very Happy
what is the sign of this Mark ?

Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:22 pm

3rd eye is awakening my freind! congradulations keep doing what you are doing
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Ken' wrote:
Mark Something Tingling in my Forehead but i don't know what to do Sad
and i do meditation Ohm when i focus in the object my forehead is tingling Very Happy
what is the sign of this Mark ?

im not mark but that must mean your third eye is developing
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:12 am

I do agree.
Back to top Go down
Erds751
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:03 am

ok this is weird i dont know how you came up with the air idea but for me its difrent stuff would automaticaly move around me randomly without me controling it and i thought it was telekinesis and when i tryed it it dident work for a few times but i started to do it in class once with a paper ball and it started moving the way i wanted and i dident blow air or did what you were doing it just moved and it lasted a little long but all i want to know is that why cant i do it again? i tried it so many times and i still cant
Back to top Go down
Draconic Feathers
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Draconic Feathers

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:28 pm

I've had this sensation for years and years...moreso when I began meditating and then practicing and studying the Tarot, and when I advanced in these areas...it is a sure-fire sign of Ajna Chakra activity.
Back to top Go down
http://aeresvistaas.daportfolio.com
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:36 am

Is it possible to do TK on an object you've never done before without even trying? (I think a can moved A BIT)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:06 am

Yes, it's good to try Smile. But if you don't have much success best stay with light objects.
Back to top Go down
Ve
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Ve

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Sometimes i feel annoyed, because whenever i cup my hand i feels an energy ball in my hand. like when i typing on my laptop keyboard lol.

and, sorry for my bad english ..
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:23 am

This was one of my first videos and telekinesis success. Looking back at them and this one is still one of my favorites Smile
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:48 am

I am practicing the energy loop as the video said it, but I am having LOTS of problems releasing energy. I try to picture the energy coming out from my hands or my forehead, but nothing happens. The psiwheel remains still. I don't know if I should direct the energy straight from the third eye to the hands (which is a bit difficult for me: I lose "sight" of the ball once I try to lower it through the throat, to the shoulders and from there to the hands), or it should be directly from the third eye...

I am such a mess ;^;

How do you expel the energy from the loop? Do I gotta picture it the way I want, or do I gotta feel it too? Because if that's the case, then it keeps becoming trapped in my temple (and it likes to remain in my temple!), and won't move, no matter how much I order it! ;^;
Back to top Go down
http://thetwothousands.wordpress.com/
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Drink a cup of warm water and feel how it's flowing... After that everytime you must try to recreate that feel. You need Visuallization and feels at the same time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Oh, ja! I will try it! But, do you feel the heat feeling pop out of the hand/forehead once you're ready to expel the energy, or does it remain behind your flesh? I have problems understanding when the energy is out and when it's not. I never knew if I was projecting energy from my hands or if I was just overheating my palms. I don't think I haven't because, otherwise, the psiwheel would move, right...?

Actually, aren't there kinds of hand chakras in the palms? Is there a special meditation to open them, or that's independent of the telekinesis practice?

...I hope my questions don't sound strange, though 8P
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:45 pm

It's very easy, direct your energy to the palm, and slowly move your hand...
Very slowly!
when you pull your hand slowly you will feel the energy go out of your palm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Huh! That sounds like a cool idea! I will try it tonight and, hopefully, I will finally make it move! (Or are the results not immediate...?). Thanks for the tip, Babilon! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:55 am

Goodness! The psiwheel moved a bit indeed...! But it did not spin ;^; Moving the hands away from it did work, but I can't still make it spin... Do I gotta make a different movement for that one?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:24 am

It sounds to me like you gave The Psi Wheel a blast of your energy. The Psi Wheel needs a constant stream of energy rather than a short blast. Have you tried Lesson One? Thats more about short energy pulses and might be more useful for you.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Buffy Vampire Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Oh, Mr. Mark! I tried the lesson one some few instances before, but I couldn't ever achieve success. So I moved back to the psiwheel because I thought I still had problems releasing energy and I wanted to fix that first, as I always felt a bit more comfortable with the psiwheel (I felt insecure with the force blast paper exercise, because I never knew if the paper was falling either for the wind gust my hands provoked or not). But now that I moved an inch the psiwheel with the hand movement, I might go back to that last one, although I am rather insecure yet as of the hand movements and the stuff about the air ;^;
Back to top Go down
cyberkinetic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:04 am

I did the 3rd eye, energy looping thing, and the moment I put my hands on opposite sides of my psi wheel, I felt this magnetic force type of thing in the center of my palms, when I slightly move them apart; it felt as though I was pulling something physically; anyways the PSI-WHEEL was moving out of control, like spinning like crazy until it finally fell off the needle, also I turned off alll air circulation and put a bandana in front of my face so my breathe wouldn't...ya know..hit it? I have had experiences when I used to work at the store, where objects would literally jump off the shelves at customer's when I was zoning or putting stuff up; one man just looked at me and said, "That thing jumped like it had a mind of it's own huh?" I didn't really think much of it...but even now, everywhere I go, entire house electrical systems power surge, especially when im practicing with my band in my friend's garage. -psi energy practice for 11 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis FAQ   Telekinesis FAQ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next